Jazz

Big P Mafia - Day 2 - Sink or Swim

15 hours ago, Faint said:

Psk and silver unlikely scum partners

I liked markus soph vote, good pressure

I am vanilla town

14 hours ago, Comrade Subaru said:

oh its good pressure right? what else do you think about that vote faint?

14 hours ago, Sophocles said:

It's shit pressure so faint's post was terrible which means he must be town :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, Comrade Subaru said:

don't answer questions that are not directed to you. 

see in this order of posts, this is after i vote sophocles. this is me trying to get something out of faint but sophocles had something to say before it. i wish he didn't. but i think that if faint is scum then sophocles is town. i couldn't really be sure because im not that sure about faint's skill as a player but its something to look at. 

• Upvote 1

psks pressure of me is pretty real and could definitely of all people here get an emotional reaction from me. he then quoted my posts about wanting to kill sophocles to emphasize them. this is sorta lean town i guess. i mean i'm not 100% sure but i feel like this is a town psk.

• Upvote 1

i haven't reread the thread yet but i saw another vote on me but that should not be happening.

• Upvote 1

Silver    969

i believe jc is working on something but i am not sure how if hes doing it in towns or scums favor. 

jc is neutral atm. 

markus is also shitposting which leads me to believe he is trying to curve situation. 

i like the psk vote on walia for the simple fact that he knows scum will try to wagon the situation, so i joined to see if anybody else would join. seems like scum is smarter than this or walia is actually scum and someone else is trying to curve.

mascis also being laid back. not enough info. but being laid back can indicate a few things.

faint seems to be on his own and already trying to confirm himself as town.

soph already suspect because he has no pressure on him.

japnick is MIA but that can be seen as a soft move by scum imo. 

so for now, ill stay on the walia vote.

• Upvote 1

Silver    969
1 minute ago, Comrade Subaru said:

psks pressure of me is pretty real and could definitely of all people here get an emotional reaction from me. he then quoted my posts about wanting to kill sophocles to emphasize them. this is sorta lean town i guess. i mean i'm not 100% sure but i feel like this is a town psk.

i do feel the same but i dont want to confirm because scum can play like this early. but i want you to prove to me that u are town. 

• Upvote 1

dont worry ill confirm who the town is for you silver. let me do some heavy lifting.

anyway the strongest scum read i have is faint but its also pretty soft so i dont want to immediately trust it. lets try and figure something out. 

• Upvote 1

btw whatever i was trying to do worked minimally because nobody was interacting and also because of sophocles

• Upvote 1

i decided to try and change the gamestate to generate some type of discussion.

• Upvote 1

Mascis    4478

marko is town

• Upvote 1

Mascis    4478

unvote

vote silverdude

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Silver said:

markus is also shitposting which leads me to believe he is trying to curve situation. 

i like the psk vote on walia for the simple fact that he knows scum will try to wagon the situation, so i joined to see if anybody else would join. seems like scum is smarter than this or walia is actually scum and someone else is trying to curve.

which me and him basically tried to do the same thing and then voted me so u have to pick a side

• Upvote 1

+PSK    4336

fyi i voted for markus because he was obviously trying to set a trap on sophocles lynch and bait which imo makes no fucking sense from a town perspective given it is day 1 and he can't know soph is town. what exactly does markus gain if people join the soph lynch? he himself said people should "throw some votes out" so how exactly can he intend to then hold them accountable for their subsequent voting? similarly, if no one votes on soph, there's nothing to be gained as that's not indicative of soph's alignment. the only reasonable scenario is that markus is scum baiting someone into a town lynch so he can punish them for it later. also interesting how he doesn't go after mascis for the soph vote. it's either a case of a remarkably shitty town play or a super obvious scum play. 

the walia vote was for his awkward joke on page 1. then he gets defensive after receiving 2 votes. no attempt to game solve at all yet. immediately goes back to shitty jokes once the pressure shifts to someone else. not a fan. where at least i can say markus' play could just be town throwing, walia hasn't played at all. 

• Upvote 2

+PSK    4336

silver, why the fuck would scum bandwagon a teammate on day 1 like less than 12 hours into the day? 

• Upvote 1

+PSK    4336

you would've looked more intelligent if you just never gave your reasoning for the walia vote 

• Upvote 2

nah cuz soph is an easy lynch because he's not that good.

also not knowing someones alignment at first but learning someones later can confirm some things. it's not like learning where people stand with eachother is a bad thing. are you like anti information? i dont see how its the only reasonable explanation when it's actually kind of a stretch. if it's unreasonable, then you're anti information and thus anti town.

• Upvote 1

btw i figured mascis was applying pressure to figure something out about someone who made empty posts and the only reasonable way to make something matter really fast was to increase that pressure. mascis's vote on soph was non alignment indicative at the time.

• Upvote 1

+PSK    4336

baiting someone into what you consider to be a mislynch, especially by suggesting they apathetically throw some votes out, is not information gathering. it's just looking for an acceptable reason to nail them to the cross.

• Upvote 1

+JC.    4858

wow i cant believe markus unleashed le epic bait we're all just pawns in his master plan

• Upvote 3

+JC.    4858

voting people you think are town is always the optimal play

• Upvote 1

+JC.    4858
1 hour ago, Silver said:

i believe jc is working on something but i am not sure how if hes doing it in towns or scums favor. 

jc is neutral atm.

ok i wanted to clear this up

so normally you know how throughout the game i will make giant walls and provide all of my reasoning and be one of the only people trying and then everyone will go 'lol jc hasnt even done anything this game he isnt even trying'?

this is the game where im actually just not trying

• Upvote 1