Broken Brilliance

Broken's Broken Game

hazmah    10
10 minutes ago, ZeroPassion said:

It's been a long long time

We've come a long long way

So u mean u suck now? Nice excuse not scum at all jajajaja xD L0L. 

Seriously though, I believe scum team to consist of Zero and Tyranno. Their whole play, especially with each other, has just been seriously off-putting. For example:

On 6/20/2018 at 2:02 AM, ZeroPassion said:

Unvote: Jazz

Vote: hazmah

concurred 

On 6/20/2018 at 2:06 AM, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I would like to concur with Jazz but I'm inclined to believe ZP is being opportunistic scum. Unvote. Vote ZeroPassion

On 6/20/2018 at 2:10 AM, ZeroPassion said:

I am inclined to believe this is TGT being opportunistic in taking advantage of my erratic behavior.

Unvote: hazmah

Vote: TGT

On 6/20/2018 at 2:13 AM, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Unvote. Town ZP might do that. Hmm

This whole encounter just smells like a horrible attempt at distancing, and is initially what put me onto both of their cases. In the span of two posts, Zero has had three separate people as his target of vote, which is extremely erratic, and just flat out weird and suspicious. Like, generally speaking you would at least question someone like that before switching to vote, especially when you've switched up your vote just before, so the vote definitely feels like in this instance it was done unusually rushed and haphazardly.

In addition, I just really don't like how quickly Tyranno jumped off when Zero voted him. It just felt very uncharacteristic considering how he was so sure Zero was being opportunistic, to the extent where he went out of the way to vote for Zero despite concurring with Jazz on me at that moment too. Suspect as fuck.

23 hours ago, ZeroPassion said:

Felt like Tyranno backed off VERY quickly when I voted him. Kinda gave me an "appease the town" vibe.

This here shows Zero talking about Tyranno backing off very quickly giving him "appease the town" vibes, when Zero was jumping around like fucking Yoshi earlier. Very hypocritical, and looks like a bad attempt to tie up the remaining strings.

18 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I unvoted because I don't think scum ZP would do what amounts to OMGUS and flip-flop his vote around like that as scum. He's too experienced a player to pull that kinda stuff. 

This is horrible justification for the jumpy attitude Tyranno displayed. If you think Zero is too good as a player to flip flop around as scum, isn't he too good of a player to also flip flop his vote like that if he was town or neutral? By doing it as town, all he is doing is playing reactive and releasing any pressure that he was holding against me and Jazz, and as a neutral all it does is highlight and expose himself more to the scrutiny of town. In all regards it was horrible play, and using the "he's too experienced to play bad as scum" just seems like once again an attempt to haphazardly plaster a band aid onto the dwindling situation. 

16 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

:( I'm having a horrible day 1 so far. I wish I had rolled scum. I've developed a process for simulating a fake town game as scum by expunging my perfect info from my thought process and not being afraid to push my teammates hard at inconvenient protown times even to the point they may get lynched and for the correct protown reasons.  In other word I play a better town game as scum than as town. Irony. 

Pity game. Do yall really need me to explain why this is terrible?

hazmah    10

So ultimately, Zero and Tyranno = Scum. I'll keep my vote on Zero for now, but I'm fine with switching between either of them, though I probably will be off in around 6 hours and not here for end of day. 

1 minute ago, hazmah said:

Pity game. Do yall really need me to explain why this is terrible?

It's terrible either alignment period regardless. We all know this. It was just bad. I was self-destructing (as town mind you) but self-destructing none the less. 

hazmah    10
2 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

It's terrible either alignment period regardless. We all know this. It was just bad. I was self-destructing (as town mind you) but self-destructing none the less. 

Self-destruction, in and of itself, is nothing too telling, however that's the same with most posts on their own. This is a puzzle, and we have all the pieces necessary to put it back together and determine who is scum. Considering past interactions between you and Zero, on top of your constant need to force the "I'm town" message, it definitely does nothing but reassure that you and Zero are scum. 

I think although there are players in this game smart enough not to go for the easy mislynch. One of the scum may be sitting on the vote for me right now. If I have the courage to consider it ZP and Sage might have just decided as a scum team to go at me at the same time.  ZP's play isn't protown even when I try to reconcile it and meta read him. So fuck it Vote ZP. I use to get grief for dying early it's abt your time anyhow. 

Just now, hazmah said:

you and Zero are scum. 

Okay well I'm gonna kill my scum partner today for town cred

4 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

This is, in fact, something I'd do as scum. 

hazmah    10
4 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Go ahead, I've played with ballsier.

2 minutes ago, hazmah said:

I've played with ballsier.

