10 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we switch to 24h days

ZeroPassion    706
On 7/31/2018 at 7:10 PM, Silver said:

Unvote mascis 

vote crei

fuck you slickz I hope ur wrong 

Silver's vote here does not seem like they're willing to take credit at all for the lynch and feels survival-like

On 8/2/2018 at 4:28 PM, PSK said:

youre not aggressive. youre super super passive whenever you reply to me 

if youre looking for bandwagoning, shouldnt you have an opinion on zp and tyranno for bandwagoning the crei vote???? 

On 8/2/2018 at 4:31 PM, Silver said:

and i asked you about lfn and mascis specifically and you are also passive. 

Part of PSK and silver interactions. Silver does say earlier he had no opinion of either me or tyranno but here he does not directly answer PSK. Says later on I wasn't deterring town and didn't focus on me bc of that. 

I dislike silver not discussing the vote. I ping this as Silver trying to link himself to me in case he went down. Also a crei voter which I do want to kill

---

Walia's only relevant post today (larger post, not quoting this time) is the case against me and other thoughts outside of asking questions. I'm the popular lynch today and while it's good that he actually gave a read, it sucks that its the most popular one ITT. 

---

This is where I stand for my kills now. I find Wunter has hardly done anything notable this phase. I thought the Jazz and Malcolm interactions to be a point of interest but I don't have time right now to look.

Vote: Silver/MBA

I won't be back until like maybe 9 hrs from now but my main kill is Silver. I don't know if I want to touch Walia today. 

ZeroPassion    706
1 hour ago, Jazz said:

Pretty sure the latter point is wifom 

I thought that too but I still think ZP should have been able to post himself clear of this jam if he was town. He’s usually much better at projecting town. Somethings up with him whether it’s irl shit or he’s just scum

I've been back and forth getting ready for work the past few hrs. I've been going back through the thread and looking at players with my time permitting. I'm exhausted from how many pages there are already, but that's a consequence of so many people in the game.

I should be back by EoD. It's frustrating. 

+Malcolm    4604

lfn has made it pretty clear not to lynch zp, or are we going to ignore it?

+Malcolm    4604

i dont give a fuck actually

@LFN on a scale of 1-10 how much do you think zp is scum

LFN    3239

I think like 3/10 

Jazz    5323
31 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

lfn has made it pretty clear not to lynch zp, or are we going to ignore it?

Sooo who would you vote for instead?

Solstice    388

I’m back so time for that trust list like I promised.

KILL

ZP: the fact that he had little outside defense before now is not unusual, scum buss useless partners all the time. And if ZP flips scum anyone actively defending him looks pretty bad TBH.

Mascis: The fact that 3 unknowns all hopped off him to crei in quick succession (jazz, slick, lfn) looks pretty bad and his quota flota today hasn’t helped either.  I haven’t brought this up as much because the general consensus seems to be to just vig them, but I don’t know that I buy the neutral claim either.  Could just as easily be scum. 

Walia: Started off bad day 1 but got stronger near EOD.  However he’s gone back to being a mostly useless floater; and I’d expect better from him by this point.  I’d honestly vig him over mascis as I don’t buy the cult crap, and he’s gone more under the radar than our so called neutral. 

Wunter: I honestly cannot remember a single post of yours off the top of my head with the exception of your best girl power explanation, and that is very worrying.  Lots of short one liners and questions of others without many opinions of his own; he mostly just echoes what’s already been said by somebody else. 

WATCH

Jazz: I already went over this multiple times so go back and read if you don’t get it, but the reason he’s a watch instead of a kill is that he seems to be pretty townread by everyone else so I could be wrong.  And the above are scummier; I just spent more time talking about jazz as most people seemed to be in agreement that mascis and zp needed to go. (And I kind of forgot wunter existed.)

Soph: Mechanically speaking; he should be in the clear just by looking strictly at votecounts and stuff.  However he has several post that strike me as more scummy than towny, particularly the one where he said the trust/kill list of lynches don’t matter.  Anything you know came from confirmed town should matter, especially as crei is such a strong player.  It obviously won’t always be 100% accurate, but it should at least be taken into consideration.

LFN: I still don’t like you as you’re a floaty who somehow isn’t considered a floater, and the fact that you get so many best girl votes for practically no reason worries me that it’s due to scum cooperation.  I’d argue ZP voting you is to try and distance when he inevitably flips.

TOWNY MCTOWNFACE

PSK: We saw the same thing with silver/zp/tyranno linkage, francis said psk was the towniest person in the thread, and he seems willing to reevaluate positions without being wishy washy about it. He should absolutely be a heal/jail/watch target.

