Broken Brilliance

Broken's Broken Game

Jazz    5113

not to mention there was literally no dissent toward his lynch yesterday and it seemed like scum was content to just let it happen, doesn't line up with a scum!malcolm world to me

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5113

haven't had a chance to reread the game since night 1 but I'll do that when I get home

I think I want brandis and/or sage dead but this is mylo and I'm not gonna throw my vote out all willy nilly

Jazz    5113

6 alive so there should be 2 scum and 4 town btw

majority would be 4 so 2 town votes out means scum can vote snipe if the votee is town

1 hour ago, Jazz said:

Shit I guess hazmah was town. My bad guys I was trying to HERO it and hit the deep lurking scum

I have a feeling Haz was a Vig and shot ZP. He could have been a Serial Killer in which case hallelujah you made the right kill but I think you just killed an innocent town Vig tbh. 

BuildTheWalia    205
6 hours ago, Jazz said:

haven't had a chance to reread the game since night 1 but I'll do that when I get home

I think I want brandis and/or sage dead but this is mylo and I'm not gonna throw my vote out all willy nilly

Sage was also mentioned by Jericho, but why Brandis?

19 hours ago, Broken Brilliance said:

Jericho died last night. A bomb was recovered off of his body. You are in MYLO. 

Good luck! Day has started and will end in 48 hours

hmm... the bomber did this rather than scum unless of course, the bomber is scum? Which means Scum's nk failed unless scum targeted Jericho too. Or perhaps and may be implied from the above text the bomb never went off and he was just the kill. 

• Upvote 1

I feel like ZP and maybe Jericho ought to have been scum. Could we be living in a Multiball reality? 

• Upvote 1

BuildTheWalia    205
1 hour ago, Malcolm's Multi said:

So bomb kills Jericho and walia decides to use his teammates death to lynch me?

nice try man

1 hour ago, Malcolm's Multi said:

Vote walia

for now this looks like ax surefire thing

Inactive the entire game up until being voted on? Check.

Creating a false dichotomy? Check.

Misrepresentation? ("Bomb recovered off his body" =/= Bomb killed someone) Check.

Misrepresentation x2? (Jericho was universally townread, not that you would know since you haven't done anything of substance up to this point) Check.

OMGUS voting in MYLO? Check.

B I N G O

1 minute ago, BuildTheWalia said:

Misrepresentation x2? (Jericho was universally townread, not that you would know since you haven't done anything of substance up to this point) Check.

Not technically universal since I believe I expressed doubt as to Jericho's motivation even I believe suggesting they ought to die last phase. 

BuildTheWalia    205
17 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Not technically universal since I believe I expressed doubt as to Jericho's motivation even I believe suggesting they ought to die last phase. 

True in the fact that it wasn't technically "universal", but you did stop pressure after he defended himself (even stating that you hate the idea of lynching for inactivity rather than his post itself).

Jazz    5113

I'm all in on malcolm being town at this point so I'm going to vote with him in a block, it being MYLO and all

I also can see walia pushing an agenda here with the NK analysis being the sole basis to all of his reads this phase

vote walia

Jazz    5113
23 hours ago, BuildTheWalia said:

Sage was also mentioned by Jericho, but why Brandis?

I explained the brandis read on day 1. Brandis hasn't posted shit content wise and had the big copy+paste post

Jazz    5113

walia seems like he's playing with perfect info and trying to push an easy target based on the words of dead players

the other scum is likely between sage/brandis

at this juncture i lean toward it being brandis but i wouldn't be shocked if it's sage or if the other is actually neutral tbh, but town can deal with that decision later since apparently nobody's voting there today...

Brandis72    25

In all due honesty, the most likely thing at this point seems to be that Jazz/Malcolm are scum.

1) How the hell has Jazz survived REPEATED night phases without getting NKed, assuming we have an NK mechanic.

2) Jazz repeatedly points his gun at inactive players... and yet Malcolm gets off scot free every time???

3) Oh, really, so we're going to base our entire argument on Malcolm's previous play patterns... what if, being the known good player that he is, altered his playstyle for the occasion? If even the best players on this site don't even bother to break the metagame every now and then, I'd be genuinely surprised.

4) Hitting Hazmah for almost no good town reason, and at a time I'm not even sure others were on; an action which probably had pro-scum consequences.

Jazz appears to be using a strong town veil to launch an inquisition on the easiest prey, and Malcolm just tags along.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Brandis72 said:

1) How the hell has Jazz survived REPEATED night phases without getting NKed, assuming we have an NK mechanic.

You aren't taking a healer into the equation. Jazz is the most obvious heal so unless you have the power to get around a potential heal I think you're forced to as scum to power role hunt or just nk the 2nd best option. 

Brandis72    25

I mean, doesn't it strike you as odd that almost every single non-Jazz relatively town figure has fallen?

Not to mention that I think hitting Jericho is an error because it traces back to you, Malcolm; if Jazz was town, you'd probably kill him on the spot.

I also still believe ZP was probably some kind of protection/bodyguard role, possibly without knowing it since this game has bastard mechanics.

Only thing, other than start-of-game triggering info roles, that explains ZP of all people getting NKed.

Brandis72    25

Hm... the heal-role argument is a good one and I didn't even think about it; thanks Tyranno.

Brandis72    25

Still, this situation is definitely dubious and I think our real enemies are ones we're looking in the face.

1 minute ago, Brandis72 said:

Still, this situation is definitely dubious and I think our real enemies are ones we're looking in the face.

This game is really frustrating tbh. We're in Mylo we're indulging in concepts like alive=scum and floata=scum. 

Brandis72    25

Eh, sometimes you just have to think outside the box... and this is a pretty complex game.