10 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we switch to 24h days

+Sophocles    3075

Let me get to a computer and i'll post a vote count and some thoughts

+Malcolm    4604

it is hardly outing when it has been mentioned a hundred times

+Sophocles    3075

It's also just pretty shitty to do this in a no claim game, gonna get more people modkilled.

Someone in this house stole my computer screen's cable. What kind of an asshole does that? Tablet it is

Vote Count

ZP 6 - Sophocles, Slickz, Walia, Solstice, Mascis, Wunter

Silver/MBA 3 - PSK, ZP, Faint

Malcolm 2 - JC, Jazz

Mascis 1 - Malcolm

Slickz 1 - Silver/MBA

JC 1 - LFN

Wunterslaus    223
18 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

it is hardly outing when it has been mentioned a hundred times

If lfn has a green check on zp then why is it still 30% chance he is scum?

Wunterslaus    223

Or is this not what you're talking about?

+Sophocles    3075
7 hours ago, slickz said:

ya’ll call me distinterested or whatever but you know how hard it is to constantly keep playing,reading, and posting on a weekend when jazz and JC are going on stream of consciousness posting fests?

This slayed me holy shit roflmao

+Malcolm    4604
7 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

If lfn has a green check on zp then why is it still 30% chance he is scum?

cant claim. godfather might exist.

+Sophocles    3075
4 hours ago, Faint said:

im gonna give you something you all want and need

a TRUST LIST

Town:-

Solstice

Antag

Jazz

PSK

Lean town:-

Wunterslaus

Hamza

Slickz

Sophocles

LFN

Lean scum:-

Malcolm

Buildthewalia

Likely scum:-

JC

Mascis

Silver / mba (hasnt posted since subbed in btw...)

Zeropassion

I can explain any of these that you guys want explaining. @LFN do you explicitly not want us to kill zeropassion today?

I don't agree at all with Wunter leaning town, he's being really wishy washy so far. 

Why the antag town read? He hasn't really stood out much and hasn't voted anyone today.

3 hours ago, Faint said:

looking over my own analysis im a little conccerned that ZP doesnt seem to care about dying at all. maybe he has a power of some kind where if he gets lynched he gets a power, or he can survive a lynch or something? 

This is NAI, the best way to not get lynched isn't to whine about being lynch but trying to find scum. Or look like it, if you're scum yourself. ZP is good enough to know this. 

You're overthinking the roles, not a good strat.

• Upvote 1

+Sophocles    3075
1 hour ago, Wunterslaus said:

Then go read back what I posted? I always have short posts and I'm not echoing anyone I make my own reads

He said its like 30% chance ZP flips scum

What reads have you provided today other than 'I agree on ZP' and 'Malcolm and JC could be scum together because they might be bussing'? I actually went back and read.

+Sophocles    3075

Wait wtf I thought LFN said he was 3/10 sure he wouldn't flip scum so he was disavowing the read people had on a possible scan. But he said it's 30% chance of scum?

ABORT, ABORT

unvote

Vote Silver.MBA

Silver is 100% the right lynch now. High chance of being scum and regardless if he flips town or scum we get a lot of info.

Wunterslaus    223
37 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

cant claim. godfather might exist.

I really don't see that as a possible copsoft. They're just the odds he feels imo. Maaaaybbbbe if he had a lower odd I'd think it was a real green check with the possibility of a godfather

• Thanks 1

Wunterslaus    223
28 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

What reads have you provided today other than 'I agree on ZP' and 'Malcolm and JC could be scum together because they might be bussing'? I actually went back and read.

Not much extra today but I am playing transparent about my top scum picks. I could have been more clear about my townreads but I defenitly am not wishy washy lol I don't even know where you could get that from

+Sophocles    3075
36 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

Not much extra today but I am playing transparent about my top scum picks. I could have been more clear about my townreads but I defenitly am not wishy washy lol I don't even know where you could get that from

Following that reasoning, I've been pretty transparent about my scum picks too (ZP up until this page and Silver for the most part) so why do you scumread me?

