rei

Evil Dead Aftergame

SageRhapsody    268

Not really lol. Feels like I try something new each time and get singled out anyways. I try to help and I'm targetted for being too eager to lynch someone or having perfect info. I try to give ideas while not hard reading people and I'm scum trying to distance. 

Try to floata and meme like most players here and I'm not being useful enough. 

Just how it is I suppose. Weaker players tend to be singled out 

Sophocles    2948
17 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

Not really lol. Feels like I try something new each time and get singled out anyways. I try to help and I'm targetted for being too eager to lynch someone or having perfect info. I try to give ideas while not hard reading people and I'm scum trying to distance. 

hey don't worry I used to get lynched d1 all the time, too, and look at me now

Sophocles    2948
On 14-6-2018 at 10:47 PM, SageRhapsody said:

serious advice: don't get discouraged, even if you don't get better yourself people here get better at reading you. Worst case scenario town just gets tired of mislynching you.

I wasn't lying when I said I thought you getting lynched was kind of arbitrary, so I don't have much advice to give. Getting lynched D1 is rough.

Jazz    5066

Sage I knew you were Town at the end of the day but didn't want to say it for fear of getting scum read for "perfect info" and I knew I couldn't switch the lynch onto malcolm

If you'd gone for real scum I would have followed you

SageRhapsody    268

if there was more time in the day i would have pushed malcolm. 

SageRhapsody    268

That late into the day though my only concern was just not dying, because trying to make a good coherent argument against him would have required a lot more posts and time than i had. At that point it would have looked like i was just floundering.

Btw can someone pm me or something on discord the next time there's a sign up i don't really check DGz regularly anymore.