Jazz

Big P Mafia Sign-Ups

Jazz    5068

What is dead may never die

This will be a newbie friendly game. If you haven't played mafia before, DM me on Discord and I can explain how to play. New players and old players are welcome. If you were banned from the mafia section, I royally decree that your ban is up since nobody has hosted a game in ages.

Depending on the participation level, this will either be a 9, 13, 17, or 21 person full-claim game, closed set up. There will be a handful of town powers but most towns will be vanilla. No bastard roles (silencer, conversions, cults, post restrictions, etc) Scum will have powers and fake claims too. Format is similar to my stranger things + cat mafia games from June and September respectively.

I approved it myself 

Flavor:

Something isn't right. 2018 was supposed to be the year of Big P, but he is nowhere to be found. This whole thing stinks of foul play. After all, Big P is not just one man, but 20+ ruthless, bloodthirsty multis. Only the fastest and strongest animals can survive in the wild. Fuck Detox, Fuck Kris Perovic, Fuck Nick Palermo, Fuck Anthony Avocado Toast, Fuck Cheaters. We win a lot with mobius aka god. Youre welcome.

The factions will be Big P (town) vs D.E.T.O.X. (scum). No neutrals. No multi ball. Number of scum will be announced (either 2/3/4/5 depending on participation level).

Big P knows who he is but he also does not because life is a paradox. It is up to the Big Ps to find themselves and eliminate the DETOX scum before it is too late.

No character claiming.

48/24 day/night phases. Majority is off on day 1.

Players:

1. Soph

2. Walia

3. Jap Nick

4. Silver

5. PSK

6. Faint

7. JC

8. Mascis

9. Markus

Subs:

1. TyTy

• Upvote 2

Jazz    5068

Morphing Jar, aka Big P, aka Dewloren, Tiger King of Goats, aka Exiled Force, aka Dubai, aka Hibernation, aka Dormant, is one of the best modern Goat Format players. The only players he has losing records to are MMF, Kris Perovic, and God. Morphing Jar aka Big P invented Chaos Recruiter in 2017 when he swept a DGz Top 4 team's squad. I heard that Hibernation aka Morphing Jar aka Brybry aka Mustang plays 4 spirits. Mustang aka Dewloren, Tiger King of Goats set the DGz Elo record in Goats at 155. This record has only ever been broken by MMF at 161. Big P aka Morphing Jar is not here right now, but his spirit exists in all of us. He is out doing sniping for the NHL and hitting the gym for sick gains. Dubai, otherwise known as Big P, who is the same person as Morphing Jar, was cheated by Chris Borovanch in the Summer 2017 DGz War League. Kristolph Beravinth cheated Big P and did Morphing Jar and Mustang dirty. Morphing Jar wins a lot of games with Mobius the Frost Monarch. Morphing Jar only uses Linux. The FuZe Gang was founded in the honor of Morphing Jar's legacy aka Big P aka Mustang aka Brybry. Thank You, Big P.

• Upvote 4

Sophocles    2951
57 minutes ago, Jazz said:

