TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents!: My Name is Earl Mafia[Incomplete]

Brandis72    35

I will point the following out - although it makes sense to infer that rei and I are the scumteam, and that he is using cop claim to defend a scum partner, you'll simply have to trust me that I'm town until I find some good enough logic.

Kanji    6
22 hours ago, Solstice said:

Honestly I still can't make much out of all this, so maybe somebody else can? 

This regarding my slot. I read the Solstice slot as super town based on this day so far (haven't read back all 9 pages yet) but imo this crazy ass vote flipping can come from town. I do it all the time when I'm town.

You snap read someone, see how they react, then move on when you're content

In fact ... once enough people start responding to me I'll likely do the same.

Brandis72    35

I find that the way Faint acts is probably too complementary (they even nudge each other from time to time to make themselves look separate) for him to not be associated with solstice if they're scum.

I guess we could dissect things further though just to make sure.

Brandis72    35

Solstice looking so incredibly towny, and yet making so many plays that benefit scum is a tell tale sign of good scum IMO.

Brandis72    35

Yeah the stuff from before matters a lot; also keep in mind that Solstice's earl claim invalidates rei's cop claim.

Brandis72    35

Or the other way around, naturally.

+rei+    34657

vote solstice

lynch all liars. you cannot be an earl while I am a cop. 

(I mean that how he used shit logic to try and pin against me then proceeded to try and use me pointing out shit logic as a scum point, he cherry picked sentences to use against malcolm, and uses things like 'this player is good/bad' to justify courses of action)

Kanji    6
11 minutes ago, Brandis72 said:

Solstice looking so incredibly towny, and yet making so many plays that benefit scum is a tell tale sign of good scum IMO.

Fair, i've been deepwolfed by this type before and it fucking sucks. LOL

So you think eliminating one of solstice or rei gives us info? Seems you're leaning solstice but I see someone trying really hard to solve the game there. Not sure that I'm with it. But lemme read back the thread later 

Brandis72    35

@Kanji

It's MYLO right now, so we need to decide whether it's solstice or rei... but judging from the fact that I know that I am town, I'm heavily leaning on rei being on our side (especially considering all the convenient ''mistakes'' that were made).

I will have to dig up information to prove that I'm town because otherwise it's easy to want to lean solstice, as that opens up the (very possible on paper) possibility that we're scum together trying to hide from the lynch to get a win.

Kanji    6

FUCK it fair enough

Let's see what solstice says to the cop claim. I gotta do some shit but I'll be back in thread later.

vote Solstice

Solstice    389

uvote

Vote rei

He is scum, not a cop. Any real cop would have countercounterclaimed me immediately and outed their scan sine it's mylo, not asked me why they would do something if scum. They also waited until I said I wouldn't be around to bring this up. My break is over so I have to go back to work, but I will try and get back on later if at all possible.

• Upvote 1

Brandis72    35

What do you have to say to this, rei?

Solstice, it's also worth noting that I think that there's a very logical argument for rei to dodge you/faint before posting, as doing so gives him the first word to, say, me and kanji, and gives you a disadvantage by being the second one to present your case.

You're by far the most charismatic/visibly town player right now, and as such rei simply can't fight you on open ground (particularly if faint or maybe even BB are also there).

For both you and rei, resolving your respective claims are basically you win conditions, so I still think rei is believable on the account that utmost care needs to be taken to convince town, and getting the drop on a newly subbed player is relevant.

What to you have to say to ''any fake cop would have counterclaimed when a real cop is supposed to''?

Brandis72    35

your*

Solstice    389

I'm on my lunch so this has to be short. But think about this. The point of asking someone why you'd do something as scum is to try and get them to rethink their perspective. If rei is truly town cop he shouldn't give a damn about my opinion or waste time trying to change my mind as I should be auto scum to him. I'd also suggest you look at the second post I made on page two where I talk about the pros and come of having an earl claim day one. I never mentioned pros and cons of the doc plus cop sceneraio as I knew we couldn't be in it as I was an earl. I'd also like to know what you think rei has done that's pro town because I never saw anything. The reason rei waited so long to fake claim is likely arguing in scum chat with his partner on whether he could pull it off, then seizing an opportunity when he saw I'd be away. Please unvote me or scum are going to win if faint and broken don't come back añd vote rei.

+rei+    34657

I straight up didn't see your claim initially lol - people are on at different times - y'know kinda like how you accused me of forcing a tie when I literally was not online

Solstice    389
On 6/10/2018 at 2:13 PM, Broken Brilliance said:

So this is the thread that could mean my ultimate demise.

On 6/10/2018 at 4:30 PM, Brandis72 said:

Welcome, fellow townspeople.

It is a great shame that one of us must die today, with no chance to properly defend themselves logically... 

All I have to say in my defense is that I'm probably so devoid of wits that no matter my alignment, I won't be of the slightest threat...

On 6/11/2018 at 4:12 AM, Faint said:

i'm not sure on this fwiw, its the old masons arguement

i think they should claim if pressured, but otherwise it just lines up nk targets and removes reads we can get from interactions with them later on if you know what i mean?

13 hours ago, Kanji said:

Alright so I gather I've taken on the role of the freaking spazz before me. Who hates me so far? Maybe we can start there. LOL

All of you need to move your votes to rei sice theres only an hour left. Sorry for the quotes but I can't seem to tag on mobile. I'd also like to point out that if Markus's sub kanji really is a town new player and not an alt account then it makes sense scum wouldn't want to fake claim until the sub happened as a new player isn't as likely to see just how bad reis fake claim actually is. This is the last post I can make so please trust me on this.

Solstice    389

I bolalso my claim was bolded italiced and underlined an caused so now way he could miss that.

+rei+    34657

i read the thread backwards addressing what i needed to first 

Official Vote Count:

Kanji(1) - Faint

rei(1) - Solstice

Solstice(2) - rei, Kanji

Not Voting: Brandis, BB

Final Vote Count:

Kanji(1) - Faint

rei(2) - Solstice, BB

Solstice(2) - rei, Kanji

Not Voting: Brandis

Lynch was decided by RNG. rei died. He was:

Welcome, [rei]! You are a Mafia Goon.

Abilities:

Factional Communication: Each night phase, you may talk to your group
Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.
Win Conditions:

You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).