PROBS TOWN

Antag: Not much sticks out as scummy and the fact he made an attempt to swing best girl my way is points in his favor.  Was pretty consistent with the tyranno/soph thing.  Mostly gut feeling here though. 

Faint: Again nothing seems off with him; I feel like as scum he was usually way more floaty and noncommittal.  (See game of thrones mafia and I think cat mafia if that was the one we were scum together with malcolm.)  I’ll be honest though in admitting this is less based on “faint looks like town” and much more of “I don’t think faint looks like scum”.

Haz: I feel like the reason zp gave such a nothing read on haz was because their alignments are opposite and he didn’t want haz to pick up on that.  A scum read would set off alarm bells, but a town read that comes from perfect info could easily end up doing the same thing.  If Zp flips town I need to majorly reevaluate this guy. 

I DON’T HAVE A FUCKING CLUE

JC: Being on the shit list of both crei and francis is not good for you, and I seem to remember you having a pretty strong scum game. But I can’t find anything that screams scum down from the heavens other than lots of post about non game relevant stuff, but I think you do that as town too. He’d be a great cop scan target, just saying.

Silver: Another great cop scan target. If Mascis is scum things look better for him, but if not things look a little worse.  I know scum are generally more likely to sub than town, but slick did make him pretty mad.

Malcolm: You have a few posts that make me go “town” and a lot that make me go “scum”.  I’d say you’re a good cop scan target but you usually solve yourself given time and there are plenty of other viable targets. If you flip town that’s a lot of info though. 

Slick: This phase is a pretty big contrast from last phase for you, but somehow you’re still mostly townread.  I seem to remember you saying you didn’t want best girl though, so that’s points in your favor. 

• Thanks 1

LFN    3239

Are you high

slickz    4307

You guys don’t think i notice that there’s a concerted effort to disprove me as town by your shit trustlists? i think antag did it earlier too.

anyways im back, reading back now

• Downvote 1

slickz    4307

vote best girl LFN if i havent already, just give it to him for christ sakes

slickz    4307

9 hours ago, Jazz said:

Starting to like sophocles more for town.

Jazz, I don’t know how or why you came to this conclusion but it is objectively wrong. Sophocles still has not offered any orginial reads as scum, and has just been wagoning along with town’s reasoning. If you want to be fidegty at EOD like you always are here’s your counter-kill. 

9 hours ago, Jazz said:

you actually need to re-evaluate this or go into more detail because soph was the first guy to vote ZP today and he did it in a pretty townie way like saying "ZP would be a good kill". I don't think scum partners talk about each other like that.

Silly and rash assumption to make and you know it. The fact you would think someone is town after this means your town game is horrible, or you’re selectively trying to frame soph as town. This is an excellent post by soph to get out a bus vote early and fly under the radar. 

8 hours ago, Sophocles said:

If ZP flips scum for the love of god shoot/lynch Silver/MBA

Disagree. I think silver showed every indication of being town yesterday aside from the sub-out. I could be wrong but if we’ve learned anything from Crei’s lynch its that we should give MBA a chance to defend himself and post. I dont like these illogical links players keep making 

8 hours ago, The Antagonist said:

killing ZP at this point in the day is bad, yes. we should let the full day phase play out.

can we just kill jazz

Interesting post, noting for reference later. Not sure if you are joking about Jazz, but I fail to see how the ZP kill is bad.

3 hours ago, The Antagonist said:

can we not try to bait out power roles kthx

Both jazz and slickz have made me a lil uncomfortable this day phase

yesterday I had jazz down for surefire town and slickz as likely town but I'm no longer sure

not sure if this is disinterest or what but both of them have a few questionable posts which I'll try to find tomorrow (Saturday)

it's not enough to say "oh they're surefire scum" but enough for me to at least stop and think about them

Another interesting post. You make fair points, but this is a half-assed commital at casting doubt. 

Other thoughts because I might of missed some questions

Malcolm to me seems more interested in survival rather than helping or playing the game. He hasn’t done anything town-indicitave, but this could be because he’s not actually reading the game. So i’m willing to re-evaluate my scumread on him if something magical happens. 

I think we’re on the right track with ZP 

I think Soph is 100000% scum and there’s no doubt about it 

Mascis most likely a neutral, but will have to be dealt with 

no clue on any of the non-contributors 

fos on antag for aforementioned posts

slickz    4307

ya’ll call me distinterested or whatever but you know how hard it is to constantly keep playing,reading, and posting on a weekend when jazz and JC are going on stream of consciousness posting fests?