Some people here I think might doubt that statement

Unofficial Vote Count:
Tyranno - (2) Sage, ZeroPassion
ZeroPassion - (2) Hazmah, Tyranno

Sage - (1) Jazz
Jazz - (1) Jericho

Not Voting: Brandis, Malcolm, Walia

hazmah    10
13 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I think although there are players in this game smart enough not to go for the easy mislynch. One of the scum may be sitting on the vote for me right now. If I have the courage to consider it ZP and Sage might have just decided as a scum team to go at me at the same time.  ZP's play isn't protown even when I try to reconcile it and meta read him. So fuck it Vote ZP. I use to get grief for dying early it's abt your time anyhow. 

12 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

To clarify on why these two posts are not believable at all, this is an exact mimicry of their earlier interaction when they voted for each other at the beginning. They're following a pattern, and it's repeating the same tactics, just with added dramatic flair so that Tyranno doesn't get voted off and they get screwed.

In addition, another aspect is that Zero has just emphasized his vote for Tyranno, putting the vote count at 2 (3 if you count me switching) for him and thus he is the leading lynch as of now. However, after his vote was highlighted, is when I posted my post on how Tyranno and Zero are scum sidekicks. Now, Tyranno has recognized the danger to scum if Tyranno does get lynched and flip scum, as Zero will fall under heavy suspicion and scum will be in a far worse position, so Tyranno is going out full guns to prevent that. 

This is probably the best line of play they can make together, and considering the large amount of information we would gather of every player as a result of it, our best choice of play is definitely to follow through with the vote on either of them.

Unofficial Vote Count:
Tyranno - (3) Sage, ZeroPassion, Hazmah
ZeroPassion - (1) Tyranno

Sage - (1) Jazz
Jazz - (1) Jericho

Not Voting: Brandis, Malcolm, Walia

7 minutes ago, ZeroPassion said:

What

Hazmah is basically suggesting we just linked with each other as scum teammates and Hazmah is gonna lynch me first. In the real world though I just may be sucessfully getting myself mislynched. Since you're scum though I don't suppose you have any issue with a mislynch going through. 

Just now, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Hazmah is basically suggesting we just linked with each other as scum teammates and Hazmah is gonna lynch me first. In the real world though I just may be sucessfully getting myself mislynched. Since you're scum though I don't suppose you have any issue with a mislynch going through. 

linked through sucky dead obvious distancing. 

ZeroPassion    697

I will put my vote wherever I want, when I want, on who I want. You have also discounted why I put my vote on whoever I have.

1 hour ago, hazmah said:

This here shows Zero talking about Tyranno backing off very quickly giving him "appease the town" vibes, when Zero was jumping around like fucking Yoshi earlier. Very hypocritical, and looks like a bad attempt to tie up the remaining strings.

By "appease the town" I mean this as the unvote on me trying to appease myself and not make me more suspicious of Tyranno. I did not clarify this when I initially posted it. We have both agreed/observed that Tyranno's unvote felt quick.

1 hour ago, hazmah said:

This is horrible justification for the jumpy attitude Tyranno displayed. If you think Zero is too good as a player to flip flop around as scum, isn't he too good of a player to also flip flop his vote like that if he was town or neutral? By doing it as town, all he is doing is playing reactive and releasing any pressure that he was holding against me and Jazz, and as a neutral all it does is highlight and expose himself more to the scrutiny of town.

You're making the vote switches sound worse than it is here. Is there anything wrong with releasing pressure? This seems devoid of context.

37 minutes ago, hazmah said:

This is probably the best line of play they can make together, and considering the large amount of information we would gather of every player as a result of it, our best choice of play is definitely to follow through with the vote on either of them.

I don't like the bolded part of this post. This is putting us dichotomy to vote either of us when something else could happen this phase.

Unvote: Tyranno

Hazmah's views are centered upon Tyranno and I being scum together. It does come off as if hazmah is looking for teams rather than individual scum, but he has discussed our play independent of each other and this is fine. I don't think hazmah realizes roles are not flipped upon death, but in any case, I feel his arguments have been exaggerated and do not take into consideration events surrounded why people have played as they have and has generalized situations. The above quote also makes me feel hazmah does not have a pro town agenda.

ZeroPassion    697

Over half of the game has expressed suspicion and willingness to put a vote on Tyranno (ZP, Walia, Sage, haz, Jericho), and while that does not mean Tyranno is not scum, I don't think that would be a good place to vote at this time.

Especially with Walia and Sage putting most of their game focus on Tyranno. 

hazmah    10

4 minutes ago, ZeroPassion said:

You're making the vote switches sound worse than it is here. Is there anything wrong with releasing pressure? This seems devoid of context.

That's not a valid argument, as I had included the context in my suspicions. You had one completely viable avenue to go down in terms of pressure with Jazz, than you had another avenue with me, and then you once again went down another one. You could've chosen to go down all three of those routes individually if you wanted, instead you chose to take all of the options in a horrible way with no reward. The votes looked forced and reactive, and make you look like you're contributing to town, when you're not doing anything much for us at all. That is what is wrong with those posts. That is your context.

