Broken Brilliance

Broken's Broken Game

Brandis72    25

Unvote Sage - you've posted quite a bit of useful information now, so there's my vote's purpose has been accomplished.

Interesting arguments on ZP, Tyranno; I don't know what to say myself, but at this stage it just seems like clumsy play that could be indicative of either faction(... unless we've got a game sprinkled with neutrals and/or multiple scum factions).

No doubt the day's results shall tell.

Jazz    5108
23 minutes ago, Brandis72 said:

Unvote Sage - you've posted quite a bit of useful information now, so there's my vote's purpose has been accomplished.

Interesting arguments on ZP, Tyranno; I don't know what to say myself, but at this stage it just seems like clumsy play that could be indicative of either faction(... unless we've got a game sprinkled with neutrals and/or multiple scum factions).

No doubt the day's results shall tell.

If the purpose of your vote was to force sage to make quota you are not using your vote like good Town my friend 

that can mean one of two things and I think you know what I'm thinking kappa 

Jazz    5108

Unvote

vote sage

I have never been more confident on Day one in my life except that time silverdude was scum and claimed tracker while I was tracker

anyway sage is tunneling Tyranno for very very questionable reasons when there's an obvious explanation for tyrannos behavior (irl turmoil) and sage isn't even trying to assess

this one is scum 

Jazz    5108
2 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

Umm... What the fuck? Tyranno you okay man? This is totally out of character. Are you like last effort self-memeing to make your lynch feel too easy and thus unnatractive? 

That sort of mind game is better indicative of Tyranno imo so I'm all the more certain of my vote. Everytime I've played with Tyranno as town he never gave up. Tyranno is a very proactive town in that unlike jazz or mark or I he doesn't get caught up in bandwagons he thinks are bad, or reacts to weak fos. He'll just chug along trying to solve the game all on his own while chaos ensues around him. Giving up like this and acting dejected is setting off tons of bells in my mind. 

This is a weak scum post let's get it

oddly tunnelly and very thin

long tangent about something kinda wish washy and irrelevant 

weird perspective on tyrannos mindset (given up...?)

bells in my mind = I can't think of anything concrete to say that Tyranno has done that's scummy so I'm just gonna toss out some buzz words

Okay, I had some quotes laid out but somethin went fucky and it got deleted, here's my rushed re-writing of it all.

I'm currently suspicious of three main peeps, Tyranno, Jazz, Sage:
Tyranno might have irl stuff going on, but that could mean he's just thrown off as scum too. Plus he hasn't used that as a reason for why his mindset/playstyle might be different this game (props for that). Instead, the excuse he's going for is 'I played similarly in Day One when I was town there' which tbh is a REALLY bad excuse for how someone acts in a game. It's a lazy defence to try and make it look like you are town, OR something is off with him and he just hasn't been able to play to the level he apparently does here according to Sage. He never actually explained why he voted for me the second time, but I'm assuming it was because he thought I was bandwagoning him or something? My first post pretty much was such a shit post since I was short on time then. Tyranno might be scum but honestly he's playing kinda off even if he's scum or townie tbh. Unvote: Tyranno

Which brings me to Jazz. You say you are confident that Sage is scummy on day one, which would be fine and all, but the only thing you are really basing it on his him trying to tunnel Tyranno. Honestly, Sage actually had a good point, it did feel a bit like Tyranno was doing some low-key shitposting to seem more friendly or town, or try to make it seem like lynching him would be a waste of a day. I didn't think Sage was even tunneling that hard tbh, but saying that Sage is probably scum just for a short tangent and a bit of tunneling doesn't seem very justified. You did something similar with hazmah where you voted for him being against Broke's shitposting in the thread and calling it 'clutter', when hazmah was right in saying that the clutter didn't really benefit scum OR town. Vote: Jazz

That being said, Sage's tangent did feel a bit irrelevant and a lot of their posts have seemed half ass so far, but I'm having a hard time getting a read as well.

I got FoS on ZeroPassion because from what I remember when we played together, he's not the jumping on votes kind, especially for something like that. It seems really short-sighted and oh boy you better not have regressed to the point where that's how you play townie. I don't think you are scum just yet, but I do think you might be neutral on the off-chance we have one.
FoS on Brandis too, he voted for Sage to 'meet quota' despite barely posting much himself (Sage just hadn't been able to post in the thread yet). Whilst trying to get information out of someone by voting them is cool and all, doing it when they haven't posted yet is moot. You've not really posted much of your own suspicions either, just retreading that both Zero and Tyranno seem to be making odd plays.

I might've missed something but if I did, I'll wait until someone replies to address it.

+Malcolm    4577

some things came up.

reading through

Jazz    5108
4 hours ago, JerichoTheUnwise said:

Which brings me to Jazz. You say you are confident that Sage is scummy on day one, which would be fine and all, but the only thing you are really basing it on his him trying to tunnel Tyranno. Honestly, Sage actually had a good point, it did feel a bit like Tyranno was doing some low-key shitposting to seem more friendly or town, or try to make it seem like lynching him would be a waste of a day. I didn't think Sage was even tunneling that hard tbh, but saying that Sage is probably scum just for a short tangent and a bit of tunneling doesn't seem very justified. You did something similar with hazmah where you voted for him being against Broke's shitposting in the thread and calling it 'clutter', when hazmah was right in saying that the clutter didn't really benefit scum OR town. Vote: Jazz

That being said, Sage's tangent did feel a bit irrelevant and a lot of their posts have seemed half ass so far, but I'm having a hard time getting a read as well.

so you're voting me for my vote then half agreeing with me in the next breath? i can't even

+Malcolm    4577
4 hours ago, JerichoTheUnwise said:

Okay, I had some quotes laid out but somethin went fucky and it got deleted, here's my rushed re-writing of it all.

