rei

Army of Darkness Mafia Day 3

BuildTheWalia    250
6 hours ago, The Antagonist said:

this was sophocles not me, think you're reading too much into this

Shit that's right.

BuildTheWalia    250
6 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

You are right though it does(refering to walia's post this time) feel contrived like he's trying to force suspicion badly. 

I don't see the reasoning behind this, but then again my post was already a mistake.

SageRhapsody    272

So it's no secret how weak my day 1s are but I will do my best to help. 

So far the only thing that might be a tad suspect to me is Jazz's overeagerness (is that a word? lol) to jump in and make an early name of himself as someone useful and beneficial. Aka "town-y". 

Now i realize it looks bad voting someone who semi-meme voted you but what set me off onto the Jazz route wasn't that vote, but rather the fact that he made a slip up like that confused walia and antag. 

Kinda makes me think he isn't actually thinking the day through as well as he should be and just throwing darts at names to see what sticks. 

Jazz, if you're town, play a bit cleaner at least by day 2. If you're scum, then I've got my eye on you. 

I'm not too sure if i'll be around near day end so i'll refrain from voting for now. I'd like to hear some thoughts before bed though to make me feel better about sleeping on a vote. 

Faint    5855

Fine with jazz here on d1, and kinda agree with tyranno analysis so far too - clearly the 2 putting the effort in.

Sage the post above on jazz was not only wrong factually but also pretty weak, your making his case against you stronger

@jazz - re walia: i think he was posting badly and making dumb points but I'm not that convinced it is indicative based on prior experience playing with him so it' more like "meh walia is wrong that doesn' equal scum"

• Upvote 1

Faint    5855

Broken has done nothing as well. What are your thoughts on the players so far?

Faint    5855
55 minutes ago, SageRhapsody said:

So far the only thing that might be a tad suspect to me is Jazz's overeagerness (is that a word? lol) to jump in and make an early name of himself as someone useful and beneficial. Aka "town-y". 

Now i realize it looks bad voting someone who semi-meme voted you but what set me off onto the Jazz route wasn't that vote, but rather the fact that he made a slip up like that confused walia and antag. 

Kinda makes me think he isn't actually thinking the day through as well as he should be and just throwing darts at names to see what sticks. 

Jazz, if you're town, play a bit cleaner at least by day 2. If you're scum, then I've got my eye on you. 

I'm not too sure if i'll be around near day end so i'll refrain from voting for now. I'd like to hear some thoughts before bed though to make me feel better about sleeping on a vote. 

This is what I'm referring to btw- he didn't confuse walia with antag so you'e mosrepresenting

• Thanks 1

Jazz    5327

feeling more confident in my initial vote lol

Jazz    5327
2 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

what set me off onto the Jazz route wasn't that vote, but rather the fact that he made a slip up like that confused walia and antag. 

this post is weird

misinterpreting a post and then realizing what that post was actually about doesn't make me scum

how the hell is it throwing darts too, it was literally topical

wtf

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5327

UNVOTE
VOTE SAGE AGAIN EVEN HARDER

+Sophocles    3077
12 hours ago, BuildTheWalia said:

Town vote imo. Raised suspicions before the game started and voted on it with no one explaining it to him beforehand.

Even if you hadn't mixed me and antag up this is bad reasoning, how would a town and scum player's actions differ in this regard? 

• Upvote 1

+Sophocles    3077
12 hours ago, Jazz said:

Town core:

Jazz

Tyranno

Faint

Page 2 trust lists, nice

Urge to kill Jazz rising

• Upvote 1

Faint    5855

unvote

vote broken brilliance

38 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Page 2 trust lists, nice

Urge to kill Jazz rising

do you actually dislike jazz or is this a meme

(genuine q btw)

5 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

parts of this are incorrect, as others have said, but I also noted Jazz' eagerness as something to think about. I don't think it's very alignment indicative (he does this as either alignment and so should everyone else) which is why I didn't say anything, but it might end up being something to think about later in the game.

• Upvote 1

Just now, The Antagonist said:

(genuine q btw)

parts of this are incorrect, as others have said, but I also noted Jazz' eagerness as something to think about. I don't think it's very alignment indicative (he does this as either alignment and so should everyone else) which is why I didn't say anything, but it might end up being something to think about later in the game.

to clarify the latter half: what jazz is doing isn't scummy in itself but being the main active voice doesn't make him autotown.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, BuildTheWalia said:

Shit that's right.

I don't see the reasoning behind this, but then again my post was already a mistake.

@SageRhapsody @Broken Brilliance Still waiting on those reads!

This right here bugs me. Walia realized he made an error in his previous post. His response then is to say well Tyranno I just don't see your logic and then turn around and make a "towny act" by encouraging Sage and BB to play further. This is all I need to see. Vote BuildtheWalia. (Note I'm only here for the next few minutes make responses prompt and don't be surprised when I dash off to go to work.)

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

Misrepresentation + noncommittal maybe you're scum maybe your playing incorrectly. Hello, scum read. Note for future considers possibility Jazz is bussing the weakest link(Totally within normal Jazz scum play. He'd totally buss me in the past as an example.) especially if Sage flips scum... Might change my vote. Urg I've gotta leave in a sec. 

Additional notes: Neither Malcolm nor MacDude have posted. That's not exactly endearing but I'd like to see something from them before making assumptions. Also BB extremely lackluster so far not sure if that makes him scum though. 

Unvote. Vote Sage  This is probably of the scummy candidates the one going somewhere and I don't want to leave my vote useless.  

Unofficial Vote Count:

Broken Brillance(1) - Faint

MacDude(1) - Antag

Logic(1) - Soph

Sage(2) - Jazz, Tyranno

+Sophocles    3077
2 hours ago, The Antagonist said:

Not a fan given the bad townreads, especially the tyranno one - not that I think Tyranno is scummy but reading him as town at that point was very tenuous.

He is putting in the effort though so I don't think he's a prime lynch candidate, but like you said, ppl shouldn't assume he's town bc he's active.

• Upvote 1