knives1990

Premium Pack

knives1990    261

7E711DC7-5B55-465F-9C9F-009BD4598F1A.jpegSorry if this is the wrong section, but my local shop had one of these packs and I was just curious where I could find a real price on it. Can’t find any information

26 minutes ago, knives1990 said:

7E711DC7-5B55-465F-9C9F-009BD4598F1A.jpegSorry if this is the wrong section, but my local shop had one of these packs and I was just curious where I could find a real price on it. Can’t find any information

I imagine that's pretty much market value. It is a Premium Pack 1 from 1999, after all, assuming they're legit.

knives1990    261

If you don’t know for sure, I’m not interested. Thank you

• Downvote 1

+Digbick    7242

i saw one being sold for 60ish couple months ago

• Thanks 1

knives1990    261
2 hours ago, Digbick said:

i saw one being sold for 60ish couple months ago

Thanks

11 hours ago, knives1990 said:

If you don’t know for sure, I’m not interested. Thank you

Well, it really is kinda hard to know since you don't see many of these for sell online but similar sealed OCG products from that era go for that price range so it's not inconceivable that average market value is close to 45-60. At the end of the day with collectible products, the question is how much is it worth it to the collector to get ahold of the product. Whatever you do though if you buy NEVER open those packs(Look for the singles online if you really want to own the contents of the pack) that's part of what gives it value and will increase it's value and make it a solid investment. 

• Upvote 1

knives1990    261

It is hard to know and sorry for sounding rude, I just already had the starting point of maybe it’s 45 and I didn’t need someone else to tell me that it might actually be worth the sticker price. That much I had figured out. Turns out it’s extremely hard to pin down; I’ve asked a ton of people. I have already bought the pack because my shop sucks balls (no singles, terrible packs on hand), so I decided to just buy this so I could get the LART promo card. I plan on never opening it, just deciding what to price it at when I look for buyers. Ideally I want to make my money back and then some. I’ve heard anywhere from 60-$100 for a Sealed Pack, $3000 for the entire set (which is only 10 cards). So I am stuck atm 

BuildTheWalia    197
27 minutes ago, knives1990 said:

It is hard to know and sorry for sounding rude, I just already had the starting point of maybe it’s 45 and I didn’t need someone else to tell me that it might actually be worth the sticker price. That much I had figured out. Turns out it’s extremely hard to pin down; I’ve asked a ton of people. I have already bought the pack because my shop sucks balls (no singles, terrible packs on hand), so I decided to just buy this so I could get the LART promo card. I plan on never opening it, just deciding what to price it at when I look for buyers. Ideally I want to make my money back and then some. I’ve heard anywhere from 60-$100 for a Sealed Pack, $3000 for the entire set (which is only 10 cards). So I am stuck atm 

If you bought it for $45 you should definitely be able to make some money off of it. Good find!

• Thanks 1

+Digbick    7242
12 hours ago, knives1990 said:

if youre buying it for the lart promo, you should do do it

knives1990    261

I already bought the pack for it I was just restrospectively hoping I didn’t waste my money is all lol