This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we switch to 24h days

slickz    4307

unvote Mascis 

unvote best girl LFN 

Vote Confuse rei

Vote Best Girl PSK 

slickz    4307

i legit forgot about walia but soph is a 1000x better kill so i’d go there first 

LFN    3239

going deep

unvote

vote confuse rei

slickz am i not kawaii enough for your love

slickz    4307
Just now, Francis J Underwood said:

Expound

Sophocles is better than this, his excuse is whack, and he’s playing way out of the ordninary 

I lump Walia, Mascis, Silver, Tyranno, Wunter and all other shitty floaters in the same category and don’t even bother trying to read them because it’s a waste of the time. They should be killed but I don’t see how/why you can prioritize one or the other. They all do the same shit and make the same terrible posts and then town gets punished for it when they correctly call them out. 

1 minute ago, slickz said:

Sophocles is better than this, his excuse is whack, and he’s playing way out of the ordninary 

I lump Walia, Mascis, Silver, Tyranno, Wunter and all other shitty floaters in the same category and don’t even bother trying to read them because it’s a waste of the time. They should be killed but I don’t see how/why you can prioritize one or the other. They all do the same shit and make the same terrible posts and then town gets punished for it when they correctly call them out. 

I don't recall this as being overly different from Soph's normal game. 

FTR I'd rather Walia or Solistice than Gaia today. Letting cop/maf deal with him is the better move as if we find out he's town, he is an immense asset (as opposed to my other kill targets). However, if it's between him and a player I don't scumread I am killing him. Gaia has played off enough where a role will deal with him. 

Any of the targets in my kill list are better today imo. 

Jazz    5323

This is exactly why why I was reluctant to vote crei in the first place. Even if it’s right half the towns going to be too much of a pu$$y to vote him off, including francis

Brandis72    35

(This is the post I mentioned before from page 10.

"Jazz did this scummy thing. Jazz also did this scummy thing. However, he could totally be town lol."

This is the kind of non-commital post I am expecting from scum. I think Silver is a good lynch today from my limited perspective.)

I fail to understand how indecisiveness is a scum indicator in this context - being confident and projecting a clear impression grants more charisma, and this should benefit scum just as much as it does town; if anything being indecisive further reinforces that he's just bad town, because it shows that he's trying not trying to mislead and is portraying ''both sides of the story''.

@Malcolm why do you think Mascis was a neutral as opposed to scum?

Wow, so a train on crei just started; anyone want to enlighten me on that? Halfway through my read of the new content I would have just voted Mascis, seeing as silver seems like obvious bad town at this rate.

Jazz    5323

I can’t believe you just said the best way to deal with scum crei is to scam him, while before you called out LFN for correctly stating the best way to deal with floaters is to shoot them. LoL!

• Downvote 1

Jazz    5323

Brandis stop copy pasting quotes from the QT fella

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, Jazz said:

This is exactly why why I was reluctant to vote crei in the first place. Even if it’s right half the towns going to be too much of a pu$$y to vote him off, including francis

I'm not to pussy to do it. I already said I'd kill him if it came down to him and an player not named in my kill list. Do I think it's necessarily the smart play to do it though? No. 

Wasting a limited resource on a player who we can kill at any time via lynch is stupid. If it's a scan, it's even worse because we have a useless confirmed town. 

Using it on a player like Gaia isn't a waste 

Jazz    5323
Just now, Francis J Underwood said:

I'm not to pussy to do it. I already said I'd kill him if it came down to him and an player not named in my kill list. Do I think it's necessarily the smart play to do it though? No. 

Wasting a limited resource on a player who we can kill at any time via lynch is stupid. If it's a scan, it's even worse because we have a useless confirmed town. 

Using it on a player like Gaia isn't a waste 

Shooting players who are useless is the best way to confirm their alignment, because they’re better off confirmed and dead than unconfirmed and alive. Scanning players who are good is the best way to confirm their alignment because if they are town you want them confirmed and alive

This is literally the ideal use of both of these powers but let’s argue this some other time

Jazz    5323

Shooting strong players is usually a mistake unless you have info 

Just now, Jazz said:

Shooting players who are useless is the best way to confirm their alignment, because they’re better off confirmed and dead than unconfirmed and alive. Scanning players who are good is the best way to confirm their alignment because if they are town you want them confirmed and alive

This is literally the ideal use of both of these powers but let’s argue this some other time

I want to shoot someone I am going to have a problem lynching - in this case, an example is Walia because despite no one having any fucking clue about his alignment, no one wants to kill him. Gaia wouldnt be an awful shot either since he's hard to lynch as maf. The other option is wasting the resource by blindly firing it off into the dark. Yes it reduces the number of floaters, but we wasted a shot on that.

Given the bolded, why would we not want Gaia scanned?

BuildTheWalia    247
32 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Walia - Walia hasn't pushed a kill today. This is evidenced by his posting and the fact that his vote is on Brandis, a complete non-entity. If anyone can seriously tell me that they have a solid grasp of Walia's thought process and exactly where he stands in this game, I will be supremely impressed because I have no fucking idea.

I voted Brandis because his 2 posts at the time felt extremely out of character. Brandis' later posts did nothing to help this. You yourself put him in your kill list, yet describe him here as a non-entity?

As for where I stand on the game,

unvote LFN best girl, vote PSK best girl

(I have agreed that PSK is town in the past, LFN blew it and I see no better alternative that hasn't said they can't use it)

unvote Brandis, vote Mascis

(I'd rather lynch Mascis, who can provide a leg for d2 and who has been pressured by people who I think are town and the pressure has been diverted by people who I have no read on or lean scum.)

Jazz    5323
2 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

I want to shoot someone I am going to have a problem lynching - in this case, an example is Walia because despite no one having any fucking clue about his alignment, no one wants to kill him. Gaia wouldnt be an awful shot either since he's hard to lynch as maf. The other option is wasting the resource by blindly firing it off into the dark. Yes it reduces the number of floaters, but we wasted a shot on that.

Given the bolded, why would we not want Gaia scanned?

we would, it's just unfair to attack LFN for wanting to shoot floaters like wunter. It's two sides of the same coin to me

Jazz    5323

vigilantes are investigation by death

Just now, BuildTheWalia said:

I voted Brandis because his 2 posts at the time felt extremely out of character. Brandis' later posts did nothing to help this. You yourself put him in your kill list, yet describe him here as a non-entity?

As for where I stand on the game,

unvote LFN best girl, vote PSK best girl

(I have agreed that PSK is town in the past, LFN blew it and I see no better alternative that hasn't said they can't use it)

unvote Brandis, vote Mascis

(I'd rather lynch Mascis, who can provide a leg for d2 and who has been pressured by people who I think are town and the pressure has been diverted by people who I have no read on or lean scum.)

Did you read the description next to Brandis for why he is in there? 

Jazz    5323

unbestgirl francis

best girl psk

ZeroPassion    706
33 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

why?

timing is interesting considering i just took off my best girl vote

I thought their vote on Solstice for the trust list seemed weak and the willingness to move on a lynch of mascis or silver for info reasons also seems weak.

Solstice is the other vote on them which I like but I don't think the progression of the vote sits well with me (it was initially rng but stayed for a reason). One of the few people to call out how the best girl votes on LFN were not good. 

I do like LFN voting crei so I think I'm reading the players incorrectly here between Solstice (due to vote progression) and LFN. 

Anyone have a stance on Solstice's vote on LFN?

Unvote. Y'all were busy while I was gone working my behind off in the hot weather. My head is swimming but I'm trying to get my bearings. I guess I need to backread Crei and figure out what I think abt. that lynch.