KimJongUnderballs

I was reluctant to start playing Yu-Gi-Oh.

Just thought I might as well share how I recently got into Yu-Gi-Oh:

I come from a background of Magic: The Gathering, I have been playing Magic since I was 10, so 8 years. I used to "play" Yu-Gi-Oh, but that was more along the lines of 'I used to pretend to play Yu-Gi-Oh', like many kids. Anyways, I started working at an after-school program/summer camp, I taught a few kids there magic, but it didn't really catch on. I held off on picking up Yu-Gi-Oh for about 6 months, before I finally gave in and bought about 30 random packs and 3 structure decks, last week. Now that I have played a few games I can't stop thinking about Yu-Gi-Oh. This is crazy.

I have been watching a lot of Yugi-Tubers, My favorite is Team APS, but I also really enjoy JRBJobber, Team Samurai X1 and Simply Unlucky. Anyways, that is my unprompted story about how I started Yu-Gi-Oh.

• Upvote 1

I think it's awesome that ur jumping into Ygo but since you mention u have a background in MtG we have a place for MtG discussion that has kinda stagnated and if u ever want to talk MtG we could use some new posts there: http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/376-magic-the-gathering/  I personally have a little interest n Commander and would  love having somebody active I can ask stuff abt. MtG. 

• Upvote 1

Sure, but I play so on and off that I am no where near as knowledgeable as most players. Commander is my main format, by the way.

32 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I personally have a little interest n Commander and would  love having somebody active I can ask stuff abt. MtG. 

Oh, and if you ever play on mtgo I am there. My username is APersonInAPlace.

moka    6

I'm trying to get back into yugioh after a 2 year break lol so if you ever want to play....

5 minutes ago, moka said:

I'm trying to get back into yugioh after a 2 year break lol so if you ever want to play....

Sure! My Dueling Book username is the same as it is here... KimJongUnderballs

+Mascis    4554

this is possibly the most sincere thread on this website in quite some time. perhaps, ever 

• Upvote 4