Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

Post your videogame ratings

Aaron    2012

Post big list of games you've rated out of 10 and then update with posts/reviews of games you've recently played.

Discuss people's ratings etc. 

Bayonetta 6.5

BOTW 10.0

Fire Emblem Awakening 10.0

Fire Emblem Conquest 10.0

Fire Emblem Revelations 6.0

Fire Emblem Birthright 8.0

Fire Emblem Path or Radiance 8.5

Mario Galaxy 9.5

Mario Odyssey 10.0

Pokemon Blue 9.0

Pokemon Silver 9.5

The Last Story 6.5

Windwaker HD 10.0

XC2 8.5

Alan Wake 6.5
Assasin’s Creed 6.0

Crysis 7.0

Batman Arkham Asylum 9.0

Batman Arkham City 8.5

Bioshock 8.0

Bioshock 2 8.0

Bioshock Infinite 8.5

Bloodborne 10.0

Bravely Default 8.5

Brother a tale of two sons 8.0

Dark Souls 10.0

Dishonoured 8.5

Divinity Original Sin 8.5

Dragon Age Origins 9.5

Fallout 3 8.5

Fallout NV 7.5

FF7 8.0

FFX 8.5

Kingdom Hearts 10.0

Kingdom Hearts 2 10.0

Kingdom Hearts DDS 7.5

Kingdom Hearts BBS 7.5

Ni No Kuni 9.5

Persona 3 7.0

Persona 4 8.0

Portal 9.0

Spec Ops 5.0

South Park Stick of Truth 9.0

Suikoden I 7.0

Suikoden II 7.5

Witcher 1 6.5

Witcher 2 8.0

The Last of Us 9.0

Trails in the Sky FC 10.0

Trails in the Sky SC 10.0

Trails: Cold Steel 8.0

Trails: Cold Steel II 9.0

The Stanley Parable 7.0

The Walking Dead Season 1 6.0

To the Moon 6.0

Tomb Raider 9.0

Uncharted 5.5

Uncharted 2 8.0

Uncharted 3 7.0

XCOM 8.5

I know straight away some people will be perplexed by me rating FF7 lower than FFX. Its more to do with just how outdated 7 was and my inability to come to terms with it in regards to navigation. Also I actually felt more attached to the FFX cast and the ending. 

Fallout NV being lower than 3 is also very controversial... I just didn't get through NV and got bored of it after hitting Vegas and talking to the two different factions. I would like to replay it as I feel like I've missed something there. 

Kingdom Hearts 10.0 despite not being perfect by any means it outweighed by just how epic and impactful the story and memories its created is. 

+rei+    34516

someone other than me prefers 3 to NV? nice

I know everyone hypes FF6 but I kinda think you might prefer FF5 in some ways - especially the way more fun battles 

Aaron    2012
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, rei said:

someone other than me prefers 3 to NV? nice

I know everyone hypes FF6 but I kinda think you might prefer FF5 in some ways - especially the way more fun battles 

I tried to play the older final fantasy rei, but the encounter rate on the versions i played was ABSURD. 

I thought FO3 was a massively personal and rewarding journey. I didn't get that with NV. 

Edited by Aaron

+rei+    34516

So the thing with FF4-6 is they have really high encounter rates but because no load times and a decent run system is you can go Encounter -> Run -> Back to World Map in under 3 seconds. 

the problem comes in when you play any of hte sony ports where they suddenly have load times. 

But yeah I still have a lower opinion of 6 than i should having played it on the Vita - it's a lot less stressful now that i've playd a bit of it on the classic

This is also why FF9 is the least well remembered of the PS1 era - its encounter rate is too high combined with a lot of cinematic bullshit and load times in battle - the fact you can turn off encounters in the PC version blows my mind and has made me revisiting the game that got me into FF a lot more satisfying 

+rei+    34516

(other than that FF9 has by far aged the best of the three PS1 games graphically due to a more cartoony style, and the PC having higher res textures; it's not perfect but it's def pretty enough - the steam versions of FF7 and FF8 are patched rereleases of the PC versions that came out in the late 90s while FF9 was rebuild from the ground up for Mobile/PC) 

+rei+    34516

FF3 is a good on-the-go game too; i played and beat the entire game on my phone - fair warning though its far and away the hardest game in the series