TheGoldenTyranno

TGT's Vanilla Mafia[Town wins]

Faint    5854

Hi guys I am here to catch scum vote jazz 4 life

Faint    5854
9 hours ago, Wunterslaus said:

Aight I got it right :cool:

We got it right u motherfucker

Soph played well he is definitely in the t50 mafia players on this site right now :cool:

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

+Paraliel+    8031

I can see nothing has changed lol

even new people like this Solstice person are salt mines too

Faint    5854
58 minutes ago, Paraliel said:

I can see nothing has changed lol

even new people like this Solstice person are salt mines too

Solstice has played as long as i have the youve just been away forever

• Thanks 1

+Sophocles    3075
6 hours ago, Duk3star said:

Hard to read a game when nobody is around at EOD when the medic is getting lynched. 

You played very well imo. You didn't know the meta or any of the players but you stuck your neck out anyway and made well thought out posts. Not a lot of people here would have done the same in your shoes. Props.

• Upvote 1

+Paraliel+    8031

I don't think Duk played bad, I thought he had well thought out posts but came to the wrong conclusions.

• Upvote 1

Faint    5854
21 minutes ago, Paraliel said:

I don't think Duk played bad, I thought he had well thought out posts but came to the wrong conclusions.

you cant talk you were all over the shop lmao

the only reason i cleared you in the end was because of "2 dumb 2 b scum" 

• Haha 1

Jazz    5327

I was really happy duke understood that I had no scum motivation to bury solstice!

You also projected town pretty well I don’t think you’d have been mislynched 

Solstice    389

Thoughts on everyone time because why the hell not:

Jazz: Already said most of what I wanted to in the discord and the previous wall of text post, but I am sorry you’re partner wasn’t helpful to you as I know how frustrating that is having been paired with broken before.

BuildTheWalia: You, Tyranno, and Jazz are pretty much the only people active at the same time as I am, so when the claim shit was going down and you weren’t there it did have me slightly suspicious of you.  I never brought it up as I had my hands full fighting for my own life and Jazz was still a bigger priority to me than you were.

Malcolm: Why did you claim there?  Even if you thought I was faking doctor you don’t need to claim for heals as most people just auto heal you anyway.  I really don’t understand your thought process there.

Faint: Thank you for being one of the only people to see I was an idiot and not scum.  I think you played well outside of town reading Jazz day 1.

Sophocles: You played well and I don’t blame you for wanting to lynch me.  Thank you for hard pushing the Jazz lynch day 2 even when others started to drop off of it.

Wunterslaus:  You are a literal mafia god.  Called Jazz day 1 and Walia day 2.  I should just start playing follow the Wunter, maybe I wouldn’t be so bad then.  :P

Paraliel:  I really don’t think you played well as you were pretty floaty so I don’t blame those that wanted to lynch you. There were also very few of your reads you explained clearly.  I know I had pretty much the same issues this game, so sorry if I’m no fun for you to play with.

Duk3star: For not knowing the meta here you played very well and did a good job projecting town.  TBH I’m kind of surprised you were the only one bringing up the points you did to defend Jazz as I thought for sure more people would and he’d get out of it. 

• Thanks 3

Wunterslaus    225

Someone finally sees me for who I am

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

+Paraliel+    8031
8 hours ago, Faint said:

you cant talk you were all over the shop lmao

the only reason i cleared you in the end was because of "2 dumb 2 b scum" 

I didn't talk shit about him? I was complimenting him?

Faint    5854
1 minute ago, Paraliel said:

I didn't talk shit about him? I was complimenting him?

It was a playful dig mate nothing more :)

Wunter and winter new era dgz mafia gods

• Pride 1

Duk3star    21
20 hours ago, Sophocles said:

You played very well imo. You didn't know the meta or any of the players but you stuck your neck out anyway and made well thought out posts. Not a lot of people here would have done the same in your shoes. Props.

19 hours ago, Paraliel said:

16 hours ago, Jazz said:

I was really happy duke understood that I had no scum motivation to bury solstice!

You also projected town pretty well I don’t think you’d have been mislynched 

12 hours ago, Solstice said:

Duk3star: For not knowing the meta here you played very well and did a good job projecting town.  TBH I’m kind of surprised you were the only one bringing up the points you did to defend Jazz as I thought for sure more people would and he’d get out of it. 

Thanks everybody for the kind words. 

15 hours ago, Wunterslaus said:

@Duk3star what were those questions though xd

Honestly was trying to get some sort of conversation/thread traffic. It was hard to get anything because everybody was sett on the Jazz lynch and I wanted to shake things up. Not knowing you guys I really don't know how to get conversation flowing. 

Malcolm's Multi    1790
On 2018-07-18 at 1:11 PM, Faint said:

It was a playful dig mate nothing more :)

Wunter and winter new era dgz mafia gods

Here lies winter and wunter. Day 1 - Day 2

• Sad 3
  • Haha 3