Jazz    4945

No way Walia is scum. You're assuming nick would put in effort which is not very likely.

Im tunneling faint today

I'm just gonna reread before I place a vote although I still lean towards Faint being the final scum I'm gonna give this due diligence for once. 

Jazz    4945

Occam's razor suggests nicks scum partner would be on another train.

That leaves:

Faint on Walia

Wunter on Walia

Mascis on Solstice

I strongly believe Faint is scum and strongly believe both wunter and mascis are in their town meta. Those guys don't have great scum games and I think they're easy town reads here.

Thus from my pov Faint needs to die eventually. The sooner the better.

I believe the Soph NK is a combination of WIFOM / role hunting and it's a red herring to go after Wunter because of it.

If Faint isn't scum I would actually look for a strategic busser. To me the most likely busser is Tyranno. He's the third person on the Nick train and Nick mentioned that Tyranno was scum (as well as Faint) but he never placed a vote.

Tpdr: tunneling Faint, looking hard at Tyranno if the game continues

Jazz    4945

We may actually have to kill Solstice if he keeps playing like this. He's somebody I'm gonna give a second look when I have the time. No vote on Day one and a very very questionable push to start day 2

Jazz    4945

Somebody should count solstices posts. Whenever he is scum he hits quota and doesn't interact with people much.

So tbh I'm gonna run with the theory that Faint nk'd Soph because Soph had put up a defense for him. In others words, the nk is supposed to confuse us because Soph isn't a threat to Faint in actuality it could have been construed as bad for a scum Faint to mislynch. It's also apparent that it sets up a viable mislynch of Wunter. Vote Faint

Mascis    4423

THe meta game is real 

• Upvote 2

Jazz    4945

Yeah idk what to think other than I hate Faint this game

Getting mixed signals on both Tyranno and solstice. There's things I like and things I don't like about them currently. Gonna have to sit down and think it through

Kinda expected to be the NK but I guess nick thought I was vanilla

• Upvote 1

BuildTheWalia    147
2 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Yeah idk what to think other than I hate Faint this game

Getting mixed signals on both Tyranno and solstice. There's things I like and things I don't like about them currently. Gonna have to sit down and think it through

Kinda expected to be the NK but I guess nick thought I was vanilla

I hate Faint too but scum could just be sitting back and letting town punt itself to a loss.

Soph calls out Wunter -> Soph NK -> FoS on Wunter -> Town thinks they outsmart scum and says it's NOT Wunter -> Therefore it can only be Faint or myself

Seems fishy.

BuildTheWalia    147
On 1/8/2018 at 3:48 PM, ニック said:

JAZZ FOS'S THEGOLDENTYRANNO

Potential Solstice + Tyranno Link via Instant Trust from Tyranno, Potential Distancing from Mascis from them with early bus.
If scum link with Solstice and Tyranno
I see Mascis also thinks it's Solstice and Tyranno.
Faint also thinks it's highly likely Solstice and Tyranno.
Tyranno when solstice and tyranno are suspected, says don't vote Solstice.

All in all I see Tyranno rushed to say "Don't vote Solstice" so that highly makes me suspicious as to why someone would tell other's "not to vote" unless to save it from being hammered.

Tyranno seems to be operating mostly on gut though, then reads, and I don't like that as town much.

On 1/8/2018 at 3:56 PM, ニック said:

TheGoldenTyranno - scum with solstice, or town - reading scum

Solstice - Null - Tyranno posts that the whole "Joy to the world, for I am town" bit, is something Solstice wouldn't do, if they were scum, ergo they are town to them - Wifom

ニック - Im obviously null, haven't done enough posting.

Wunterslaus - I like this for scum, kinda active, kinda not, not drawing a real link to anyone.

Mascis - Is Convinced that Solstice is scum because Tyranno backed them up and sees a scum link?

Overall my stances

Scum (Tranno)

Town (Jazz)

N/A (Walia)

N/A (Soph)

Town/Scum leaning Town (

Myself (Nick)

Town (Wunter)

Town (Mascis) - I don't see them being scum with Tyranno, and I read Tyranno as scum. 

This is everything Nick said about Tyranno, Solstice, and Wunter as well as his reads list.

A few notes on the reads list:

-HE COMPLETELY SKIPPED SOLSTICE

-He labeled Wunter as town even though he had him as a scum in his explanation.

-The only "read" he developed on Solstice was based on Tyranno's wifom

Very interesting.

Solstice    368
49 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Somebody should count solstices posts. Whenever he is scum he hits quota and doesn't interact with people much.

48 minutes ago, Jazz said:

5 solstice posts on Day 1

This addressed to everyone because I am sick and tired of my lack of post count being used to make a case for me being scum EVERY. FUCKING. GAME.  I barely post not because I am scum, but because I have a job that takes up the majority of my time, and this has nothing to do with my alignment.  Look at WWE mafia.  I was town, I had 5 post on day 1 there as well.  Wonderland mafia.  I was town, and once again had 5 posts on day 1.  Game of thrones mafia town 5 posts day 1, DOES THIS TELL YOU MY POST COUNT MEANS NOTHING YET?  I actually went back to count all that shit because lack of posts = scum is just as stupid as wrong = scum.  You are falling on my reads list fast Jazz.  

