Sophocles

Anonymous Back to Basics Mafia

Mascis    4494
7 minutes ago, ニック said:

Also I am pretty sure "stupidist" isn't a word, so mine's actually more intelligent than your's?

Go off pimp

• Thanks 1

ニック    17

Love how we get more people actually post, when someone acts out?

We need this more often <3

Sophocles    2986

Tbh I'm more annoyed by the number of ppl who passed on playing/were vague about it / didn't respond than people who dropped after signing up because it took too long.

Get over yourself nick, people aren't obliged to give you advice just because you suck. You were given tips, just git gud

plenty of people have been given praise for marked improvement (be it from mediocre to good or from bad to mediocre).

• Upvote 3

Mascis    4494

its a job and it's better than working in the racism factory (no health insurance) 

• Downvote 1

Faint    5723
14 hours ago, ニック said:

At least I can explain myself when I post, without going offline first?

Details?

I get tired of waiting for it to start, because it's inactive because of people like ACP nuking activity and making people flee

I hate idiots who say "you are dumb" but don't say how, such as yourself

Hosts say "I plan to start monday, but give no update until friday and then cancel because busy IRL"

Personally I am just PMSing because I realize that people talk shit about my "bad skills" but don't try to "help me". I get 1-2 give me tips and the rest just wait for the next game, rather than aide a player to learn.

Also I am pretty sure "stupidist" isn't a word, so mine's actually more intelligent than your's?

You seriously tried to compare our intelligence when you put an apostrophe in "yours"

- Comes to DGz like once every 6 months for a few weeks at a time

- Complains about DGz activity

Time for you to leave, kid.

• Upvote 2

+rei+    34503

it's hard to take inactivity complaints super seriously when discord is thriving and any time there's motivation to use the board as a nexus discord mobilizes back here 

Jazz    5106
9 hours ago, rei said:

it's hard to take inactivity complaints super seriously when discord is thriving and any time there's motivation to use the board as a nexus discord mobilizes back here 

it's not working so great for mafia though, for whatever reason

ニック    17
On 2/4/2018 at 7:17 PM, Mascis said:

its a job and it's better than working in the racism factory (no health insurance) 

i went pure retard, but I know what triggered it, i've come to (through experience) expect more than I receive from mafia communities, that I end up causing myself to get worked up.

So for the solution I'm taking a vacation from Mafia, until I can appreciate what I do get from the communities.

No idea where it came from, and it's never happening again.

12 hours ago, rei said:

That's because everything 'except' mafia is active, and mainly because 'mafia' hasn't moved to a chat client. Honestly if this could happen, it might increase the mafia activity to mobilize it on discord and off of DGz, the only catch22: It's in discord so any links would lead to the chatroom instead of a forum if referencing games. Though I think you could also hyperlink sign ups so that it opens a new chat room, and you can create a QT in discord as a pro.

2 hours ago, Jazz said:

it's not working so great for mafia though, for whatever reason

If Showdown can, so can DGz?

ニック    17

Everyone has their off day, I am sure at least one of you has beat your wife before. We all do shit that no one would ever accept in life.

I truly am sorry I went retard mode, and if it's me leaving everyone wants, then i'll just banish myself to the shadow realm.

• Downvote 1

+PSK    4336
6 hours ago, ニック said:

Everyone has their off day, I am sure at least one of you has beat your wife before.

hmm...hmm...hmm...hmm...hmm...

• Upvote 1

Faint    5723
9 hours ago, ニック said:

Everyone has their off day, I am sure at least one of you has beat your wife before. We all do shit that no one would ever accept in life.

I truly am sorry I went retard mode, and if it's me leaving everyone wants, then i'll just banish myself to the shadow realm.

literally what the fuck is this post

Mascis    4494

Japnick is so fucking regular lmaooooooo

Sophocles    2986
10 hours ago, ニック said:

Everyone has their off day, I am sure at least one of you has beat your wife before.

nice try, FBI

just take a chill pill man, some time off is a good idea

Solstice    375
On 2/4/2018 at 5:22 PM, Sophocles said:

Tbh I'm more annoyed by the number of ppl who passed on playing/were vague about it / didn't respond than people who dropped after signing up because it took too long.

On 1/14/2018 at 10:52 PM, Solstice said:

Unfortunately work is getting busy again so it likely won't be for awhile, but I hope I can put up a better challenge for you guys next time.  

To be fair I did warn you guys beforehand, and responded to your PM the same day saying I wouldn't be able to play, so I hope you're not too mad at me.  Either way I'm probably not going to be able to play any mafia until at least July due to a combination of IRL crap hitting me all at once, so I wouldn't count on my participation for any future games when factoring how big you want to make them.  Though I don't understand why people keep trying to host 12-13 player games when for the most part it's been a struggle to fill 9 player ones.  I get that people might get bored of M6 / B6 all the time, but there are other set ups out there for 10 players or under, and even if you don't like any of them you can always make up your own custom game.