TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents!: My Name is Earl Mafia[Incomplete]

Solstice    389
1 minute ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

It's timed based on my work schedule. Maybe I'll just have it lock while I'm at work and do the flip when I get home. 

You've got a variety of timezones and schedules to work with here so matter what you're not going to please everybody.  Just leave at whatever works best for you as a host, and if people want to whine about it they can go host their own games that work with their schedule, and see what it's like when their players complain about the same thing because their schedule doesn't work for them.  :P

• Thanks 1

Brandis72    35
Posted (edited)

Is silver being useless right now?

Indeed.

However, what kind of scum would be dumb enough to literally "pass" D1 without even trying to make a town persona.

He's almost certainly not it and I'd just leave him be for now (plus he might get modkilled).

Edited by Brandis72

Brandis72    35

Godamn misclicked; apparently it marks edits even when I just press the button and don't do anything.

Final Vote Count:

flacko(1) - Malcolm

Walia(1) - Brandis

Malcolm(1) - rei

Brandis(1) – flacko

Faint (1) – Silver

Silver (3) – Solstice, faint, BB

BuildTheWalia failed to meet Vote Quota. They where modkilled and flipped:

Vanilla Townie
Welcome, [BuildTheWalia]! You are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:

You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.
Win Conditions:

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Silver was lynched. They flipped:

Vanilla Townie
Welcome, [Silver]! You are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:

You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.
Win Conditions:

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Brandis is warned for editing posts. I'd really rather not have to force sub or modkill you in the future considering you are new.

Night began when the thread locked and ends when the thread unlocks. Please do send in night actions in a timely manner but remember this will not affect phase length.  

• Pride 1

@Malcolm @Malcolm's Multi was NK'd! He was Town Earl:

Welcome, [Malcolm]! You are a Town Earl.

Abilities:

Vanilla
Win Conditions:

Day begins now and ends in abt. 48 hrs

Official Vote Count:

Not Voting: Faint, Brandis, Solstice, BB, rei, flacko

Not Reached Post Quota: Faint, Brandis, Solstice, BB, rei, flacko

Game note: Today is Mylo. Voting No Lynch is An Option

Will the other earl if there is one please claim now? It would be nice to know if we’re dealing with a role blocker or not 

• Upvote 1

Solstice    389

Sucks that Walia got modkilled especially since I thought ZP said he would sub, but if nothing else it saved us from dealing with another question mark today and possibly mislynching him.  Obviously I was wrong on Walia, Silver, and Malcolm which I’m sure is going to get me a lot of heat today.  If we mislych here we could actually lose (6 players now, mislych is 5, successful NK is 4 with 2 scum that’s game) so I think I have to do this now as today is technically MYLO thanks to the modkill.  

I AM AN EARL

I actually sort of slipped on this in this post by not mentioning  doc + cop row in either pros or cons because I knew we weren’t in that one as I was an earl. 

On 6/10/2018 at 7:02 PM, Solstice said:

There are pros and cons to both approaches. As for how I see the pros: On the one hand if scum tries to NK the claimed earl they're leaving other more dangerous PRs like cop or doc alive, on the other hand if they ignore the earl to try and hunt the other PRs they leave a confirmed town alive.  So I could definitely see merit in having them claim right off the bat as it could leave scum with a rough start either way.  On the con side if we end up in the row with two earls it's super easy for scum to just pick them both off and we don't really gain anything by having them claim here.  Odds favor this not being the case, but if we decide claiming is best and it turns out that way we're kind of screwed.  So it's something to think about. 

I made sure to try and account for this in later posts so scum couldn’t pick up on it and night kill me. Seeing as we're in the double earl row I'm still fairly certain Faint is town for arguing against having us both claim day 1, which would be hugely beneficial for scum.  Markus has dropped a bit for pushing hard for claiming day one but at the same time I think I remember him saying in another game that he didn't believe in auto killing rei/malcolm N1 so the fact that Malcolm is dead is minor points for him.  I not sure broken or brandis could have bullied him into doing it anyway, so if Markus is scum it's most likely with rei.  But rei being scum doesn't really make Markus any more likely to be scum than brandis or broken.

I personally think there's at least one scum in brandis/rei/broken but it should be obvious at this point that my judgment has been shit so far so I don't really trust myself to get this right.  My current plan is to play follow Faint as he's the only one I'm relatively certain is town at this point.  I'm probably not going to be alive tomorrow but given my shitty track record that might honestly be a good thing for you guys.  

Faint    5855

I'll say this now: fuck you walia you know better than to get modjikled over something stupid :(

I think rei is scum.

Will re read and evaluate each player in a bit.

Faint    5855

Oh yeah vote rei

Official Vote Count:

rei(1) - Faint

Not Voting: Brandis, Solstice, BB, rei, flacko

Not Reached Post Quota: Brandis, Solstice(1), BB(1), rei, flacko

I'm heading on into work shortly. Remember to keep those Unofficial Vote Counts coming folks!

