Jazz

Big P Mafia - Day 2 - Sink or Swim

Jazz    5328

Welcome to Big P Mafia!

Threadmarks:

N/A rn
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Format:

- closed set-up

- role claiming is allowed (ex: Poisoner; Vanilla Town)

- character claiming is not allowed (ex: Tribe-Infecting Virus; Theon Greyjoy)

- no copy+pasting of PMs

- no duplicate power roles

- NK is mandatory and must be assigned to a player

- mafia members will have safe claims

- mafia members are not allowed to communicate with their team after death

- moderate number of roles (more vanilla than power roles)

- no bastard mechanics (alignment conversions, flawed investigators, cults, lynch proof, post restrictions, silencer, etc.)

- 9 players

- 48/24 phases

- 4 post quota

- strictly no toxicity, no excessive insults

- ties result in a random lynch between tied players

- majority lynch is not in effect on day 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clue #1

Morphing Jar, aka Big P, aka Dewloren, Tiger King of Goats, aka Exiled Force, aka Dubai, aka Hibernation, aka Dormant, is one of the best modern Goat Format players. The only players he has losing records to are MMF, Kris Perovic, and God. Morphing Jar aka Big P invented Chaos Recruiter in 2017 when he swept a DGz Top 4 team's squad. I heard that Hibernation aka Morphing Jar aka Brybry aka Mustang plays 4 spirits. Mustang aka Dewloren, Tiger King of Goats set the DGz Elo record in Goats at 155. This record has only ever been broken by MMF at 161. Big P aka Morphing Jar is not here right now, but his spirit exists in all of us. He is out doing sniping for the NHL and hitting the gym for sick gains. Dubai, otherwise known as Big P, who is the same person as Morphing Jar, was cheated by Chris Borovanch in the Summer 2017 DGz War League. Kristolph Beravinth cheated Big P and did Morphing Jar and Mustang dirty. Morphing Jar wins a lot of games with Mobius the Frost Monarch. Morphing Jar only uses Linux. The FuZe Gang was founded in the honor of Morphing Jar's legacy aka Big P aka Mustang aka Brybry. Thank You, Big P.

Clue #2

january 11th 1997 deep in the woods of sassscachafuck a frail woman crawled to an empty cave bearing a gift for the elder bears of the forrest. Raized at the right hand of a grizlly the bear child was destined for greatness. Civilization welcomed him with open arms as any alpha will instill the fear of god in his underlings. Animals respond to fear and fear is controlled by the strongest animals so this was obviously easy as fuck for dewlorean the king of all yall mother fuckers. So he rose through the ranks quicker than any mere mortal could. He conquerred hockey in a year. Next it was goat, he fought jizz and kispy peeaches in the saison #1 dgg warriors vs spurs epic game 7 finals and of course emerged victorious B.I.G. P. Now in search of coats he is lost in a portland of time, bu alas one day he will find mink and return to our realm from the different dimension which he walks (clue). So have no fear btu take this time and prepare yourself, for the second coming will be the warth of kycoo. thx

Clue series #3

egyptian-tomb-4f8023.jpg060818-emon.jpg9-11-moved-them-most-01.jpgconsi.JPG40-dec-grid.jpgathanasius_kircher-map.gifputin.jpgCoverimage.jpgPegasus-Wine-Yu-Gi-Oh.jpg209.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player list (note: there are exactly 2 members of the D.E.T.O.X scum):
1. Soph (Killed N1 - Morphing Jar - Town Bodyguard)
2. Walia (Lynched D1 - Dewloren, Tiger King of Goats - Town Watcher)
3. Jap Nick (Modkilled D1 - Hibernation - Vanilla Town)
4. Silver
5. PSK
6. Faint
7. JC
8. Mascis
9. Markus

Subs:
1. TyTy

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Jazz    5328

Best of luck, you have 48 hours and 8 minutes from the typing of this post to locate the next clue (lynch). Good luck

• Upvote 1

Flacko    2143

Ah...the 75 laws of power. 

• Upvote 2

+Silver    1008

im disappointed in the lack of pool cleaners in this OP

• Upvote 1

+Sophocles    3077

I'm a bit out of my depth withe some of these memes but I'll try to deliver the usual standard of shitposts. If I happen to catch the scumteam in the process don't be surprised, I'm the best player in this game

• Upvote 1

+Mascis    4554

must find clue

• Upvote 1

»JC.    4973

"i revived your mafia section and now i'm going to let it die. i hope it dies and never comes back. i can't believe all of you have wasted so many countless hours of my life. weeks upon weeks of wasted thinking when i could've been doing literally anything productive. the fateful day the antagonist convinced me to play with you all even though i really didn't want to was one of the biggest time wasters ive ever had in my whole life. everyone here has always treated me like shit. whenever i start to enjoy this game or do any good it just turns out really shitty for me. i'm done. i've accomplished enough in this game. literally nothing good ever comes out of this. everyone bitches about posi vibes or not being good enough or the rules in some fucking way or anything else. i can take that sure, but it is just garbage rolling town 100 times and scum 6 times. seriously this game has gotten so fucking boring and you all have seen me not try in well over half of my games and you know i don't enjoy this very much, but i put up with it anyway. the meta is stagnant. none of the good players play. all of the bad players do the same things. no one reads no one learns. no one new joins. it's just fucking boring. it takes so much for me to want to play this and actually when i do, i do incredible, but for the past couple times i've really tried to have a good time it's just been disappointing and sad. wwe mafia for example. i hate when i try and put a lot of effort into things and i do do good but the world just ends up fucking me anyways. i'm gone now. i can read scum and i can play scum. i don't need anything else from this stupid fucking game. please never mention the word mafia to me ever again or i'll have a literal heart attack. it's for my own safety. it is mental trauma for me. i'm honestly damaged from your stupid fucking game." 