You're not weighing in on a lot of stuff you could be, and it's hard for town to hold you to account right now imo.

You said JC and Malcolm could be scum together with JC bussing Malcolm, but there's no Malcolm lynch really happening today it seems. Do you think it's likely JC would just throw the curveball out there anyway? Wouldn't that just look more suspicious if anything, given that he's switched his vote a couple of times before?

You've thrown shade at LFN today, is he on your scum list? Does that colour your interpretation of his last few posts or no?

+Sophocles    3075

I just want people to talk to during these hours when the yanks are asleep ;-;

+Mascis    4553

Unvote vote mba

»PSK    4447
6 hours ago, Faint said:

maybe he has a power of some kind where if he gets lynched he gets a power, or he can survive a lynch or something? 

unvote

vote mba/silver

FUCKING WHAT

the reasoning for this vote is weird af how has nobody called this shit out?

like ZP comes into the thread to attack the person who's next likely to be the lynch (convenient), faint gives this whack as fuck reason to switch to silver, Malcolm starts saying lfn is clearly cop with a green on zp (lfn can't dispute this and honestly this shouldn't be allowed. even outside of that why would Malcolm out the cop just to ensure a townie lives? it's not even a red check so there's no guaranteed scum trade) 

like fuck that

unvote

vote zp

whoever also still just said silver is a better lunch for info, theres now a bunch of zp connections so that reason has become invalid. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

»PSK    4447

fuck man maybe even jazz was right about scum not giving a fuck about the lynch yesterday and it being town v town 

• Pride 2

»PSK    4447

zp (5): Slickz, BuildTheWalia, Solstice, wunter, psk

silver/mba(4): zp, faint, soph, mascis

malcolm (2): JC, jazz

jc (1): LFN

slickz (1): silver

mascis (1): malcolm

+rei+    34642

Today on things that happened

MBA is back out Silver is back in.

Day ends in just under three hours

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

»PSK    4447

best girl vote count 

Lfn(4): lfn, mascis, jc, slickz
Faint(3): wunter, faint, jazz

Psk(2):  walia, Sol

Antag(1): antag

+Sophocles    3075
21 minutes ago, PSK said:

FUCKING WHAT

the reasoning for this vote is weird af how has nobody called this shit out?

like ZP comes into the thread to attack the person who's next likely to be the lynch (convenient), faint gives this whack as fuck reason to switch to silver, Malcolm starts saying lfn is clearly cop with a green on zp (lfn can't dispute this and honestly this shouldn't be allowed. even outside of that why would Malcolm out the cop just to ensure a townie lives? it's not even a red check so there's no guaranteed scum trade) 

like fuck that

unvote

vote zp

whoever also still just said silver is a better lunch for info, theres now a bunch of zp connections so that reason has become invalid. 

What has changed in info we get if ZP flips town?

»PSK    4447

@LFN what do you make of malcolm rn? are you comfortable taking best girl when hes attempted to link you to being cop? honestly would like to be best girl again tonight but ill leave it up to you for diversifying threats etc. if you think youre a likely nk target due to the cop callout then gimme gimme 

+Sophocles    3075
4 minutes ago, rei said:

Today on things that happened

MBA is back out Silver is back in.

Day ends in just under three hours

Only scum subs...in?

• Pride 1

»PSK    4447
1 minute ago, Sophocles said:

What has changed in info we get if ZP flips town?

faint values killing silver over killing zp - faint potentially more believable
malcolm insinuated lfn is cop with green check on zp - malcolm more trustworthy, lfn potentially cop 
psk - looks like an idiot
mascis more believable as town

id have to look back on the previous interactions too but off the top of my head this provides as much info as a silver town flip i think 

from my pov theres a concerted effort to switch the vote away from zp rn tho which seems curious after i think malcolm himself said he found it unlikely that scum would just abandon their teammate so quickly. its like everyone is happy for zp to die until suddenly they all come out with farfetched reasons as to why he should live (see faint saying he might have a lynch activated ability) 

• Upvote 2