SleepyHallo

Do your cards mean anything to you?

SleepyHallo    4

Hey, guys! I'm certain I'm not alone in having a card with deeply rooted meaning to me. I often value cards for their artwork & want to make them work no matter what. Ergo, my love for Haniwa, Green Phantom King, & Xiangke Magician. But I also have cards that mean things to me that I value more deeply for other reasons. What's the story behind yours? 

Well, I'll begin by telling you mine. You see, I know this is gonna sound weird, but one day, my whole world changed. You see, cards started dropping from the sky, coming down like rain. At first we didn't know where they were coming from or who sent them. We only knew they were more than just ordinary playing cards. And it was happening all around the world: in the north; and the south. They landed everywhere. Together with my new online friends from around the world, we invented a wicked new game we called 'Bakugan'. That's when the power of the cards was revealed: Each one held its own battling beast which came to life when you threw it down. The battles were intense, and if you chose the wrong card, you lost it AND the beast inside. But that's only half the story: another even bigger battle was taking place in a parallel universe called Vestroia. My name is Dan, and together with my friends Runo, Marucho, Julie, Mr. Hotshot himself Shun, and Alice, we are the Bakugan Battle Brawlers!

• Downvote 1
  • Haha 1

wrinklywinkie    580

Hey everyone! Quick question here. I feel really attached to a specific card and I feel alone because no one around me understands my connection to it. I've owned dante, traveler of the burning abyss since I was a little kid and he's been with me my entire life. He's my best friend and I love him. Sometimes I get so happy with excitement when I see him that I feel like I'll explode all over him. He's so chiseled and handsome and I just want to do so much to him. When he's cold I just want to warm him with my love. I can sometimes see the wanting in his eyes. Is it wrong for me to feel this way? I just want to let go off this heavy load onto him. Does anyone else feel this way about their soul card?

• Sad 1

Flacko    2143

when arvin goes hollow he can stop time one time i saw him stop time and he jacked off all 3 of his opponents and then when the flow of time continued all of his opponents simultaneously ejaculated giving him an opening to strike the perpetrators with one swift blow from his katana. you could feel his spiritual pressure fill the room as cum and blood rained upon the floor. he looked directly at me afterward through his hollow mask and said "that almost as easy as my algebra 2 final" i then proceeded to give him a double blowjob with the help of dante, traveller of the burning abyss and he came blood right into my mouth. it was epic.

+Mascis    4554

I wanna have a three way with the Gemini elfs

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Faint    5854
3 hours ago, Mascis said:

I wanna have a three way with the Gemini elfs

i raise you

Image result for dark magician girl

»JC.    4973

>Gemini elf and dmg

>not TOON gemini elf and dmg

normies smh

• Pride 2

+Mascis    4554

not my fetish sorry jc

is it incest if two sisters have a three way with another partner?

BuildTheWalia    249
3 hours ago, JC. said:

>Gemini elf and dmg

>not TOON gemini elf and dmg

normies smh

pedos smh

NB96    850

I like my Penguin soldier

• Upvote 1

+rei+    34656

honestly yeah they were a big part of my childhood and some part of me also is like 'i shoulda used a lot of these a lot more than i did' 

It isn't a Yu-Gi-Oh card, but from my first pack of Magic, I pulled an Emrakul, the Aeons Torn, which is pretty much *the* heavy beater to cheat in, in that game. It is worth $28 or so, but it is worth much more to me, since it came from my first booster and was one of the chase mythic rares of that set. I haven't been playing Yu-Gi-Oh long enough to have any cards with huge sentimental value.