solstice

• Haha 1

+Mascis    4496

jesus im going to bed

Jazz    5113

still waiting on faint to post today

g night mascis

Jazz    5113

walia idt you've indicated who you're voting?

Jazz    5113

tbh solstice's posts are tldr for me sometimes, i need to sit down and actually read them again to make a determination

gonna have to wait till tomorrow morning

feel p good about the rest of my town reads and scum faint read though

• Upvote 1

Faint    5726
On 09/01/2018 at 10:00 PM, Jazz said:

I find it quite unlikely that the team could be Nick and Walia given the voting pattern, but that's a discussion for another day phase

Agree qith this 100% fwiw, sorry for the tunnell walia i will try to be more open minded today

• Thanks 1

Faint    5726

Jazz is still tunnelling me? Nice

Will read shortly

Faint    5726
6 hours ago, Solstice said:

I still think it's walia.

If nick had voted Walia here he could have tied votes and gave himself a fighting chance, yet he didn't even try to self prez.  Probably because nick already looked bad and if somehow walia went down first nick knew he wouldn't be able to solo it, so he just let himself die and hoped walia could make it through the long game as he'd look good for being the first vote on nick.  Also the "something to link walia to mascis" thing nick posted was likely to try and force a connection there so if walia went down we'd take mascis out next believing he was his scum partner.  Add this onto the "walia is null but wunter is scum for doing the exact same thing" post and i think the case is pretty clear.  I'll give everyone else a chance to post before voting in case somebody thinks they had a major breakthrough, but otherwise this is where I currently stand.

vote solstice

walia was first to jump on voting nick - he wouldnt do that as scum buddies especially when you consider walias play in general

• Upvote 1

Faint    5726
6 hours ago, Jazz said:

Occam's razor suggests nicks scum partner would be on another train.

That leaves:

Faint on Walia

Wunter on Walia

Mascis on Solstice

I strongly believe Faint is scum and strongly believe both wunter and mascis are in their town meta. Those guys don't have great scum games and I think they're easy town reads here.

Thus from my pov Faint needs to die eventually. The sooner the better.

I believe the Soph NK is a combination of WIFOM / role hunting and it's a red herring to go after Wunter because of it.

If Faint isn't scum I would actually look for a strategic busser. To me the most likely busser is Tyranno. He's the third person on the Nick train and Nick mentioned that Tyranno was scum (as well as Faint) but he never placed a vote.

Tpdr: tunneling Faint, looking hard at Tyranno if the game continues

Lmao cherry picking to the nth degree

Youve been pushing this wrong tunnel all game. If solstice flips town feel free to lynch the shit out of me everyone - just make sure that when i flip town you murder the shit out of jazz

Faint    5726

I didnt want to lynch jap nick yesterday cos i thought we were going by "bad equals scum" logic. Turns out that logic was right .-.

Fwiw i disagree entirely with jazzs initial occums assumption - of im scum partner with nick i absolutely jump on that train. Or even try to move it away and jump on it late... KIND OF LIKE JAZZ DID, HMM

Last scun is solstice or jazz. If you need to lynch me to then murder jazz then go right ahead

Faint    5726

Jazz tried to move the nick train towards me, then jumped on it late so he could set the above scenario up. This is preplanning and scummy

unvote

vote jazz

goodnight sweet prince

Jazz    5113

good morning salty princess

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Jazz    5113
44 minutes ago, Faint said:

vote solstice

walia was first to jump on voting nick - he wouldnt do that as scum buddies especially when you consider walias play in general

If you'd read my posts today I already pointed this out and have been quite critical of solstice. Having a hard time understanding how you go from this thought process to this:

35 minutes ago, Faint said:

Jazz tried to move the nick train towards me, then jumped on it late so he could set the above scenario up. This is preplanning and scummy

unvote

vote jazz

goodnight sweet prince

I didn't try to move the nick train to you, I simply said that was my preferred train and I had been there all day. I voted nick to ensure he got lynched if he was scum. If I didn't switch, he had the potential to snipe and tie it up with the walia lynch. It was 3-to-2 and I made it 4-to-2. You're welcome.

I think your tunnel of me is worse than my tunnel of you, and I'm openly tunneling you.

Come to your senses or be gone.

Jazz    5113

This game is a headache. Going to bed. Hopefully it's clearer to me in the morning...

Wunterslaus    195

Yea it's probably Faint. Combination of poe and the votes yesterday.

• Upvote 2

Nothing in Faint's posts are making me want to make a huge paradigm shift so I think I'm good with where my vote currently lays and I'll be heading to work in just a bit

BuildTheWalia    205
1 hour ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Nothing in Faint's posts are making me want to make a huge paradigm shift so I think I'm good with where my vote currently lays and I'll be heading to work in just a bit

Faint stopped tunnelling me after Nick flipped. Do you think scum would rather push for ME or for JAZZ?

BuildTheWalia    205
9 hours ago, Jazz said:

walia idt you've indicated who you're voting?

Leaning towards Solstice atm

BuildTheWalia    205
7 hours ago, Faint said:

unvote

vote jazz

goodnight sweet prince

No OMGUS votes allowed >:(

ZeroPassion    697

Speaking of health, how about Nutrition?

But what about drinking?

It would be wise to lacken your alcohol intake on a day. Don't binge drink consistently. A once in a while occasion is fine, but it also really is not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE COUNT 2.01

Solstice (L-3) (Mascis)

Faint (L-2) (Jazz, Tyranno)

Jazz (L-3) (Faint)

NV: Walia, Solst, Wunter

With 7 alive it takes 4 votes for Majority.

Faint    5726

i mean i'm cool with solstice as well

unvote

vote solstice

• Upvote 1

+Mascis    4496

Jazz could be trying to just solo after nick drooled all over himself but I highly doubt this is happening 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

BuildTheWalia    205
1 hour ago, Faint said:

i mean i'm cool with solstice as well

unvote

vote solstice

I'm cool with you being cool with this.

vote Solstice

Jazz    5113

I wanna see solstice try to explain to us whats going on and who he thinks is scum and why tbh

Jazz    5113
19 minutes ago, Mascis said:

Jazz could be trying to just solo after nick drooled all over himself but I highly doubt this is happening 

lol rest assured it's not