10 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we switch to 24h days

Jazz    5327

vote mascis for best girl

(probably)

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5327

to elaborate on the francis thing i do not like how little he is discussing posts in the game considering how much he himself has posted

the content to post ratio is way too low

too much fluff no substance

• Upvote 1

+Mascis    4554
10 minutes ago, ZeroPassion said:

vote best girl: mascis

can't argue with the girl avatar!

exactly

• Upvote 1

BuildTheWalia    249
10 minutes ago, Jazz said:

DO NOT LIKE FRANCIS AT ALL

vote francis

Yes but what do you think of his posts in this mafia game?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Full disclosure: I am taking the ny notary exam on Tuesday during work  so im meeting quota now to ensure I dont die via modkill. I'll try to participate but blame rei for literally starting it right before the work week. 

10 minutes ago, Jazz said:

to elaborate on the francis thing i do not like how little he is discussing posts in the game considering how much he himself has posted

the content to post ratio is way too low

too much fluff no substance

I usually only see this level of autism on epicmafia but considering its Jazz I don't know what to make of it. 

• Upvote 2

Jazz    5327
1 minute ago, Francis J Underwood said:

I usually only see this level of autism on epicmafia but considering its Jazz I don't know what to make of it. 

just because you provide the pretext for a legitimate reason to hit quota does not excuse you from commenting on the game (i.e. playing like town should want to play) while you're obviously here and reading the thread

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jazz said:

just because you provide the pretext for a legitimate reason to hit quota does not excuse you from commenting on the game (i.e. playing like town should want to play) while you're obviously here and reading the thread

No, but you know what does let me do that, the fact we have a 48 hr phase that we are an hr into and the only thing of substance that is worth commenting on is best girl votes 

Speaking of which

16 minutes ago, Jazz said:

vote mascis for best girl

(probably)

explain

• Upvote 1

+Mascis    4554
1 hour ago, Solstice said:

I barely manage to make 4 posts a phase, now you expect me to make 6?  This ain't gonna end well...

vote lfn

Have we played together before?  I don't think we've played together before. Have a hello vote.

this is a good vote

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Jazz    5327
30 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

explain

its a best girl vote it doesn't matter and if i find that i dont like mascis i will change my mind later this phase

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5327
25 minutes ago, Mascis said:

this is a good vote

sarcasm i hope

• Upvote 1

slickz    4307
49 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Jazz does have a point in that you’ve already set up a built in excuse to go inactive for a long period of time. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, slickz said:

Jazz does have a point in that you’ve already set up a built in excuse to go inactive for a long period of time. 

Smh

1. That wasn't Jazz's complaint. He asked why I have talked about the other posts content given the amount of times I posted when I explained why in my first post. 

2. Even if that was his complaint (which it isn't), you deal with that when it actually becomes a problem especially when you have my track record of activity and participation. He knows better. 

3. If I go inactive, im doing it regardless of the game. Its for work purposes. 

• Upvote 1

slickz    4307

vote mascis best girl

if you’re going to shitpost, beg, and soft-claim a female character than you can have it. seems like a pretty ballsy move

• Upvote 1

slickz    4307
2 hours ago, BuildTheWalia said:

When I last played I was but the plant, now I am the Golden Master.

1 hour ago, BuildTheWalia said:

Does Best Girl even exist?

Guess I have to wait for PSK and JC to have their customary 5 page discussion on it

I miss arvin...

Stands out like a sore thumb to me. Watch his activity later in the next two days and see if he contributes beyond day 1

• Upvote 1

Just now, slickz said:

Stands out like a sore thumb to me. Watch his activity later in the next two days and see if he contributes beyond day 1

2 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Smh

1. That wasn't Jazz's complaint. He asked why I have talked about the other posts content given the amount of times I posted when I explained why in my first post. 

