Persona 5 Mafia - Day 5(Town Wins): The Phantom Thieves Numbers Thin

Should we switch to 24h days  

10 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we switch to 24h days

BuildTheWalia    247
23 minutes ago, Malcolm's Multi said:

Brandis was a completely shit shot, actually

Disagree, Brandis wasn’t the BEST shot but he certainly wasn’t the worst either.

• Confused 1

»JC.    4972

lol hi walia

»JC.    4972

sorry slick let me elaborate

what i meant to say was that it's a strange thing for you to point that out and doesn't contribute anything

if my reads are right i can see why you zoomed in on it though

»JC.    4972

Walia if you had a gun who would you shoot with it tonight?

BuildTheWalia    247
Just now, JC. said:

Walia if you had a gun who would you shoot with it tonight?

Mascis, without hesitation. 

Faint    5847

Hello. Walia what are your thoughts on the current game state?

Faint    5847

im gonna give you something you all want and need

a TRUST LIST

Town:-

Solstice

Antag

Jazz

PSK

Lean town:-

Wunterslaus

Hamza

Slickz

Sophocles

LFN

Lean scum:-

Malcolm

Buildthewalia

Likely scum:-

JC

Mascis

Silver / mba (hasnt posted since subbed in btw...)

Zeropassion

I can explain any of these that you guys want explaining. @LFN do you explicitly not want us to kill zeropassion today?

• Pride 2

»JC.    4972

I want you to explain all of them, Faint. It doesnt mean anything to post the list with no experience.

»JC.    4972

ebwop no explanation*

Jazz    5323
5 minutes ago, Faint said:

I can explain any of these that you guys want explaining. @LFN do you explicitly not want us to kill zeropassion today?

can you explain ZP actually? I feel like you have a good grasp on his scum game

Faint    5847
54 minutes ago, Faint said:

im gonna give you something you all want and need

a TRUST LIST

Town:-

Solstice

Antag

Jazz

PSK

Lean town:-

Wunterslaus - I liked his response to me on d1 and while he's been pretty useless d2, so have lots of people and i feel  like d2 is dragging by  

Hamza - liked his fight with jazz d1

Slickz - being blunt and angry. making rash statements about who to kill when he dies. no doubt this is more likely town slickz than scum slickz

Sophocles - a few people have said hes provided nothing etc - i disagree, think his votes have been good and is an easy target

LFN - is townread by pretty much everyone im townreading. im obviously a little suspicious particularly as he jumped on the crei train choo choo but i didnt mind his zp analysis

Lean scum:-

Malcolm - last game when he thought he found scum (me, correctly) he grabbed the game by the scuff of the neck and orchestrated everyone into the right place. he normally does this as town (regardless of being right or not) but he has seemed to back off a fair bit today (mascis neutral? scum? cult? etc. worth noting that if mascis IS cult leader malcolm would undoubtedly be his first recruit)

Buildthewalia - i havent really seen much from him, hes just floated around. tere was some good d1 analysis that keeps him higher than the likes of ZP/JC at the moment

Likely scum:-

JC - clogging the thread, posting lots of fluff without substance. my biggest indicator though is that psk got best girl yesterday (likely unlocking some kind of power) and instantly went after jc at the start of this phase. putting the dots together i think its a lot more likely jc is scum than psk so id be happy to look at this lynch (especially if he doesnt vote me best girl!!!!!!!!!)

Mascis - nothing i can say that hasnt been said already. weirdly saved by malcolm. if we have a vig he NEEDS to shoot mascis

Silver / mba  - hasnt posted since subbed in. honestly i think should be a priority lynch right now - if he flips scum itd completely clear people who left with a vote on him on d1

Zeropassion - he hasnt really given us...any information at all. not really responded to questioning, some weak shade towards lfn but that's about it. i feel like there is little to no effort trying to counter his own wagon. i think as town he takes the lead a LOT more and this is a really really really poor showing from him if hes town.

The townreads I've already given a few pages back. The rest in the quotes.

looking over my own analysis im a little conccerned that ZP doesnt seem to care about dying at all. maybe he has a power of some kind where if he gets lynched he gets a power, or he can survive a lynch or something? 

unvote

vote mba/silver

i would be happy killing any of the bottom 3, also jc if you guys were on board with that as well.

• Upvote 1

»JC.    4972
On 8/2/2018 at 1:59 PM, PSK said:

also by the same merit of people saying "well walia said he couldnt get the power so he must be town", those people should be considered suspicious as its obviously in scums interests to retain town that cannot acquire best girl :)

hey could i get an explanation on this one

wouldn't scum want to kill dudes every night

town only gets a maximum of 1 best girl, so it should theoretically be free PR kills to shoot outside of that range

LFN    3239
4 minutes ago, JC. said:

hey could i get an explanation on this one

wouldn't scum want to kill dudes every night

town only gets a maximum of 1 best girl, so it should theoretically be free PR kills to shoot outside of that range

who's to say a female character can't also have an ability outside of anything best girl related? hmm...

»JC.    4972
1 minute ago, LFN said:

who's to say a female character can't also have an ability outside of anything best girl related? hmm...

i guess they have more skill points invested in luck

i went back to double check and yeah it looks like tyranno did actually have a base power

»JC.    4972

faint, i am not voting you because lfn is confirmed town until i see a flip that says otherwise

i also promise you that psk is not the super secret 4th cop that scanned me during n1 and then stopped pressuring me to go focus on other targets

does it bother you at all that i have gone after silver, malcolm, and zeropassion, which make up three of your other targets? who are my partners? the only people to say the think i'm town so far are soph and solstice iirc, and they both did it in ways that made me feel Not Good about being linked to them

as for zp, i think jumping to the conclusion he is lynchproof is a bit out there. dying scum has to either:

(a) fight really hard to turn the lynch elsewhere

(b) die without saying much to avoid creating connections

i think players have a tendency to lose focus and jump through hoops in logic during 48 hour phases because it 'feels' unproductive that we're voting for someone for so long.

Wunterslaus    223
6 hours ago, Solstice said:

Wunter: I honestly cannot remember a single post of yours off the top of my head with the exception of your best girl power explanation, and that is very worrying.  Lots of short one liners and questions of others without many opinions of his own; he mostly just echoes what’s already been said by somebody else. 

Then go read back what I posted? I always have short posts and I'm not echoing anyone I make my own reads

2 hours ago, Faint said:

@LFN do you explicitly not want us to kill zeropassion today?

He said its like 30% chance ZP flips scum

Wunterslaus    223

Vote ZP

I can hop on now :)

Wunterslaus    223
5 minutes ago, Malcolm's Multi said:

Pretty obvious zp got scanned but oh well!

Where does it imply that?