Broken Brilliance

Broken's Broken Game

SageRhapsody    271

*doesn't sit right with me

hazmah    10
9 hours ago, Jazz said:

unvote

vote hazmah

"First of all, @Broken Brilliance Stop posting in the thread you clown, it creates clutter."

this looks like scum attempting to appear like helpful town and saying they are "anti-clutter". I don't believe this is a townie opening post

Both town and scum require information to function coherently. Clutter doesn't make it anymore difficult, it just makes the whole process unnecessarily more extra. That's not a town or scum post--that's neutral--and considering it otherwise is just poor analysis. 

FOS

9 hours ago, ZeroPassion said:

Unvote: Jazz

Vote: hazmah

concurred 

I would expect you to know better, so you pushing for that seems even moreso suspicious, and definitely seems like you pushing for an easy bandwagon.

HOS

6 hours ago, JerichoTheUnwise said:

Well hello there folks, did I miss the party?

Ya boi is British and always misses the early day.

Vote: Tyranno
You seem like a guy who likes bandwagons :^)

Vote Jericho. Had more to say gonna be late for work though. Damn my slow computer too

5 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

is tyranno trying to pretend he's retarded and dumb telling he's vanilla town? Like the post trying to beg forgiveness for his "dumbtell" screams of being forced. Like he's trying to manipulate us into thinking a certain way and taking to him a certain way and that just doesn't sit right with him. 

Doesn't seem like him tbh, in my experience Tyranno has avoided dumb tells like this and tends to be EXTREMELY hard to read this early into the game. 

So now for a real vote

unvote

vote tyranno

I know you know I've fucked up real bad as town before. Hell, I just fucked up as a host last game going in low energy low caffeine and I posted a bad flip.  In otherwords, you know better. 

+Malcolm    4577

i didnt realize the game started. after work ill come in and fuck scum so hard in the ass last night lol

• Haha 2

+Malcolm    4577

that meme will go over everyone's head

i thought some old guard were in the game

carry on

Jazz    5108
1 hour ago, Malcolm said:

carry on

no i got it

ZeroPassion    697

Felt like Tyranno backed off VERY quickly when I voted him. Kinda gave me an "appease the town" vibe.

5 hours ago, hazmah said:

I would expect you to know better, so you pushing for that seems even moreso suspicious, and definitely seems like you pushing for an easy bandwagon.

How would this be an easy wagon when you say the tell was neutral? What's wrong with pushing a wagon this early?

3 hours ago, Malcolm said:

carry on

out with the old guard and in with the new

hazmah    10
31 minutes ago, ZeroPassion said:

How would this be an easy wagon when you say the tell was neutral? What's wrong with pushing a wagon this early?

It would have been an easy wagon due to the fact that, despite the tell being irrefutably unbiased to the extent that no one who has concurred has tried to respond to my counter-argument, it was already connoted as "scummy" by Jazz, which is why it was concurred by 3 separate people, despite genuinely sucking as a point to push. 
You would have not bore the brunt of any of the blame of the wagon, selfishly leaving Jazz as bait, whilst also promoting a wagon that could potentially escalate and seemingly building up town cred.

As for your second point, there is absolutely nothing wrong with trying to administer pressure early in itself, but the way you did it was certainly suspicious to say the least. I'd infer from the way you're talking that your intent in voting for me was solely trying to push a wagon, but that makes no sense considering that the pressure was just flipped onto Jazz. It was a 2-to-1 on Jazz, and then it was a 2-to-1 on me. You flipping inspired no difference and it has no solid reasoning behind it, implying ulterior motive, which I touched upon in the second part of the first paragraph, as promoting wagon, leaving Jazz as bait etc.

Unvote

Vote: ZeroPassion

BuildTheWalia    205
20 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Shit Fucking Westero. I thought this was supposed to be a role madness game?

Vote JerichoTheUnwise. Seems like the right choice tbh. 

I highly doubt any of us are VT.

20 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Disclaimer: that's not even a claim at this point tbh. It use to be my intro to every game regardless. You can take that as a dumb tell though since I posted it without even thinking. Would scum me be that stupid? Maybe? Probably. IDK. sorry, abt. that BB

Maybe "Shit Fucking Westeros" was your intro, but you followed it up with an additional comment. That shows you actually want us to believe that you're VT. Also what's with the attempt at self-awareness of a dumbtell? Feels forced.

17 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I would like to concur with Jazz but I'm inclined to believe ZP is being opportunistic scum. Unvote. Vote ZeroPassion

17 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Unvote. Town ZP might do that. Hmm

If voting for ZP was a read in the first place, voting and then immediately unvoting is fluff at best.

BuildTheWalia    205
7 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Vote Jericho. Had more to say gonna be late for work though. Damn my slow computer too

I know you know I've fucked up real bad as town before. Hell, I just fucked up as a host last game going in low energy low caffeine and I posted a bad flip.  In otherwords, you know better. 

Why post anything at all then? Placing a vote on someone without explanation and then dipping afterward doesn't help anyone.

3 hours ago, BuildTheWalia said:

Maybe "Shit Fucking Westeros" was your intro, but you followed it up with an additional comment. That shows you actually want us to believe that you're VT. Also what's with the attempt at self-awareness of a dumbtell? Feels forced.

If voting for ZP was a read in the first place, voting and then immediately unvoting is fluff at best.

I unvoted because I don't think scum ZP would do what amounts to OMGUS and flip-flop his vote around like that as scum. He's too experienced a player to pull that kinda stuff. 