2. Even if that was his complaint (which it isn't), you deal with that when it actually becomes a problem especially when you have my track record of activity and participation. He knows better. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Smh

ebwop *haven't  - and the reason because there is none beyond what i mentioned (best girl vote)

• Upvote 1

slickz    4307
3 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Smh

1). Jazz’s initial complaint was about you fluff-to-post ratio (which is legitimate, despite tyranno doing the same shit) 

he then elaborated with this “because you provide the pretext for a legitimate reason to hit quota does not excuse you from commenting on the game (i.e. playing like town should want to play) while you're obviously here and reading the thread”

2+3) Agreed, but explaining your inactivity in advance comes off as grandstandy

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, slickz said:

1). Jazz’s initial complaint was about you fluff-to-post ratio (which is legitimate, despite tyranno doing the same shit) 

he then elaborated with this “because you provide the pretext for a legitimate reason to hit quota does not excuse you from commenting on the game (i.e. playing like town should want to play) while you're obviously here and reading the thread”

2+3) Agreed, but explaining your inactivity in advance comes off as grandstandy

Again how would you hit quota to make sure you dont get modkilled because youre unsure of how much you will play due to work? There's obv gonna be fluff. 

• Upvote 1

Jazz's demand for content at this point is a joke. Here are the posts that weren't mine or rei's when he made said demand based on my quantity of floata posting. If you can pull worthwhile content from this be my guest. 

2 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Vote Lynch Francis J Underwood. Player 13 might just be my lucky number. Vote Best Girl The GoldenTyranno.

2 hours ago, Mascis said:

hi losers

vote mascis best girl

i have a girl in my avatar. snotgirl. lottie is the best girl

2 hours ago, Mascis said:

i have never played shin megami tensei

2 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

I'm off to bed. Cya folks in the morning before I go to work

2 hours ago, Brandis72 said:

Hi guys!

Something tells me I ought to try my luck with the most frightening figure I stumbled upon. - VOTE Francis as Best Girl

2 hours ago, Solstice said:

I barely manage to make 4 posts a phase, now you expect me to make 6?  This ain't gonna end well...

vote lfn

Have we played together before?  I don't think we've played together before. Have a hello vote.

Does Best Girl even exist?

Guess I have to wait for PSK and JC to have their customary 5 page discussion on it

1 hour ago, ZeroPassion said:

henlo

vote: psk

psk smells like a smelly smell. a smelly smell that smells....smelly.....

vote best girl: mascis

can't argue with the girl avatar!

I miss arvin...

1 hour ago, Jazz said:

getting my role pm was the most exciting fucking thing ever, great surprise

i am town and im here to solve the game...

on day 3

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Brandis72    35

I don't see what's so wrong about letting Francis slide for now and allowing him to prove himself later this day phase.

If he wanted to fluff all along, it'll be easy enough to prove.

• Upvote 2
  • Pride 1

slickz    4307
1 minute ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Again how would you hit quota to make sure you dont get modkilled because youre unsure of how much you will play due to work? There's obv gonna be fluff. 

fair point 

jazz’s posts seem like quick feigned aggression with a semi-decent reason attached. then if you get wagoned off it’s okay because you’re you. 

orrr he’s memeing, being half-srs to pressure you 

again though, i’ve still never liked this “im going to do X, im going to bed, i have work, etc shit, dont kill me i have something to do” move.

like so- im going to bed.

• Upvote 1

LFN    3239

no waifu no laifu

who is walia?

• Upvote 1
  • Wow 1

Faint    5854
52 minutes ago, slickz said:

Fyi this is not allotment indicative. We have repeatedly lynched town walia for being shit on d1. Not saying it makes him town (havent got a clue) but when it comes to walia I find it is better to take with a grain of salt

vote faint best girl

Come at me mascis im so much cuter than u 

• Upvote 1

Faint    5854
1 hour ago, slickz said:

fair point 

jazz’s posts seem like quick feigned aggression with a semi-decent reason attached. then if you get wagoned off it’s okay because you’re you. 

orrr he’s memeing, being half-srs to pressure you 

again though, i’ve still never liked this “im going to do X, im going to bed, i have work, etc shit, dont kill me i have something to do” move.

like so- im going to bed.

Lmao

And I'm pretty certain jazz was just using it to prod francis into playing, which worked.

All of p1 was fluff in all honesty

vote zero passion 

Welcome back  your first post was bad

If you gonna vote someone with 0 game thread posts so far it should always and only be jazz

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

»PSK    4447

vote faint

guys I'm actually sick as fuck rn so if y'all could chill with the posting that'd be amazing 

thanks. bless up

• Upvote 1