Sign in to follow this  
Faint

KC Cup

Faint    5631

It's backkkkkkk which means we all have to use EXODDIAAAAAA....

Seriously though, topic. I got through stage 1 last time with an exodia build just because "lol"

Am running a combo of these to make it much quicker and easier this time 

Screenshot_20180208-181403.png

Screenshot_20180208-072808.png

i'm seeing far too many rogue decks i'm mostly unprepared for like random warrior beat and 3SD Daedelus (and life cost 0.dek)

but this is mostly what i'm playing, pulling for a wall of diruption (and then a 2nd each of it + chalice)

9vEzlnkGRlaA2Od1MrugJQ.png

CT3000    28

Anything can get through Stage 1, tbh I'm assuming CA will be everywhere Stage 2 like it was last KC Cup lmao

They fixed the auto loss dc bug before a match, but there's a new exploit people have found to force draws, on top of other blatant apk actions. Really hope the next update fixes a few of those issues, on top of a new box shaking things up right before Stage 2 starts

Inti    76
2 hours ago, CT3000 said:

Anything can get through Stage 1, tbh I'm assuming CA will be everywhere Stage 2 like it was last KC Cup lmao

They fixed the auto loss dc bug before a match, but there's a new exploit people have found to force draws, on top of other blatant apk actions. Really hope the next update fixes a few of those issues, on top of a new box shaking things up right before Stage 2 starts

I highly doubt considering the last KC Cup Stage 1 hardly had CAs and all was mostly AG decks especially since majority of Saffira CA decks made to KOG.

Faint    5631
5 hours ago, Inti said:

I highly doubt considering the last KC Cup Stage 1 hardly had CAs and all was mostly AG decks especially since majority of Saffira CA decks made to KOG.

Do you not realize how many gems you get from stage 1? People will definitely play lol

Inti    76
5 minutes ago, Faint said:

Do you not realize how many gems you get from stage 1? People will definitely play lol

True alot of ftp and grinders definitely will but I bet there are alot of lazy whales who already made KOG who won't lol.

Edited by Inti

Faint    5631

Thinking of adding an anti magic arrows into the CA build above just to take out the wall of D factor - seems to be halting my progress a bit otherwise (and AGs are SOOO SLOW)

Inti    76
1 hour ago, Literal Bastard said:

I like this deck:6280FF10-172D-425A-8EEF-12D0B0FA7309.jpeg

it it took me from 10 to 14 in a short time

Looks like a decent standard build outside of the Sniper Hunters. Only thing I would change is use Restart over Mind Scan since you want to open Yamato asap and the Imprentable Attacks since you rather destroy or change the monsters battle position. I am surprised there is no Pavo since I hear its the best Bujin hand trap and have you tried Vivid Knight?

Edited by Inti

Faint    5631

Also I'd definitely always find room for 2-3 econ, just because CA is still prominent and Econ is the only card that can constantly fuck them over

i'm seeing a lot of Silent Magician/Horus in Stage 1 (among other decks that Econ does fuck all against) so for now if you're grinding through stage 1, trap heavy with floodgates, disruption and whatnot might be the way to go