Jump to content
TheGoldenTyranno

TGT's Vanilla Mafia[Town wins]

Recommended Posts

Jazz    5326

Para how are you distinguishing walia from the other 3-4 people who haven’t posted idgi

 

we have 48 hour phases anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Paraliel+    8030
Just now, Jazz said:

Para how are you distinguishing walia from the other 3-4 people who haven’t posted idgi

 

we have 48 hour phases anyway

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazz    5326
1 hour ago, Solstice said:

 

FAINT is voting me, not haz.  Pretty sure the guy hasn't even posted yet.  

 

Malcolm, why do you think Jazz is scum?  And why didn't you point out / catch the vote count error above? 

 

You never answered my question about the rng trad

 

also

 

Why do you expect Malcolm to notice errors in the vote count? Seems odd

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Paraliel+    8030

Unvote: Walia

 

I only voted him cause we meme each other and he's on my team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazz    5326

o ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5852
3 hours ago, Malcolm said:

i am town

 

i repeat

 

I AM TOWN

That seems like something town would say therefore malcolm is unquestionably town

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wunterslaus    223
1 hour ago, Solstice said:

 

FAINT is voting me, not haz.  Pretty sure the guy hasn't even posted yet.  

 

Malcolm, why do you think Jazz is scum?  And why didn't you point out / catch the vote count error above? 

@Faint Tyranno is disrespecting you again boy. Tough times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Solstice    389
13 minutes ago, Jazz said:

 

You never answered my question about the rng trad

 

also

 

Why do you expect Malcolm to notice errors in the vote count? Seems odd

I wanted to vote haz so I voted haz.

 

And town should be reading the thread, and since we were still on page 1 at the time there's really no excuse for not noticing something like that unless you haven't actually read the thread, which is more likely to be a scum behavior.  And if he's town and not reading it properly that's honestly worse as reading the thread is part of the bare minimum requirements to solving the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Paraliel+    8030

Is the above true? Are we hard in the paint now?

 

Do we read posts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Malcolm    4605

solstice are you wanting me to vote you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Malcolm    4605

that is very shitty logic and a nice way to derail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Sophocles    3075
1 hour ago, Paraliel said:

Unvote: Walia

 

I only voted him cause we meme each other and he's on my team

S c u m s l i p ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Sophocles    3075

I'm town and i definitely didn't read the vote count. It's two votes one page in, seriously? 

 

Gonna townread solstice since terrible posts are their townslip.

 

vote Wunter

i like this

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Sophocles    3075

Maybe if we lynch wunter enough times Francis will play again

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Paraliel+    8030
33 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

S c u m s l i p ;)

(|:|)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5852

fuck u tyranno u keep disrespectin me innit >=(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazz    5326

Agree with malcolm

 

idk what solstice is tryna sell with that explanation but I’m not buying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazz    5326

Vote solstice

 

die scum die

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5852

If only I read the thread i could solve the game page 1

 

Damn I've been doing mafia wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wunterslaus    223
58 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Maybe if we lynch wunter enough times Francis will play again

I'll still make his D1 painful >:)

 

Jokes. Pls come back, I'm so sorry <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wunterslaus    223

I don't know why they're hastily voting solstice but I don't like the interaction between Jazz and Malcolm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Sophocles    3075
19 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

I don't know why they're hastily voting solstice but I don't like the interaction between Jazz and Malcolm

Which interaction exactly? Elablrate?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Solstice    389
58 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

I don't know why they're hastily voting solstice but I don't like the interaction between Jazz and Malcolm

Jazz, Malcolm; what do you two think of each other? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wunterslaus    223
7 hours ago, Malcolm said:

damn, jazz is scum this time

 

vote jazz

 

4 hours ago, Jazz said:

 

Sorry malcolm I’m town this game. Play better

 

3 hours ago, Malcolm said:

that is very shitty logic and a nice way to derail

 

1 hour ago, Jazz said:

Agree with malcolm

 

idk what solstice is tryna sell with that explanation but I’m not buying

These and now both voting for Solstice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×