Broken Brilliance

Broken's Broken Game

Brandis72    35

Everyone could be an enemy for reasons far and wide at the end of the day - our goal is to use our gut and logic to see which is most likely.

1 minute ago, Brandis72 said:

Everyone could be an enemy for reasons far and wide at the end of the day - our goal is to use our gut and logic to see which is most likely.

Makes you appreciate a nice open non-bastard setup where everything comes together mechanically. 

Brandis72    35

Eh... there's something exciting about facing the unknown, you know?

There's always going to be a new insane gimmick every day and every night.

Brandis72    35

Both can be enjoyed, albeit for very different reasons.

Brandis72    35

Unofficial Vote Count

Walia (3) - Jazz, Malcolm, Tyranno

Malcolm (1) - Walia

SageRhapsody    272

This game seems really fucking wild, and I already struggled as it were in normal vanilla games lmao. But anyways here goes my best shot. 

Sorry i've been so fucking inactive messed up irl shit has been happening with family so I honestly completely forgot this even existed. My bad. Don't really have way too much time to read but I remember Jazz being on my trust list since the beginning so I'm gonna follow his lead.  

*vote walia* 

• Upvote 1

SageRhapsody    272

vote walia

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5328
18 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

God damn it alignment conversion 

Yeah it's stupid. I was a traitor (convert if NK'd) so I was just trying to eat a NK and convert once I realized how fucked up the game was when we didn't even get a day one lynch 

Jazz    5328

Fun fact sage had his own conversion ability which got me

scum forgot to submit a NK night 1

9 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Fun fact sage had his own conversion ability which got me

scum forgot to submit a NK night 1

Rofl

14 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Yeah it's stupid. I was a traitor (convert if NK'd) so I was just trying to eat a NK and convert once I realized how fucked up the game was when we didn't even get a day one lynch 

Fun fact I healed you n1 with the power I gained d1 and I just assumed it worked because I knew ZP couldn't be town. 

• Thanks 1

Jazz    5328
6 hours ago, Brandis72 said:

In all due honesty, the most likely thing at this point seems to be that Jazz/Malcolm are scum.

1) How the hell has Jazz survived REPEATED night phases without getting NKed, assuming we have an NK mechanic.

2) Jazz repeatedly points his gun at inactive players... and yet Malcolm gets off scot free every time???

3) Oh, really, so we're going to base our entire argument on Malcolm's previous play patterns... what if, being the known good player that he is, altered his playstyle for the occasion? If even the best players on this site don't even bother to break the metagame every now and then, I'd be genuinely surprised.

4) Hitting Hazmah for almost no good town reason, and at a time I'm not even sure others were on; an action which probably had pro-scum consequences.

Jazz appears to be using a strong town veil to launch an inquisition on the easiest prey, and Malcolm just tags along.

Good post just too late and you had no credibility before this.

im impressed keep playing mafia :)

• Upvote 2

BuildTheWalia    250

GGs to scumteam, I had a "mega-post" in the works but it wasn't even close to being finished and I passed out last night. I was the Jailor.

N1 I jailed ZP who claimed Survivor and I decided to execute him before he made it clear that he wanted to be a pro-town neutral.

N2 I jailed Jericho who turned out to be the Spy, giving me the names of the 2 scumteam, letting me know that Jazz had a 66% chance of being converted to scum by Sage, and that mafia had both planted a bomb on him and decided to kill him.

• Wow 1
  • Sad 1

Jazz    5328
8 minutes ago, BuildTheWalia said:

GGs to scumteam, I had a "mega-post" in the works but it wasn't even close to being finished and I passed out last night. I was the Jailor.

N1 I jailed ZP who claimed Survivor and I decided to execute him before he made it clear that he wanted to be a pro-town neutral.

N2 I jailed Jericho who turned out to be the Spy, giving me the names of the 2 scumteam, letting me know that Jazz had a 66% chance of being converted to scum by Sage, and that mafia had both planted a bomb on him and decided to kill him.

so you literally had perfect info lol

• Haha 2

BuildTheWalia    250
Just now, Jazz said:

so you literally had perfect info lol

Yeah, even though I didn't do much with it in the end

• Pride 1

ZeroPassion    706

I was actually a Witch (not pro-town aligned) and would win with scum but not neutrals

Hazmah was a Serial Killer, so the first 2 players dead were the neutrals.

I made hazmah target himself night 1. I wanted to make the jailor control themselves so I could live once I saw I was to be executed but I wouldn't have guessed it to be walia given what the jailor said to me (the only thing they said to me) but alas. 

ZeroPassion    706
50 minutes ago, BuildTheWalia said:

I'd have neg'd this but it's worth a sad FMPOV

BuildTheWalia    250
26 minutes ago, ZeroPassion said:

I wanted to make the jailor control themselves so I could live once I saw I was to be executed but I wouldn't have guessed it to be walia given what the jailor said to me (the only thing they said to me) but alas. 

I'll take that as a compliment!

Brandis72    35

I was a vampire hunter (cop role that reveals vamp or non vamp)... and I'm surprised Jazz was not treated as a vampire (aren't vamp and traitor the same thing?).

Also sniff at how I targeted ZP N1 and got ''no answer'' - and then he just died.

Also, was my role literally just a troll/there were no vamps in play?

If there WAS a vamp, who could it have been?

GG

ZeroPassion    706
28 minutes ago, Brandis72 said:

I was a vampire hunter (cop role that reveals vamp or non vamp)... and I'm surprised Jazz was not treated as a vampire (aren't vamp and traitor the same thing?).

Also sniff at how I targeted ZP N1 and got ''no answer'' - and then he just died.

Also, was my role literally just a troll/there were no vamps in play?

If there WAS a vamp, who could it have been?

GG

lol that was a troll role this game

bb taking his leave and his sanity outta here