»JC.    4971

Mysterious magic rolled over the small farming town of Cliffedge like a dense fog. The humble villagers found themselves transforming, gaining strange new powers. A few days passed quietly, but then, to the town's shock, all of their livestock was destroyed and eaten during the night. The town's defence system surely kept wolves at bay, yet all evidence pointed to them as the culprit. The town's wise Seer deduced that one of the townsfolk must have been transformed into a Werewolf! A messenger has been sent out to the nearest town for help, but it is several days travel away. By the time reinforcements arrive, they may be saving a ghost town.

PLAYERS

@BuildTheWalia

@Death Sentence

@Jazz

@rei

@TheGoldenTyranno

ROLES

HUNTER: You are the Hunter. You are aligned with the town. If you make it to the final 2, you destroy the wolf.

SEER: You are the Seer. During the night, you have a vision. You learn if that player is the Wolf. Note: You cannot identify the Sorceress, even though she is not aligned with the town.

SORCERESS: You are the Sorceress. During the night, you have a vision. You learn if that player is the Seer. You are aligned with the Wolf, but do not share any form of communication with them. In fact, you don't even know who they are!

VANILLA: You are Vanilla Town. You have no special powers.

WOLF: You are the Wolf. You kill one person per night.

Notes

Claiming IS allowed.

Roles WILL flip.

Quota is ZERO.

Speed Game - 24 hour days, 24 hour nights (but preferably much less).

The day ends at 5:00PM NYC Time on April 4th, 2018. Votes made at 5:00 will count, but not 5:01.

Other standard rules apply.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hmm, you set no quota and no one is posting damn. 

Hello.

Well, I'm gonna go to work. Have fun guys

+rei+    34640

LA LALALALAETCETERA

... wait i guess none of you guys know the tragically hip 

Jazz    5322

I like tyranno for town

Death looks like he's maybe trying to blend in

rei doesn't seem to care

walia hasn't posted yet

Jazz    5322
20 hours ago, JC. said:

Speed Game - 24 hour days, 24 hour nights (but preferably much less).

The day ends at 5:00PM NYC Time on April 4th, 2018. Votes made at 5:00 will count, but not 5:01.

Other standard rules apply.

Wait a second lol we have 4 hours left jesus fucking christ

Jazz    5322

vote Death Sentence

this is going to go really poorly, we need to lynch somebody

Death is as good a target as any with the amount of posts out there

rei second best target, walia a shot in the dark

+rei+    34640

hey i posted dont try and be a pleyr hater

walia is my default go to until he posts

Jazz    5322
40 minutes ago, rei said:

hey i posted dont try and be a pleyr hater

walia is my default go to until he posts

Why not death?

if all else fails I will switch to walia to avoid a tie but if you feel that strongly make a vote imo

Jazz    5322

Also rei, if you had to choose between killing me and death who would you choose and why?

+rei+    34640

Death has actually posted. Posting is optional but at least acknowleding you've seen the thread I think is a more positive move right now

You know I hate the "PICK ONE OF US NEITHER OF US ARE THE PERSON YOU WANT TO KILL" thing so much, but realistically you're more engaged and active than anyone else, even if you're scumwolf/scumtress, you can only either help town or give us more info on yourself if you're here another day. 

»JC.    4971

Day ends in no lynch with Death Sentence and Jazz both at one vote, if I'm reading this correctly.

• Downvote 1
  • Pride 1

»JC.    4971

Jazz dies during the night.

After some discussion during the night phase, I've decided to call the game. At 2-2, the wolf/sorcerer can force a tie and then win unless a terrible punt happens. Due to general inacticity, I figure it isn't worth continuing.

Sorry if this experiment sucked. We'll probably try to just do 9 player games in the future.

• Sad 1

Well, I was the Sorc. I identified Jazz as Seer. I guess Jazz was blatantly obvious because he got nk'd 

Jazz    5322

You can't make the game no quota and 24 hours without even posting that info in sign ups...

Not a great set up anyway but it had no chance for success due to negligent modding. I wish you had realized what was going on and extended the day and added a quota system

+rei+    34640
2 hours ago, JC. said:

Jazz dies during the night.

After some discussion during the night phase, I've decided to call the game. At 2-2, the wolf/sorcerer can force a tie and then win unless a terrible punt happens. Due to general inacticity, I figure it isn't worth continuing.

Sorry if this experiment sucked. We'll probably try to just do 9 player games in the future.

Assuming they know who each other are. I wouldn't have been jumping to work with Tyranno. 

+rei+    34640
1 hour ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Well, I was the Sorc. I identified Jazz as Seer. I guess Jazz was blatantly obvious because he got nk'd 

nah i just figured he'd be the one to try and kill me if someone was going to 

BuildTheWalia    247

I was the hunter, although I guess Jazz defending me and then flipping seer happened it would be pretty clear who I was.

Jazz    5322
1 hour ago, BuildTheWalia said:

I was the hunter, although I guess Jazz defending me and then flipping seer happened it would be pretty clear who I was.

I didn't defend you, you did not play. Your play is actually completely indefensible. I was simply trying to win for my faction.

I was Vanilla town.

rip game I guess and no I wasn't blending it was I saw only Tyranno post before me and didn't know what to say to spark one so I went to bed.

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5322
5 hours ago, Death Sentence said:

I was Vanilla town.

rip game I guess and no I wasn't blending it was I saw only Tyranno post before me and didn't know what to say to spark one so I went to bed.

not your fault man, we were all caught unawares by the 24 hour phase