3 hours ago, BuildTheWalia said:

It shows that I did not want to get mk'd when I realized I'd inadvertently posted it. I claim I can make with no fear is that I'm 100% town and will make an attempt to up my level of play this evening. 

1 hour ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I unvoted because I don't think scum ZP would do what amounts to OMGUS and flip-flop his vote around like that as scum. He's too experienced a player to pull that kinda stuff. 

It is possible though I admit that ZP decided to go aggro scum. 

Unvote.  It crossed my mind that I'm probably wrong abt. the context I thought the Jericho vote was coming from and in all likelihood it's an intro level vote with little to no info behind it to inform a real vote choice. @JerichoTheUnwise have you read the thread yet and had you read it completely when you placed your vote on me? 

:( I'm having a horrible day 1 so far. I wish I had rolled scum. I've developed a process for simulating a fake town game as scum by expunging my perfect info from my thought process and not being afraid to push my teammates hard at inconvenient protown times even to the point they may get lynched and for the correct protown reasons.  In other word I play a better town game as scum than as town. Irony. 

20 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Unvote.  It crossed my mind that I'm probably wrong abt. the context I thought the Jericho vote was coming from and in all likelihood it's an intro level vote with little to no info behind it to inform a real vote choice. @JerichoTheUnwise have you read the thread yet and had you read it completely when you placed your vote on me? 

Yeah I had read the thread, my vote was initially to just get a feel for the players here since I'm only familiar with two of them, but I'm right at the tail end of a college project I legit just turned in, so I didn't have much time or content to go on to do day one detective work on and figure out the whole scum team in all honesty.

9 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

:( I'm having a horrible day 1 so far. I wish I had rolled scum. I've developed a process for simulating a fake town game as scum by expunging my perfect info from my thought process and not being afraid to push my teammates hard at inconvenient protown times even to the point they may get lynched and for the correct protown reasons.  In other word I play a better town game as scum than as town. Irony. 

Sooooo tl;dr we should lynch you for either being a town-friendly scum or a shit townie? :^). I'm new here so idk what your Day One strategy is, but so far it just feels like you've jumped on peeps for the smallest of reasons. I've not got much to go on either so I'll probably re-read the whole thread tomorrow morning when I have more time on my hands and can actually make some proper decisions.

Gunna keep my vote on you over night until I find someone better to vote for tbh, worst case scenario I just dump my vote on the number deuce.

Dumb very pregnant ass cousin needs a ride home brb as soon as possible.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

ZeroPassion    697
26 minutes ago, JerichoTheUnwise said:

worst case scenario I just dump my vote on the number deuce.

:(

• Upvote 1

ZeroPassion    697
6 hours ago, hazmah said:

It would have been an easy wagon due to the fact that, despite the tell being irrefutably unbiased to the extent that no one who has concurred has tried to respond to my counter-argument, it was already connoted as "scummy" by Jazz, which is why it was concurred by 3 separate people, despite genuinely sucking as a point to push. 
You would have not bore the brunt of any of the blame of the wagon, selfishly leaving Jazz as bait, whilst also promoting a wagon that could potentially escalate and seemingly building up town cred.

As for your second point, there is absolutely nothing wrong with trying to administer pressure early in itself, but the way you did it was certainly suspicious to say the least. I'd infer from the way you're talking that your intent in voting for me was solely trying to push a wagon, but that makes no sense considering that the pressure was just flipped onto Jazz. It was a 2-to-1 on Jazz, and then it was a 2-to-1 on me. You flipping inspired no difference and it has no solid reasoning behind it, implying ulterior motive, which I touched upon in the second part of the first paragraph, as promoting wagon, leaving Jazz as bait etc.

Unvote

Vote: ZeroPassion

I think you're getting ahead of yourself and underestimating the fault of a wagon. If it ends up in a mislynch, everyone on it loses towncred. Maybe the person who started gets more scrutiny, but to push blame onto them as someone else who was on the wagon is blasphemy. We will not know because flips are not revealed, but if it actually escalated then that can be a problem. 

And you're right, there is an ulterior motive, but saying that it leaves Jazz as bait is a little far-fetched.

SageRhapsody    271
2 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Umm... What the fuck? Tyranno you okay man? This is totally out of character. Are you like last effort self-memeing to make your lynch feel too easy and thus unnatractive? 

That sort of mind game is better indicative of Tyranno imo so I'm all the more certain of my vote. Everytime I've played with Tyranno as town he never gave up. Tyranno is a very proactive town in that unlike jazz or mark or I he doesn't get caught up in bandwagons he thinks are bad, or reacts to weak fos. He'll just chug along trying to solve the game all on his own while chaos ensues around him. Giving up like this and acting dejected is setting off tons of bells in my mind. 

53 minutes ago, SageRhapsody said:

Umm... What the fuck? Tyranno you okay man?

I'll survive. Thanks for caring even though I've got to consider the possibility you are scum.  

55 minutes ago, SageRhapsody said:

This is totally out of character. Are you like last effort self-memeing to make your lynch feel too easy and thus unnatractive? 

You say last effort as if I'm getting ready to get lynched. The day phase has over 24 hrs left and majority is off. Why the hell would I do something desperate like that when there is plenty of time to change people's minds?

@SageRhapsody Hey just so you're current on what my town game looks like: http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/topic/172239-new-years-mafia/&

That was the last game I played town before this game. I lasted to the end and correctly voted Solstice.