NB96

Dragonball Fighterz

NB96    841

I'm sure this open beta would be fun if I could actually play against somebody.

How has everybody else got on with it?

The username I created for it Xbox One was NB96.

Comes out January 26th.

Edited by NB96

»Digbick    7256

I'm playing it on ps4. Servers are pretty wonky, but i got some matches in it. Using Cell, Vegeta, and Freeza

TonySK    618

Goku/Literally any character/Adult Gohan. Sparking + Unlock Potential lv7 is unreal.

+Mascis    4553

Gonna pick it up on pc lol

((((((obvi gonna play 18))))))))

NB96    841

This comes out tomorrow will anybody buy? My Xbox name is zappynick9000 but I don't know if i will buy it because i got upset that I couldn't find a match on the open beta and said I would not to buy the game as revenge but now I don't know if I should break my word or not

Gospel    374

They had another open beta day yesterday for Xbox One because of all the previous connection issues. It ran pretty smoothly this time and I hope it is like that on release since during the beta I could rarely get a match to happen. 

NB96    841
15 minutes ago, Gospel said:

They had another open beta day yesterday for Xbox One because of all the previous connection issues. It ran pretty smoothly this time and I hope it is like that on release since during the beta I could rarely get a match to happen. 

Wow I didn't know about that.

Also I heard their season pass contains 8 characters and is like £30, shockingly expensive. If you're going to ask that kind of money then I want to know exactly what will be in the season pass first so I can decide.

Edited by NB96

Inti    79

I am curious what would you guys says is the tier list for this game or is a bit to early to say since it came out a a few weeks ago?

So far I seen the tier list look something like this

Cell (Perfect)

Freiza

Gohan (Adult)

Goku Black Rose

Goku SSB

Kid Buu 

A

Android 16 

Android 18

Android 21 

Beerus 

Captain Ginyu 

Goku 

Gotenks 

Hit

Vegeta SSB

Majin Buu 

Piccolo 

Tien

Vegeta 

Yamcha

C

Krillin 

Gohan (Teen)

Nappa 

Trunks 

NB96    841

I think SonicFox made a tier list on YouTube with 16 and Cell as the best, with Hit close too.

• Upvote 1

+Mascis    4553

I don’t think trunks is the worst character in the game 

cell is overall super solid and has no glaring weaknesses but I wouldn’t rank him as the best character 

I think Goku Black is easy to use and better than cell most of the time. Hit is up there but I’m not solid with is inputs so I dont think I’m maxing the value out of him

Android 16 is pretty insane tho. Like his level 3 is dope and he just has great buttons

Goku is another overall solid choice, Vageta has probably one of the best assist

i wish 18 was better than she is, her level 3 I feel like just doesn’t hit as hard as others in the game. Still th character I’ve played the most of tho lol.

Andriod 21 is super fun to play with. The grab attack to steal things is actually just a sick move on it’s own that I wish I always had access to. 

I wanna play more with Frieza and Adult Gohan.

Ive not touched kid buu, nor either of the SSBs cause I haven’t unlocked them

Inti    79

My tier list is based in alphabetical order and I have no idea what the weakest character is yet, I hear its Nappa is that true? I assume it is from playing him and rarely seeing him pvp or tournaments. From what I hear most people consider Gohan Adult, Cell, and Goku Black to be the best characters in DGZ Fighterz. 

»Digbick    7256

I think piccolo is the weakest character. Nappa is just underplayed. Android 16 is def S tier

Nate1080    1224
1 hour ago, Inti said:

My tier list is based in alphabetical order and I have no idea what the weakest character is yet, I hear its Nappa is that true? I assume it is from playing him and rarely seeing him pvp or tournaments. From what I hear most people consider Gohan Adult, Cell, and Goku Black to be the best characters in DGZ Fighterz. 

DGZ fighters sounds like a great game. Digbick would be S tier in that game.

long season    4

it's fun and really pretty to look at, despite a lot of the cast feeling same-y. I'm hoping they add some defensive options in future iterations, even if they're meter dependent. A pushblock at the very least would help.