Jazz    4945
7 minutes ago, BuildTheWalia said:

This is everything Nick said about Tyranno, Solstice, and Wunter as well as his reads list.

A few notes on the reads list:

-HE COMPLETELY SKIPPED SOLSTICE

-He labeled Wunter as town even though he had him as a scum in his explanation.

-The only "read" he developed on Solstice was based on Tyranno's wifom

Very interesting.

Agree that the part about Solstice is somewhat incriminating

Lableing wunter as town but calling him as scum in his explanation suggests that he fucked up. As scum he would want to be sure that his reads list push an agenda by listing people he is willing to vote for as scum reads. This indicates he wanted wunter to be a potential mislynch option for himself to vote for but didn't follow through. If they were scum partners he would be 100% sure to make sure whatever he says about his partner is consistent with what he wrote abve. This indicates to me it was a freudian slip to list town as wunter as wunter is in fact town.

Jazz    4945
1 minute ago, Solstice said:

This addressed to everyone because I am sick and tired of my lack of post count being used to make a case for me being scum EVERY. FUCKING. GAME.  I barely post not because I am scum, but because I have a job that takes up the majority of my time, and this has nothing to do with my alignment.  Look at WWE mafia.  I was town, I had 5 post on day 1 there as well.  Wonderland mafia.  I was town, and once again had 5 posts on day 1.  Game of thrones mafia town 5 posts day 1, DOES THIS TELL YOU MY POST COUNT MEANS NOTHING YET?  I actually went back to count all that shit because lack of posts = scum is just as stupid as wrong = scum.  You are falling on my reads list fast Jazz.  

Why don't you play the game instead of getting hyper defensive then

Interact with people, ask questions, etc

Your walia push is ridiculous to me

Solstice    368
12 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Why don't you play the game instead of getting hyper defensive then

Interact with people, ask questions, etc

Your walia push is ridiculous to me

Then explain how it is ridiculous outside of "lol that would require nick to actually put forth effort".  I made my case, I think it is solid, and you haven't actually refuted any of the points.  I don't understand why you are pushing faint over him.  I agree faint was awful day 1, but I explained why I don't think it's likely nick and faint are partners.  

On 1/9/2018 at 3:02 PM, Solstice said:

The most common times I've seen that type of behavior is either from new players / terrible scum that aren't working with their team, or if they've been intentionally told to "slip up" usually to switch the train off of a more valuable partner and give them towncred.  I think faint was in the lead for most likely to be lynched before nick dropped that shitpost, so if faint is a roleblocker it would make sense for goon nick to take the fall instead.  My major problem with this theory is that if that is the team then faint should be pushing nick to death here, not continuing to focus on jazz and walia.  It could be they planned it like that to next level us, but I kind of doubt it.

I'd vote for nick but that would put him 1 away from a hammer, and since it says in the OP that players can self vote he could just hammer himself and end the day early if he's scum.  If I'm right on nick I think the second scum is likely walia due to how differently he placed him and wunter for doing the exact same thing.  On the off chance nick is town faint is almost certainly scum.

The only other reason I see you have for pushing faint was that he was on a different train, but so were wunter, me, and mascis. I get that you don't town read him like you do mascis and wunter, but I still think its a flimsy reason. Hell you were riding your own faint train yesterday up until the very end, does that make you scum for not voting nick?  

Jazz    4945

@Solstice Walia was the very first person to vote for nick. Preposterous team combo. Not to mention walia is playing like he's town

Nighty night guys I'm heading to bed shortly after a shower. One note though before I go I'm honestly going to consider going forward that there could be a very reasonable world, where my initial meta read on Solstice, was wrong especially considering as I recall it seems like Solstice has more of a tendency towards getting overly frustrated as scum especially when faced with the concept of having to solo in a dire situation. Tbh though at this point, I'm still confident enough to carry through with the Faint lynch first but I refuse to blindly meta read Sol as town going forward

• Upvote 1

Mascis    4423

it's not!

Mascis    4423
On 1/8/2018 at 6:56 PM, ニック said:

TheGoldenTyranno - scum with solstice, or town - reading scum

Jazz - highly likely town, doing a lot of pushing and has one of, if not the most posts, actively hunting for info bombs. Likely Vanilla.

BuildTheWalia - Not as active, on and off, overall null to me.

Sophocles - Null - not as active and not as much info in posts as i would like

Solstice - Null - Tyranno posts that the whole "Joy to the world, for I am town" bit, is something Solstice wouldn't do, if they were scum, ergo they are town to them - Wifom

Faint - Pushing Tyranno + Mascis as a BW link, Pretty sure you had the thought 2nd, though I did have it third, you seem to really push it. I like you for town with the pressure, but could be scum with the execute mindset on this dual team.

ニック - Im obviously null, haven't done enough posting.

Wunterslaus - I like this for scum, kinda active, kinda not, not drawing a real link to anyone.

Mascis - Is Convinced that Solstice is scum because Tyranno backed them up and sees a scum link?

the only other person you can kinda see that jap is protecting with his reads is walia, which is a fine lynch imo

tbh you shouldn't think faint or tyranno are town

jazz is most likely town but tbf he would be next on my list after walia

Mascis    4423

fuck i misread what he said about faint

nvm i would but faint in like orange or something

Mascis    4423

**EBWOP

TYRANNO IS TOWN

FAINT MAYBE ISN'T (lynch third)