TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents!: My Name is Earl Mafia Signups

@Faint If you're dead set on not playing with BB ould you consider signing up as a sub instead? 

+rei+    34657

BBs last chance ill just lifetime him if he coasts

• Thanks 1

Faint    5855

I'll play

• Thanks 1

Flacko    2143

i am a mafia god

3 hours ago, pretty lord flacko said:

i am a mafia god

Is that an in?

If they are in 'l'll either start now and cut the first phase a little short or make the night short so it'll fit my intended schedule or I'll just start this evening. 

Brandis72    35

I'm new to online mafia, and I think I'll give this a shot now (count me in) that my schedule is more convenient (and have a broad understanding of the rules - I'll double check for specific DGz rules)!

Also, I don't know if I'm the only one to think so, but doesn't setup 4 look broken (to the point where 2x earl is seen as equivalent in value for town as 1 doc 1 cop)... or am I just severely underestimating the power of named townies?

• Thanks 2

I'm just gonna hold off on starting until this evening so I can confirm what the intended sign up status of Pretty Lord Flacko was. 

3 hours ago, Brandis72 said:

I'm new to online mafia, and I think I'll give this a shot now (count me in) that my schedule is more convenient (and have a broad understanding of the rules - I'll double check for specific DGz rules)!

Also, I don't know if I'm the only one to think so, but doesn't setup 4 look broken (to the point where 2x earl is seen as equivalent in value for town as 1 doc 1 cop)... or am I just severely underestimating the power of named townies?

named townies do nothing lol, until someone who is earl dies and there was someone else who claimed earl

@Brandis72 It looks like all the slots got filled before you posted. If you'd like I'll make you a sub and give you priority if and when a sub is needed. 

ZeroPassion    706

hey now i'm the first sub

i should get priority

jerk

Sending out role PMs. I'll unlock this thread when all PMs are out and the game thread has been posted. At that time subs are welcome to signup if they so desire.