This will be a newbie friendly game

What the fuck do you think this is, some place where you can just waltz in unannounced and be received with arms wide open? WELL FUCK THAT! This is THE MAFIA motherfucking SECTION, bitch. WE call the shots. WE ALWAYS roll town. WE dont give a fuck what reads you have, because WE are infinitely more top 5 than you. WE are always first in line to be nightkilled. WE always fuck the hot chick before she gets acne and settles for you. WE rob banks, charities, and ANYONE else who fucking pisses us off. This place is more than just a place, faggot, it is an IDEOLOGY. And this ideology says you need to GET THE FUCK OUT. No one here will ever like you. WE have already established scumteams, slop-worthy-hoes, and prop-worthy-bros, GOT IT? WE are the ideology of elitism, hatred, and making-you-ragequit. Mafia isn't a fucking game, kid, so don't try to tag along. You're talking to people who have been around the block AND THEN SOME, and by 'and then some', I mean the greatest imaginable METAGAME PLAYS IN ALL OF MAFIA. WE pioneered posi vibes. WE made 'swinub' swinub. And you? What have you done? Not read your Role PM yet? WE INVENTED NOT READING YOUR ROLE PM, you stupid bitch. There is a clear-cut, defined, infinitely thick WALL between you and us. WE built the wall that keeps you fags OUT. WE FUCKING INVENTED WALLS BEFORE YOU WERE BORN. So don't try to act like you know what the fuck is going on, because you dont. You just...do...NOT. But you really think you can compete with the Mafia Section? LOL WOW Don't make me start flaming you, fruitcake. Are you forgetting who we are? WE are the ones who film people like you getting fucking destroyed by other us'es. WE will rip your ASSHOLE out of your fucking rectum, STITCH IT on top of your pitiful dick hole, and then lynch you over Malcolm who just claimed scum. (We do this because we are gay for Malcolm) SO WE MAKE YOU INTO A BITCH. Do you get it now? This section isnt a game, it isnt a place to 'float' with your fags, and it isnt some fucking haven where people like you can get acceptance from people like US. IT ISNT GOING TO HAPPEN. JUST GTFO.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Mascis    4478

image.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

BuildTheWalia    197
19 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

What the fuck do you think this is, some place where you can just waltz in unannounced and be received with arms wide open? WELL FUCK THAT! This is THE MAFIA motherfucking SECTION, bitch. WE call the shots. WE ALWAYS roll town. WE dont give a fuck what reads you have, because WE are infinitely more top 5 than you. WE are always first in line to be nightkilled. WE always fuck the hot chick before she gets acne and settles for you. WE rob banks, charities, and ANYONE else who fucking pisses us off. This place is more than just a place, faggot, it is an IDEOLOGY. And this ideology says you need to GET THE FUCK OUT. No one here will ever like you. WE have already established scumteams, slop-worthy-hoes, and prop-worthy-bros, GOT IT? WE are the ideology of elitism, hatred, and making-you-ragequit. Mafia isn't a fucking game, kid, so don't try to tag along. You're talking to people who have been around the block AND THEN SOME, and by 'and then some', I mean the greatest imaginable METAGAME PLAYS IN ALL OF MAFIA. WE pioneered bombing Francis J Underwood. WE made 'swinub' swinub. And you? What have you done? Not read your Role PM yet? WE INVENTED NOT READING YOUR ROLE PM, you stupid bitch. There is a clear-cut, defined, infinitely thick WALL between you and us. WE built the wall that keeps you fags OUT. WE FUCKING INVENTED WALLS BEFORE YOU WERE BORN. So don't try to act like you know what the fuck is going on, because you dont. You just...do...NOT. But you really think you can compete with the Mafia Section? LOL WOW Don't make me start flaming you, fruitcake. Are you forgetting who we are? WE are the ones who film people like you getting fucking destroyed by other us'es. WE will rip your ASSHOLE out of your fucking rectum, STITCH IT on top of your pitiful dick hole, and then lynch you over Malcolm who just claimed scum. (We do this because we are gay for Malcolm) SO WE MAKE YOU INTO A BITCH. Do you get it now? This section isnt a game, it isnt a place to 'float' with your fags, and it isnt some fucking haven where people like you can get acceptance from people like US. IT ISNT GOING TO HAPPEN. JUST GTFO.

