Sign in to follow this  
machdragon

Yahallo, machdragon here

machdragon    5

Hi, I'm machdragon, a competitive Duel Links player from Canada. I've heard about duelistgroundz for quite a few years now, from YGOrg and friends, but finally joined today to find out more about the Anaheim Duel Links tournament. I'll be participating in the YGO Duel Links World Championships 2018 as 1st seed from North America. Used to play YGO TCG until the link nation attacked, before switching to playing Duel Links. Started off playing Blackwings as my first deck, but was mostly playing casually until around Nekroz format. Favourite deck in TCG would be D/D/Ds and my favourite deck in Duel Links would probably be Spellbooks. Currently, playing on The Renegades in Team Wars. (A strong EU based team with 2 other Worlds competitors, a couple of CCG members, and a lot of accomplished players) Will also be playing for [3 Kings] in the upcoming DLM Clan Wars. Currently, DLM Spellbook Expert and ex DLM TPC member. AMA

• Upvote 5

»Tygo    14120

Sup hi hello check out DGz Discord channel for 99% of the activity including the Duel links chat. Welcome fren.

• Upvote 5