• Haha 1

slickz    4307
46 minutes ago, LFN said:

Are you high

you can throw solstice into my kill list after that garbage ass trust list for the 2nd day in a row 

diediedie

• Upvote 1

slickz    4307
49 minutes ago, Solstice said:

KILL

ZP: the fact that he had little outside defense before now is not unusual, scum buss useless partners all the time. And if ZP flips scum anyone actively defending him looks pretty bad TBH.

This analysis is ultimately irrelevant fluff because its EOD and he’s marked for death. 

Soph: Mechanically speaking; he should be in the clear just by looking strictly at votecounts and stuff.  However he has several post that strike me as more scummy than towny, particularly the one where he said the trust/kill list of lynches don’t matter.  Anything you know came from confirmed town should matter, especially as crei is such a strong player.  It obviously won’t always be 100% accurate, but it should at least be taken into consideration. 

So, uh which is it?

LFN: I still don’t like you as you’re a floaty who somehow isn’t considered a floater, and the fact that you get so many best girl votes for practically no reason worries me that it’s due to scum cooperation.  I’d argue ZP voting you is to try and distance when he inevitably flips.

Terrible. 

Antag: Not much sticks out as scummy and the fact he made an attempt to swing best girl my way is points in his favor.  Was pretty consistent with the tyranno/soph thing.  Mostly gut feeling here though. 

W-E-A-K

LFN    3239

Hi Isaac 

• Upvote 2

Jazz    5323

Yeah Malcolm is definitely playing for survival for one reason or another

Jazz    5323

I’m literally ok with lynching any of the 3 between ZP/malcolm/mascis today

48 hour phases are fucking long and this ones gonna be like 60 holy fuck

Jazz    5323
36 minutes ago, slickz said:

Jazz, I don’t know how or why you came to this conclusion but it is objectively wrong. Sophocles still has not offered any orginial reads as scum, and has just been wagoning along with town’s reasoning. If you want to be fidegty at EOD like you always are here’s your counter-kill. 

Silly and rash assumption to make and you know it. The fact you would think someone is town after this means your town game is horrible, or you’re selectively trying to frame soph as town. This is an excellent post by soph to get out a bus vote early and fly under the radar. 

Disagree. I think silver showed every indication of being town yesterday aside from the sub-out. I could be wrong but if we’ve learned anything from Crei’s lynch its that we should give MBA a chance to defend himself and post. I dont like these illogical links players keep making 

Interesting post, noting for reference later. Not sure if you are joking about Jazz, but I fail to see how the ZP kill is bad.

Another interesting post. You make fair points, but this is a half-assed commital at casting doubt. 

Other thoughts because I might of missed some questions

Malcolm to me seems more interested in survival rather than helping or playing the game. He hasn’t done anything town-indicitave, but this could be because he’s not actually reading the game. So i’m willing to re-evaluate my scumread on him if something magical happens. 

I think we’re on the right track with ZP 

I think Soph is 100000% scum and there’s no doubt about it 

Mascis most likely a neutral, but will have to be dealt with 

no clue on any of the non-contributors 

fos on antag for aforementioned posts

I mean, reread or whatever but I don’t see how you’re at such an auto scum read on soph. If I’m alive tomorrow I’ll take another look at it.

BuildTheWalia    247
27 minutes ago, slickz said:

Never considered this, an early-day bus would establish town cred way more than hopping on an already established bandwagon. Good shit.

34 minutes ago, slickz said:

I think silver showed every indication of being town yesterday aside from the sub-out. I could be wrong but if we’ve learned anything from Crei’s lynch its that we should give MBA a chance to defend himself and post. I dont like these illogical links players keep making

Agree that Silver is town, but I don't think it's completely illogical for people to link Silver+ZP.

36 minutes ago, slickz said:

Antag said "killing ZP at this point in the day is bad" because it would end the day immediately, which I later pointed out was obviously bad for everyone from town POV.

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5323

Damn that “never considered this early bus good shit” post rubs me he wrong fucking way lol

+Malcolm    4604
20 minutes ago, Jazz said:

I’m literally ok with lynching any of the 3 between ZP/malcolm/mascis today

48 hour phases are fucking long and this ones gonna be like 60 holy fuck

i would love to destroy mascis

+Malcolm    4604

he reads me as strong town

my dick is way too big to fit into his pocket

unvote zp

vote mascis

lfn has gone out of his way to say he doesnt like the lynch of zp, for really no reason at all. i wonder why he would do that!

Jazz    5323

This is a good counter wagon

unvote

vote mascis