I'm currently suspicious of three main peeps, Tyranno, Jazz, Sage:
Tyranno might have irl stuff going on, but that could mean he's just thrown off as scum too. Plus he hasn't used that as a reason for why his mindset/playstyle might be different this game (props for that). Instead, the excuse he's going for is 'I played similarly in Day One when I was town there' which tbh is a REALLY bad excuse for how someone acts in a game. It's a lazy defence to try and make it look like you are town, OR something is off with him and he just hasn't been able to play to the level he apparently does here according to Sage. He never actually explained why he voted for me the second time, but I'm assuming it was because he thought I was bandwagoning him or something? My first post pretty much was such a shit post since I was short on time then. Tyranno might be scum but honestly he's playing kinda off even if he's scum or townie tbh. Unvote: Tyranno

I got FoS on ZeroPassion because from what I remember when we played together, he's not the jumping on votes kind, especially for something like that. It seems really short-sighted and oh boy you better not have regressed to the point where that's how you play townie. I don't think you are scum just yet, but I do think you might be neutral on the off-chance we have one.
FoS on Brandis too, he voted for Sage to 'meet quota' despite barely posting much himself (Sage just hadn't been able to post in the thread yet). Whilst trying to get information out of someone by voting them is cool and all, doing it when they haven't posted yet is moot. You've not really posted much of your own suspicions either, just retreading that both Zero and Tyranno seem to be making odd plays.

I might've missed something but if I did, I'll wait until someone replies to address it.

not a huge fan of voting jazz then kind of agreeing with him

+Malcolm    4577

normally i like to go for someone playing the "im town im helping" card but there are quite a few doing that this game

hey @brandis72 who do you want to kill, gun in your hand at this very moment

Jazz    5108
17 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

normally i like to go for someone playing the "im town im helping" card but there are quite a few doing that this game

hey @brandis72 who do you want to kill, gun in your hand at this very moment

agree on brandis having no commitments but he's new so I can't tell what the hell he's doing

i called out the sage unvote, just seemed really odd

1 hour ago, Jazz said:

so you're voting me for my vote then half agreeing with me in the next breath? i can't even

I'm voting you for the hazmah thing too, and your point about being 'certain' Sage was scum for something that whilst a bit dodgy, wasn't exactly some top ace detective work that totally proves he's scum. I said the tangent felt a bit irrelevant but it wasn't a LONG tangent by any shot, you just seem to be exaggerating the mistakes Sage made to try and get a push on him.

• Downvote 1

Jazz    5108
1 hour ago, JerichoTheUnwise said:

I'm voting you for the hazmah thing too, and your point about being 'certain' Sage was scum for something that whilst a bit dodgy, wasn't exactly some top ace detective work that totally proves he's scum. I said the tangent felt a bit irrelevant but it wasn't a LONG tangent by any shot, you just seem to be exaggerating the mistakes Sage made to try and get a push on him.

I'm looking for scum on day 1, I'm not sure what you're doing. I explained all my votes. Seems like you're voting me because I'm playing the game the right way

Jazz    5108

You need to learn the definition of the word "prove" btw

Jazz    5108

I can't tell if jericho is soft pushing me as scum or he's just really bad at logic as town. Leaning toward the bad logic as town side

Jazz    5108

Unofficial Vote Count:
Tyranno - (2) Sage, ZeroPassion
ZeroPassion - (1) Hazmah

Sage - (1) Jazz
Jazz - (1) Jericho

Not Voting: Brandis, Malcolm, Tyranno, Walia

• Thanks 1

Jazz    5108

Not sure if my sage lynch is going anywhere (how odd for a sage lynch on D1 btw) so I'd switch to ZP or Brandis, if someone else starts the brandis lynch (sounded like malcolm was for it)

sage > brandis > zp

hazmah i thought needed pressure based on the weak intro post but i like what he's done since

jericho seems town

tyranno seems town

malcolm seems town

walia has developed this annoying playstyle where he doesn't play on day 1 so he doesn't get mislynched so i have no read there

ZeroPassion    697
7 hours ago, JerichoTheUnwise said:

It's been a long long time

We've come a long long way

My crises have all been averted... I think. I'm gonna pull up some good tunes and try to get my head in the game.

ZeroPassion    697
12 hours ago, Jazz said:

oddly tunnelly and very thin

Can you be a little more clear as to why this is oddly tunnelly/very thin?

Kinda bothered that ZP is pretty well hunkered down and not posted anything of substance for a good bit after settling on lynching me. 

1 minute ago, ZeroPassion said:

Can you be a little more clear as to why this is oddly tunnelly/very thin?

Ninja'd lol

ZeroPassion    697
2 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Kinda bothered that ZP is pretty well hunkered down and not posted anything of substance for a good bit after settling on lynching me. 

Unvote: TGT

Vote: TGT even harder

u post substance 

• Upvote 1