TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents!: My Name is Earl Mafia[Incomplete]

6 hours ago, Broken Brilliance said:

Is majority on? 

No,  Majority Is Not On simply because I don't want to have day ending when I'm not here. 

+rei+    34494

Solstice if I was scum why would I kill Malcolm knowing I was going hard on him and that he was town? 

Solstice    375
5 hours ago, rei said:

Solstice if I was scum why would I kill Malcolm knowing I was going hard on him and that he was town? 

If you're town then why aren't you trying to solve the game?  Who do you think is town/scum and why?  Which partnerships between the remaining players are or aren't likely?  You're the strongest player left regardless of your alignment, so coming in the thread just to say "If I was scum why would I do this?" then bailing isn't doing you any favors.  Honestly the only thing making me hesitate on you is this

On 6/12/2018 at 4:19 PM, Faint said:

i'm kind of seeing

silver - malcolm 

walia - rei

kind of partnerships emerging. rei is going hard on silver and malcolm whilst not bringing up walia, and linking himself to markus and i. malcolm on the other hand is being aggressive & shooting leading questions at people

as scum love making posts like this as they create false dichotomies and set up future mislynches; so if I'm wrong and faint is scum then he was very likely trying to setup up mislynchs here, meaning you could be town.  (And I could very well be wrong on faint given 3 of my day one reads were wrong, and I really dislike this particular post for the above reasons).  But you haven't even brought this up yourself and there has been such little game solving effort coming from you (or anyone left really) that it's ridiculous.

It bothers me tremendously that both Markus and Brandis have yet to pop their heads in here despite over half the phase passing, especially since I remember them both being EXTREMELY active early on and throughout day 1.  And Brandis promised he'd be able to give us a lot more day 2 as he'd have more info then, but we've yet to see anything.  It makes me think Malcolm was on the right track and at least one (if not both) of them are scum and he bit the bullet for catching onto it. 

vote Markus / flacko / whatever you call yourself now

I really wish I could have held off on voting until they posted something today I could analyze, but I have to go into work early tomorrow and won't get off before end of day.  That said it's quite likely I won't be able to make a post tomorrow, so this next hour or two is all you've got me for.   And since it's mylo ALL OF TOWN BETTER HAVE A VOTE OUT AT EOD.  I think it's unlikely faint will be around at EOD due to timezone issues (he complained about it when day 1 ended) so whoever is here needs to be vigilant on making sure people vote before they have to go and watching the thread to prevent any potential scum snipes.  

• Upvote 1

Faint    5711

My vote is remaining on scum so we are good

I can'

Kanji    6

What's up? Just subbed into the game and catching up.

If someone could sum up the game for me in three lines that'd be super dope.

In the meantime I'm gonna catch up on this thread, brb homies

Kanji    6

Alright so I gather I've taken on the role of the freaking spazz before me. Who hates me so far? Maybe we can start there. LOL

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count:

rei(1) - Faint

Kanji(1) - Solstice

Not Voting: Brandis, BB, rei, Kanji

Not Reached Post Quota: Brandis, rei(1) 

Faint    5711

unvote

vote kanji

ONLY SCUM ASK FOR SUBS

Faint    5711

nobody has responded so im inclined to believe the solstice claim and shes the only real person pushing town at the moment. 

solstice im about to go on my lunch break so i'll explain why i think rei is scum in more depth and i'll happily hear your case vs markus 

Official Vote Count:

Kanji(2) - Solstice, Faint

Not Voting: Brandis, BB, rei, Kanji

Not Reached Post Quota: Brandis, rei(1) 

+rei+    34494

When's the phase end apparently I need to solve the entire game to not be scum lol 

+rei+    34494

Brandis is absolutely town btw

Don't let those sirens tip you off too much 

Faint    5711

its literally mylo if arent trying to solve the game then yes you are scum, thats how it works

Faint    5711
On 6/14/2018 at 0:15 AM, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Official Vote Count:

Not Voting: Faint, Brandis, Solstice, BB, rei, flacko

Not Reached Post Quota: Faint, Brandis, Solstice, BB, rei, flacko

Game note: Today is Mylo. Voting No Lynch is An Option

this was start of day so we have a good 24 hours

if you are town then for the love of god reach quota everyone

+rei+    34494

-sigh-

because i am the fucking cop and didn't want to draw scum attention to myself.

Brandis is town.

Kanji    6
5 hours ago, Faint said:

unvote

vote kanji

ONLY SCUM ASK FOR SUBS

Pretty dumbass reason tbh. What did my alternate persona do to piss you off so much?

Was it the weeb signature banner? LOL

Kanji    6
2 hours ago, Broken Brilliance said:

Anyways Markus subbing out doesn’t indicate alignment but he was still scummy the whole game.

Can y'all provide actual reasons so I can help refute them or what. Cause I'm town and when I read the posts back all I really see is a spazzlord townie style. Like he reminds me of me, just a lil more innocent tbh.

Not a bad slot to sub into, I'm used to scum trying to drag me down.

Brandis72    19

Welp, I was waiting for Markus to post... and then he never did and got subbed instead.

(FOR THE POSTS BELOW: by ''pro-town''/''pro-scum'' I mean the consequences of the actions, not the intent; if something concerns intent, I will specify ''intent'')

So... right now I see the following:

Broken Brilliance is almost certainly town - he has made numerous posts (such as the ''no one even thought of lynching me & solstice is posting fluff'' and the ''let's not vote rei right away and wait for more info'') which demonstrate nothing but pro-town intent and have had so far nothing but pro-town consequences (barring the silver lynch which he started and which solstice/faint continued which I see more as ''I hate you for being inactive'' than ''you're scum''), and has done nothing during the entire game which would even remotely benefit scum.

Seeing as I know that I, myself, am town, I see two possible groups of scum.

Solstice + Faint

If they are scum, they're extremely good at it; a very large number of pro-scum actions behind a veneer of extremely town-like intentions…

The earl claim is, even if fake, quite safe considering they basically have control of the town and can use that to fight off potential counterclaimers.

WILL CONTINUE LATER SHIT HAPPENED SO I’M POSTING NOW

rei + Markus

The ''obvious'' classic scum, and the least popular of the bunch... but many of their actions are strangely pro-town/neutral, such as rei backing me up knowing full well I'm town and that there's value in getting me killed if he were scum (it'd be strange to, as suspected scum, say that ''this guy is definitely town'' when it obviously won't change your own situation and make you seem not scum), and him, as he said himself, having poor motives to NK malcolm; meanwhile markus was just inconsistent and hopped around… not really showing a clear alignement (also the sub isn’t indicative of anything; the reason they did it is because they’re leaving DGz); if they were scum with the presumed teammate, rei, they’d probably asked to do a better job rather than turn into a black sheep by going for shits and giggles.

As for the markus sub, although he asked around for info/etc upon arrival, this doesn’t in any way give much info on his alignment as even though he can receive info in the QT, asking the questions in public makes him look town and is therefore beneficial regardless.

At the end of the day, although I agree these guys are dubious, they almost seem too easy to be scum, especially when you consider their reputations as players… but what do I know.

Brandis72    19

rei claiming cop also complicates things; if true, then solstice+faint are the scumteam...

But what if it isn't...

I think that rei defending me despite having no motive to do so as scum means I'm leaning towards that being the case rn.

+rei+    34494

I still like faint for town - I'm concerned solstices game is throw so much effort posting in that you're harder to suspect 

I could see a kanji Sol team - sol throws dirt at kanji/Markus but it's the least substantiated stuff - if they turn up scum that makes sol even more trustworthy and less likely to face actual scrutiny