i revived your mafia section and now i'm going to let it die. i hope it dies and never comes back. i can't believe all of you have wasted so many countless hours of my life. weeks upon weeks of wasted thinking when i could've been doing literally anything productive. the fateful day the antagonist convinced me to play with you all even though i really didn't want to was one of the biggest time wasters ive ever had in my whole life. everyone here has always treated me like shit. whenever i start to enjoy this game or do any good it just turns out really shitty for me. i'm done. i've accomplished enough in this game. literally nothing good ever comes out of this. everyone bitches about posi vibes or not being good enough or the rules in some fucking way or anything else. i can take that sure, but it is just garbage rolling town 100 times and scum 6 times. seriously this game has gotten so fucking boring and you all have seen me not try in well over half of my games and you know i don't enjoy this very much, but i put up with it anyway. the meta is stagnant. none of the good players play. all of the bad players do the same things. no one reads no one learns. no one new joins. it's just fucking boring. it takes so much for me to want to play this and actually when i do, i do incredible, but for the past couple times i've really tried to have a good time it's just been disappointing and sad. wwe mafia for example. i hate when i try and put a lot of effort into things and i do do good but the world just ends up fucking me anyways. i'm gone now. i can read scum and i can play scum. i don't need anything else from this stupid fucking game. please never mention the word mafia to me ever again or i'll have a literal heart attack. it's for my own safety. it is mental trauma for me. i'm honestly damaged from your stupid fucking game.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

ニック    17

Just so the new players feel more relived they won't be the "worst" player in the game ;)

In

Jazz    5068
6 minutes ago, The Antagonist said:

underrated thread

not in bc I have exams which I haven't even started studying for 

you're off to a good start

Silver    969
12 minutes ago, The Antagonist said:

underrated thread

not in bc I have exams which I haven't even started studying for 

might as well go balls to walls and play mafia

• Thanks 1

+PSK    4336
9 hours ago, ニック said:

Just so the new players feel more relived they won't be the "worst" player in the game ;)

In

just so the non-white players don't feel like they're at a KKK rally ;)

In 

Faint    5711

of course

Put me as a sub I can't play till the 30th

• Thanks 1

+JC.    4858

in it to do an okay job i guess

do i have to read the rules and/or my role pm

+JC.    4858

@Jazz @Sophocles @TheGoldenTyranno

i legit dont know if there have been changes to the way roles work but if i recall correctly you 3 were supposed to be made mafioso like 3000 years ago but i dont think zapp/we ever got around to it. i am obviously not active on this site but neither is this section so pls let me know if there's a way i am able to give you the role if you're interested

if you don't particularly care or want to that's cool too

i know acp banned jazz from being mafioso at one point too but since rei owns the site i imagine that's overruled

• Upvote 1

+PSK    4336

ye and I'm still mod here despite quitting like 3 months ago lul

Jazz    5068

Tight ship etc

Faint    5711

honestly tyranno & jazz & soph deserve it purely because they are the only people that have actively tried to revive our mafia

@Mascis do you fancy a game ?

Jazz    5068

I listed Tyranno as TyTy in honor of BryBry

Sophocles    2951
8 hours ago, Faint said:

honestly tyranno & jazz & soph deserve it purely because they are the only people that have actively tried to revive our mafia

+ all 3 of us are top 5 players in the section, what gives DGZ admins?

• Upvote 2

Jazz    5068

@mmf join

this game will be for ranked play i swear

Mascis    4478

i hit master finally so i don't have to play yugioh for a bit cool lemme play

i will find all the

clues

• Pride 1

On 3/22/2018 at 6:12 PM, JC. said:

@Jazz @Sophocles @TheGoldenTyranno

i legit dont know if there have been changes to the way roles work but if i recall correctly you 3 were supposed to be made mafioso like 3000 years ago but i dont think zapp/we ever got around to it. i am obviously not active on this site but neither is this section so pls let me know if there's a way i am able to give you the role if you're interested

if you don't particularly care or want to that's cool too

i know acp banned jazz from being mafioso at one point too but since rei owns the site i imagine that's overruled

I'm on a brief activity hiatus where I'll only be here at spotty times until the 30th because I lack the internet at home but when I'm back to full activity I'll try to start a dialog and figure out what the current situation is/how we can go forward.  

• Upvote 1