The Official DG 2018 Fantasy Football Thread

Entrance Fee  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How much entrance fee do you want to play for

Gospel    374
5 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

@Gospel

Join the league

I joined and paid when you first sent out that email. Team name is Gospel.

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5327

does anybody give a shit if francis gives me my draft number now so I can set an auto draft?

Gospel    374

I didn't care before you asked but I actually think that would be a good thing to do. I prefer you being able to draft the best you can given that you can't make the draft over any advantage I could garner from bad autodrafting. This may just be me but I view this like a friends and family league where while it is quite competitive in terms of players and knowledge, I support having fun and giving everyone their best chance to compete over trying to push Jazz down day 1.

• Upvote 1

BuildTheWalia    250

Fine by me! I'm lucky the draft is early enough so that it doesn't interfere with my plans, so might as well give people who can't make it something to make up for it.

Posted (edited)

I'll provide the draft order tomorrow morning. Gonna see if Joe responds if not 

@Pengwan will have pick 12 (last pick) automatically since he has not paid me. The rest of you will be rng'd one through 11 as the friend I included was only ensuring we had an even number. Pot will be out of 12 entry fees if/when @Pengwan pays. If he refuses to pay, he has no chance of being paid out. 

Edited by Francis J Underwood

Gospel    374

He hasnt been on the site since Tuesday. I just sent him a facebook message though.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

»Pengwan    7723

I just sent payment

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Jazz    5327

Spent an hour ranking players and got locked out of my account before I clicked save. Still can’t get back in. Fuck yahoo.

• Sad 1

slickz    4309

got a good chuckle at this 

Draft Summary

Blessed with a solid draft position (No. 2 overall), expectations were high for Michael Joseph. But those expectations disappeared immediately after they drafted, as this team is on pace for a lackluster 8th-place finish in DG Fantasy Football. On a positive note, the team is especially strong at wide receiver, as Antonio Brown, Adam Thielen, and Chris Hogan are slated to combine for the 2nd-highest point total of all starting WR groups in the league. Michael Joseph are predicted to post a record of 5-8 (1,992 points).

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, slickz said:

got a good chuckle at this 

Draft Summary

Blessed with a solid draft position (No. 2 overall), expectations were high for Michael Joseph. But those expectations disappeared immediately after they drafted, as this team is on pace for a lackluster 8th-place finish in DG Fantasy Football. On a positive note, the team is especially strong at wide receiver, as Antonio Brown, Adam Thielen, and Chris Hogan are slated to combine for the 2nd-highest point total of all starting WR groups in the league. Michael Joseph are predicted to post a record of 5-8 (1,992 points).

So what you're saying is I will make the playoffs. Sweet. 

»Pengwan    7723

Yeah I feel like they roast my drafts every year. But I don't really give a shit about ADP in the pre season I just take the guys I want who I think will do well this year regardless of what their ADP is. There is nothing worse than missing out on someone you wanted then watching them blow up because you waited until when you are supposed to take them.

Joe.    4932
On 8/18/2018 at 0:44 AM, Francis J Underwood said:

I'll provide the draft order tomorrow morning. Gonna see if Joe responds if not 

@Pengwan will have pick 12 (last pick) automatically since he has not paid me. The rest of you will be rng'd one through 11 as the friend I included was only ensuring we had an even number. Pot will be out of 12 entry fees if/when @Pengwan pays. If he refuses to pay, he has no chance of being paid out. 

Sorry about that. Since I stopped playing YGO, I haven't been on here/YGO FB much. My bad.

Posted (edited)

QB: Marcus Mariota

RB: Todd Gurley, Jerick Mckinnon, Mark Ingram, Rex Burkhead, Christine Michael 

WR: Chris Hogan, Josh Gordon, Julian Edelman, Will Fuller, Tyler Lockett, Kenny Golladay, Taywan Taylor, DeSean Jackson 

TE: Rob Gronkowski 

K: Steam

D.ST: Stream

Thoughts?

Edited by Francis J Underwood