I don't like the bolded part of this post. This is putting us dichotomy to vote either of us when something else could happen this phase.

Unvote: Tyranno

It is undeniable that the acts between you two have been suspicious. It is undeniable that knowing the results of either of you two flipping would've given us tremendous information, and so it is undeniable that either of you two being lynched is the ideal circumstance. If we don't flip alignment on top of flipping roles, this game sucks, but I'd presume we'd at least flip alignment and thus the amount of information acquired is still very relevant and important.

On top of the incredibly suspicious activity of you two, the information gained would have (and still has) put you two far higher on the lynch list than anyone else. Thus, I think we can all agree that if the most positive path is via lynching one of you two, then naturally it is fine that I would put you two up as the top of my priorities.

If other things suddenly pop up and change the course of this game like not even alignment showing up on death, then obviously I will change alongside that. This is a very petty and misconstrued argument.

Hazmah's views are centered upon Tyranno and I being scum together. It does come off as if hazmah is looking for teams rather than individual scum, but he has discussed our play independent of each other and this is fine. I don't think hazmah realizes roles are not flipped upon deathbut in any case, I feel his arguments have been exaggerated and do not take into consideration events surrounded why people have played as they have and has generalized situations.

Almost all of this paragraph that is used to justify voting for me is just waffle and irrelevant information used to artificially beef up your justification to looking more correct than it actually is. Furthermore, In one of your points, you even go so far as to backpedal on your point and justify my play. Ridiculous.

The first part is you talking about me viewing you two as scum team, and I think we'd all argue that is completely fine, and even good. I've described your line of plays individually, as you have said yourself, and also how they the plays link together as scummy like puzzle pieces, so that we have a broader understanding of how the game is working, which you even say is fine. This is just purely irrelevant and there for the sake of being there.

The second part is you talking about me not realizing roles are not flipped upon death, which, regardless of whether it is true or not, is once again completely irrelevant. Me misreading the rules should not be used as your conclusion as to why you find me scummy. This point is once again just there for the sake of being there.

Finally, the third part is the only part with actual accusations, though it still belongs with the rest in terms of quality--in the trash. Saying I have played generalizing is in itself a generalizing comment, as you have only given one example to evidence so. Almost all my posts have been made with the context of how you two have been playing. Tyranno's unvote in itself is not suspicious, it is suspicious because he jumped back from his point literally his next post. Your vote on me and then vote on Tyranno would also not inherently be suspicious, but the fact that you did them consecutively, with no apparent benefit to town in doing so, means you were acting suspicious. So far all I see is an argument with (bar one example that flat out sucks) has no evidence that says there is no context, when I have provided very apparent context.

In fact, let me show you an A* argument on context.

44 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Unvote. 

Let's look at what Tyranno has said previously during the day for some of that nice context.

2 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

1 hour ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

These are two separate posts indicating how Tyranno believes Zero to be scum, both of which are after my initial posts on you two being scum (one of them being the most recent before yours) yet before yours. Despite this obvious mindset that you are the scum with such finality, Tyranno has unvoted.

The only variable that has changed after those two quotes with him saying "you're scum" with such finality is your most recent post, and you yourself showing up and releasing the pressure on him. It definitely does seem, at the very least, weird that he has once again unvoted very soon after voting you when calling you scum. With no justification alongside the post at the time of the vote, I'm pretty sure it is fair to assume that it is becuase the pressure on him being voted out and consequently exposed was lessened when you came in to rescue, so he felt it safe to unvote his partner. Very suspicious. Very suspicious indeed.

wow holy heck you guys make a lot of posts. 

@hazmah Honestly from what you've been saying, I believe the point you are trying to make is Zero and Tyranno are both scum trying to start some day one long con, but I think it's more just the way Tyranno is playing.

Never played here before so I'm not entirely sure, but he seems very erratic in his playstyle rn. He's making random, one sentence posts to make clarifications on what you would assume was already a joke and it just makes him look more guilty.

5 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

5 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

This is, in fact, something I'd do as scum. 

This right here is mainly what I'm talking about, it just comes across as a half-assed joke. Which it's day one, that's cool and all, but it just leads to bad reads on you if you are a townie and puts a lot of suspicion on you if yer scum. I can't get that proper read on you because it seems like a lot of your posts are low effort.

Quick post to say I probably won't be online at any point from now till day ends, so I'll just keep my vote on Jazz for now. I don't think Tyranno is too bad of a lynch, he's laying down some really weird plays 

Had to leave rather suddenly earlier. The rain cleared up and I needed to do some work. For those not in the know, I work with a brick, block, and stone masonry crew and the bossman decided we needed to try and make a little time on a side job while we had a moment of clear weather.