only a wolf would say something like this

vote markus

day 1 is useless anyway there is literally nothing we can do

we should just go down the player list and kill everyone in order until we hit scum

i dont see a rule about reading role pms

• Upvote 1

»JC.    4973

gl hf

if anyone can beat me in a best of 5 going goats/jazz custom format/my custom format with 0 testing/november 2015/hearthstone i will team up with you and never vote you

• Upvote 1

»JC.    4973

real issue time how do we bring home the mafia win in kotf this time?

we've got me/psk/jazz/paraliel/markus left in top 8 iirc

• Upvote 1

Flacko    2143

lets play jc i have a dumb deck that ive been trying to use

• Upvote 1

Flacko    2143

emphasis on this part

Tt - 05/13/2017
THIS IS FUCKING RETARDED
YOUR WHOLE SITE
UPVOTES
ARE JUST
FUCKIN
MAFIA
ARE YOU A FUCKING CARD GAME WEBSITE
ACP - 05/13/2017
yeah, rep is stupid right?
who cares?
I agree
Tt - 05/13/2017
OR A FUCKING MAFIA FUCKING SPECULATION PIECE OF SHIT
ACP - 05/13/2017
but you are getting upset for some reason
Tt - 05/13/2017
AND MAFIA ISN'T EVEN THAT FUN
I PLAYED THAT SHIT
IN FUCKING GRADE 5 AT SUMMER CAMP
AND WE GOT BORED AFTER AN HOUR
AND IT WAS IN PERSON TOO
ACP - 05/13/2017
yeah, you dont need to like mafia
a lot of people dont
Tt - 05/13/2017
SO I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU NUMBNUTS CAN JUST FUCKING GO ON AND ON ABOUT MAFIA
ACP - 05/13/2017
I don't, and it's not relevant
Tt - 05/13/2017
LIKE, IT'S PURE CHANCE RIGHT?
ACP - 05/13/2017
if you dont like dgz, leave
Tt - 05/13/2017
IT TAKES NO SKILL
ACP - 05/13/2017
if you don't, just stay and use your mustang account
Tt - 05/13/2017
I AM NOT GOING TO CONTRIBUTE ANY KNOWLEDGE
ACP - 05/13/2017
but seriously, I actually have to go
Tt - 05/13/2017
OK
HOPE YOU HAVE A TERRIBLE NIGHT
:*
ACP - 05/13/2017
ok

• Upvote 1

Flacko    2143

summer camp is justs an excuse for parents to bang while their kids are away and shit.

• Upvote 1

+Sophocles    3077
23 minutes ago, JC. said:

"i revived your mafia section and now i'm going to let it die. i hope it dies and never comes back. i can't believe all of you have wasted so many countless hours of my life. weeks upon weeks of wasted thinking when i could've been doing literally anything productive. the fateful day the antagonist convinced me to play with you all even though i really didn't want to was one of the biggest time wasters ive ever had in my whole life. everyone here has always treated me like shit. whenever i start to enjoy this game or do any good it just turns out really shitty for me. i'm done. i've accomplished enough in this game. literally nothing good ever comes out of this. everyone bitches about posi vibes or not being good enough or the rules in some fucking way or anything else. i can take that sure, but it is just garbage rolling town 100 times and scum 6 times. seriously this game has gotten so fucking boring and you all have seen me not try in well over half of my games and you know i don't enjoy this very much, but i put up with it anyway. the meta is stagnant. none of the good players play. all of the bad players do the same things. no one reads no one learns. no one new joins. it's just fucking boring. it takes so much for me to want to play this and actually when i do, i do incredible, but for the past couple times i've really tried to have a good time it's just been disappointing and sad. wwe mafia for example. i hate when i try and put a lot of effort into things and i do do good but the world just ends up fucking me anyways. i'm gone now. i can read scum and i can play scum. i don't need anything else from this stupid fucking game. please never mention the word mafia to me ever again or i'll have a literal heart attack. it's for my own safety. it is mental trauma for me. i'm honestly damaged from your stupid fucking game." 

vote markus

we should just go down the player list and kill everyone in order until we hit scum

this is a good post

• Upvote 1

Flacko    2143

im playing for mascis and silver

• Upvote 1

+Silver    1008

if you dont read big p post everytime you go to bed, you are scum 

• Upvote 1

+Sophocles    3077

It's been so long since the last game, how do you play again? Someone give me some pointers.

• Upvote 1

+Mascis    4554
5 minutes ago, Comrade Subaru said:

im playing for mascis and silver

clue

• Upvote 1

+Mascis    4554

vote soph

• Upvote 1

Flacko    2143

• Upvote 1

BuildTheWalia    250
1 hour ago, JC. said:

vote markus

Taking advantage of jazz not playing, I see.

• Upvote 1

»JC.    4973
55 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

It's been so long since the last game, how do you play again? Someone give me some pointers.

Bus your teammate, make 4 posts and dodge the rest of the phase, and never ever try to help

• Upvote 1

»PSK    4447

vote buildthewalia

• Upvote 1