Faint    5855

Unofficial Vote Count:

rei(1) - Faint

Unofficial Vote Count:

rei(1) - Faint

No lynch isn’t an option today, from what I see we have a townie an earl and another townie left. Assuming solstice doesn’t get counterclaimed, there are two townie spots left. I am one, but I’m not sure about the other. I kinda don’t like the way faint has played today and I don’t like him gunning for rei. 

Faint    5855
32 minutes ago, Broken Brilliance said:

No lynch isn’t an option today, from what I see we have a townie an earl and another townie left. Assuming solstice doesn’t get counterclaimed, there are two townie spots left. I am one, but I’m not sure about the other. I kinda don’t like the way faint has played today and I don’t like him gunning for rei. 

What?

Did you forget Markus and Brandis were playing?

Also read back from the perspective of thinking rei could be scum, let me know what you see because I'm curious of your opinion here.

2 hours ago, Faint said:

What?

Did you forget Markus and Brandis were playing?

Also read back from the perspective of thinking rei could be scum, let me know what you see because I'm curious of your opinion here.

If we’re in Mylo I’m assuming it’s 3 v2 atm. Also I’m at work so I’ll back read from his perspective when I get off, but if yo don’t mind can you take the vote off? At least for now. I think it’s too soon to potentially decide the game as it is.

Which Tyranno saying it’s Mylo confirms that there’s no doctor which basically almost confirms solstice at this point. Unless a counterclaim comes in. 

Solstice    389

This is going to be really big giant wall of text post but I'm not sure how else to lay everything out. I'm trying to go over everybody one by one here.  

On 6/12/2018 at 4:04 PM, rei said:

It's silver or Malcolm for me 

We now know rei was wrong on both of these, and unlike me rei is supposed to be a good player.  The fact he never switched to Silver to avoid a tie also kind of bothers me.  Given that he's floated alot outside of this, I can see scum rei.

On 6/11/2018 at 3:20 PM, Broken Brilliance said:

No way walia could be scum or he’d have voted his partner already

On 6/12/2018 at 0:30 PM, Broken Brilliance said:

I’d keep a close on on rei/Malcolm and brandis/walia. Hard to keep an eye on two people who are just floating through but it can be done

First he says no way walia is scum, then says we need to keep an eye on Walia.  ???  It's also possible what I took for town Broken earlier was just Broken trying extra hard in order not to get banned from mafia for lack of effort (not alignment indicative either way) so that's something to consider. 

On 6/11/2018 at 3:42 PM, Faint said:

are we all missing the solstice early needless tunnel? 

vote solstice

As for faint I don't like how he he says I "tunneled" Malcolm day 1 when I only had a vote out on him at the time and never actually said anything about him at that point (I only had 2 post at this point, my intro and my opinions on claiming)  but I still think faint is likely town for being against earls claiming in a double earl setup.  Though when I brought up how that could be beneficial for scum he sorta soft backtracked so there's that.

On 6/12/2018 at 0:29 AM, Faint said:

I'm against earls claiming but i played mason so fucking badly with silver last time sooooo maybe I'm not the best person to ask here

Again still think faint is town, but I'm trying to analyze every player here so I'm literally bring up any random things that look off. 

On 6/11/2018 at 2:22 AM, Malcolm said:

i don't like this post.  you set up brandis living for multiple days and you also make it sound like you'll be around as well

as awful as brandis has been posting

unvote

vote pretty boy flacko

We know Malcolm was town, Malcolm is a good player, and this was his view on the gamestate.  So I guess a Markus/Brandis team is something we should consider (would also explain a Malcolm kill over rei if any of rei/Markus/Brandis are scum).

Also I literally cannot read Brandis, all his post are so wordy whilst saying basically nothing that they give me a headache when I try. I can't find any quotes that really stand out as everything just seems like more of the same. 

Markus, on the other hand...

On 6/10/2018 at 4:54 PM, pretty lord flacko said:

we definitely should not kill brandis, should we?

On 6/11/2018 at 11:54 PM, pretty lord flacko said:

i think im going to vote brandis for now

VOTE BRANDIS

On 6/12/2018 at 0:37 AM, pretty lord flacko said:

i mean i just was neutralish on brandis the whole time. is it really so bad to change my opinion?

"Let's not kill brandis" to "Imma vote brandis" to "what do you mean I did a 180, I was neutral on him the whole time".  Yikes.

Honestly I still can't make much out of all this, so maybe somebody else can? 

1 hour ago, Solstice said:

First he says no way walia is scum, then says we need to keep an eye on Walia.  ???  It's also possible what I took for town Broken earlier was just Broken trying extra hard in order not to get banned from mafia for lack of effort (not alignment indicative either way) so that's something to consider. 

I was indicating that we look at walia/Brandi engagements. Not walia himself. 

Went back and read rei as if I were scum, some interesting things too. I’ll elaborate when I’m able to get home and quote stuff. 

But primarily i think scum scum would be rei and Markus