Francis J Underwood

The Official DG 2018 Fantasy Football Thread

Entrance Fee  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How much entrance fee do you want to play for

Jazz    5327
1 hour ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Yeah I have no interest in your depth. I'm looking for an additional starter. 

Every WR I have is a potential starter depending on your roster. It's a start 3 WR+flex PPR league.

Hopkins - actual god

Boyd - target god

Brown - airyards god

Allison - decent airyards, targets tied to cobb injury
Agholor - target monster, positive regression candidate

Coutee - potential target monster, consistency tied to fuller injury

Westbrook - talented, consistency tied to fournette injury
Thomas - still gets about 7 targets a game

Jazz    5327

For those who don't know about airyards, check this out. Airyards are the number of yards a player would have if they caught all their targets and got tackled immediately. It's more predictive of future fantasy production for receivers than pretty much any other stat, including actual production.

Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 10.45.29 AM.png

http://airyards.com/tables.html

31 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Every WR I have is a potential starter depending on your roster. It's a start 3 WR+flex PPR league.

Hopkins - actual god

Boyd - target god (volume dependent but should sustain it with eifert injury) 

Brown - airyards god 

Allison - decent airyards, targets tied to cobb injury
Agholor - target monster (prior to Jeffrey's return), regression candidate

Coutee - potential target monster, consistency tied to fuller injury (one game sample)

Westbrook - talented, consistency tied to fournette injury (its a receiver of the week offense) 
Thomas - still gets about 7 targets a game

Fixed

»Pengwan    7723

I'm interested in trading for a WR or upgrading one of mine. if anybody needs a RB I am willing to trade Dion send me offers.

Also please just for next year can we make bench sizes alittle smaller. Waivers are a wasteland at WR and TE. My other cash league only starts 2 WR and 5 man bench and that feels alot better and you actually have to make more difficult auction choices. I like the additional starting WR here I just think our benches are too big for 12 teams.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Pengwan said:

I'm interested in trading for a WR or upgrading one of mine. if anybody needs a RB I am willing to trade Dion send me offers.

Also please just for next year can we make bench sizes alittle smaller. Waivers are a wasteland at WR and TE. My other cash league only starts 2 WR and 5 man bench and that feels alot better and you actually have to make more difficult auction choices. I like the additional starting WR here I just think our benches are too big for 12 teams.

I'm not opposed to this if you remind me of it. 

Edited by Francis J Underwood

Jazz    5327
4 hours ago, Pengwan said:

What’s your team name?

»Pengwan    7723

I'm Cole World

»Pengwan    7723
1 hour ago, Francis J Underwood said:

I'm not opposed to this if you remind me of it. 

I'll try lol, it's not a big deal this year at all just for the future. Kinda sucks when the best WR on the wire is the corpse of Ted Ginn

Jazz    5327
40 minutes ago, Pengwan said:

I'll try lol, it's not a big deal this year at all just for the future. Kinda sucks when the best WR on the wire is the corpse of Ted Ginn

That happened last year too. I’ve been really aggressive with drafting and picking up WRs this year because it got ugly pretty fast last year

Jazz    5327
4 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

How do we feel about Kamara after last night?

He ran bad due to game script and other variance but his value is definitely lower than it was previously. Can’t expect the consistent usage now that Ingram’s back. I’d still project him for about 16 PPR points in a neutral week

• Upvote 1

»Pengwan    7723

Hes been alittle banged up so watching the game it seemed like they basically just decided to give him some extra rest heading into his bye. 

• Upvote 1

BuildTheWalia    250

@Francis J Underwood Upon my life I did not drop Drew "breaking Peyton Manning's records one at a time" Brees voluntarily. I had Wentz with a $2 bid for Taylor, and also submitted adding Luck for dropping Taylor as a backup. I have no idea what happened, is there any way to fix it?

4 hours ago, BuildTheWalia said:

@Francis J Underwood Upon my life I did not drop Drew "breaking Peyton Manning's records one at a time" Brees voluntarily. I had Wentz with a $2 bid for Taylor, and also submitted adding Luck for dropping Taylor as a backup. I have no idea what happened, is there any way to fix it?

Fixed. Dropped Luck for him 

• Thanks 2

»Pengwan    7723

Not bitching I just wanna know what you guys think because I think this is a joke

W6gbfRr.jpg

These are Rest of Season Rankings ECR. I would honestly have Thielen like 3rd at worst and hes still 8th on ECR. Like what more does he have to prove before he actually gets treated like an elite WR

Jazz    5327
5 hours ago, Pengwan said:

Not bitching I just wanna know what you guys think because I think this is a joke

W6gbfRr.jpg

These are Rest of Season Rankings ECR. I would honestly have Thielen like 3rd at worst and hes still 8th on ECR. Like what more does he have to prove before he actually gets treated like an elite WR

Yeah Adams, Beckham, Green are not in the same tier.

»Pengwan    7723

To everybody still active in this league. I am interested in making multiple trades if possible. Nobody on my team is untouchable. Doesn't mean I'm gonna accept lowballs but I'm willing to negotiate and be fair. Send offers

I'm Cole World in the league for reference

Gospel    374

Damn .34, hopefully there are no stat corrections.

7 hours ago, Pengwan said:

To everybody still active in this league. I am interested in making multiple trades if possible. Nobody on my team is untouchable. Doesn't mean I'm gonna accept lowballs but I'm willing to negotiate and be fair. Send offers

I'm Cole World in the league for reference

lmk if you want to move Kamara

»Pengwan    7723

Shoot me an offer I'm not necessarily against it, just depends on what I'm getting 

slickz    4309

adrian peterson 

chris thompson 

dion lewis 

chris hogan all 4 trade 

looking for a wr