Bambi577

Red-Eyes Zombie vs Frightfur Sheep

Bambi577    0

This is more about monsters in general than these two specifically. But my friend and I were dueling with Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon and Frightfur Sheep. He had Zombie World on the field meaning when Red-Eyes destroyed Sheep, it would special summon it to his side of the field. But Sheep also special summons itself back to my field. They both activate when the monster hits the graveyard and I see no indication of which effect takes precedence. Whose field does it go back to? Or does it just not come back at all?

I'm not 100% sure but I believe turn player has priority so sheep activates last in the chain and resolves first going back to your field. 

BuildTheWalia    247

Please stop posting this. Someone who knows the answer will eventually post.

Dupes merged/deleted. Please don't repost.

@Bambi577 Also if you feel the need to further clarify your comment either post here in the thread or just edit the OP

Gospel    374

Since they are both optional effects the turn player will choose whether to activate their effect and if they do so it will be chain link 1, the non turn player will get the opportunity next and it will go on the chain as chain link 2. Resolving it backwards will lead to the non turn player getting the sheep and the turn player resolving with no effect since the sheep is no longer in the grave.

• Thanks 2