Persona 5 Mafia - Day 5(Town Wins): The Phantom Thieves Numbers Thin

Should we switch to 24h days  

10 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we switch to 24h days

+Silver    1008
Just now, Jazz said:

this comes from a good post but i quibble with this

malcolm ain't trustworthy until he starts voting for scum, protecting town!zp could be a random perfect info play he's making to survive and gain town cred

people get the town cred thing wrong, you don't get it for correct town reads, you get it for correct scum reads

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

»PSK    4447
1 minute ago, Faint said:

Hi pot meet the kettle cos he just called you BLACK

Fucking niggers

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

• Haha 1

+Silver    1008
Just now, Sophocles said:

No we're definitely not voting mascis.

fuck yea we are. you are scum. i aint listening to you

• Upvote 2

+Silver    1008

psk, jazz, join me. and also rest of town, which i think is pretty shit tbh

Jazz    5333
1 hour ago, Sophocles said:

Doubt scum malcolm would try to save ZP here. He could just wait, let ZP die and NK LFN.

maybe scum malcolm wants town to off the cult leader for us so his team doesn't have to

Jazz    5333

like imo there's no chance malcolm and zp are aligned as scum, too obvious of a link

+Sophocles    3079
1 minute ago, Jazz said:

maybe scum malcolm wants town to off the cult leader for us so his team doesn't have to

I've gone back on that read but it's kind of ironic since you've been advocating for town to eliminate Mascis all game

»PSK    4447

ZeroPassion (6): Slickz, BuildTheWalia, Solstice, wunter, faint, soph

Malcolm (2): JC, jazz

Silverdude/MyBloodyArcanine (2): zp, mascis

jc (1): LFN

mascis (2): malcolm, silver

Jazz    5333
29 minutes ago, JC. said:

i don't know who jordan peterson is but i'm assuming you don't like him

basically the reason i wanted to bring hazmah up is because they only showed up once during the day and spent the entire time arguing with jazz and not much else

that's all he has done for 2 days actually

Jazz    5333

HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMANS THIS IS AN OFFICIAL DGZ SOUL READ ANNOUNCEMENT:

J
C

I

S

T

O
W
N

• Upvote 2

»PSK    4447

best girl is currently with lfn by one vote 

Faint(3): wunter, faint, jazz

Lfn(4): lfn, mascis, jc, slickz

Psk(3):  walia, Sol, soph

Antag(1): antag

do people want this? i can still take it if someone shifts a vote to me as i have my own vote too. i dont wana do something fuckin stupid 15 mins before eod so welcome to input 

Faint    5860

It is a turn of phrase silver i think u are a nice person

Catching up gimme a mo

slickz    4308
3 minutes ago, Jazz said:

like imo there's no chance malcolm and zp are aligned as scum, too obvious of a link

disagree. meta-ing yourself

Jazz    5333
23 minutes ago, JC. said:

fwiw didn't jazz do the same thing? i guess i already talked to him about that part though

to elaborate a bit more on my hazmah point, something i used to do as scum a lot was zero in on one guy and just constantly go for them every day so i didn't have to give a bunch of reads and it looked like i was hunting scum.

q4e

hazmah    22
11 minutes ago, JC. said:

basically the reason i wanted to bring hazmah up is because they only showed up once during the day and spent the entire time arguing with jazz and not much else

This is true, but there seems to be a slight misconception about the context slightly. Sol asked if I’d shoot Jazz and Jazz himself accused me with half assed reasoning, and then I responded to is response. In that situation I don’t think it’s fair to blame me for talking about Jazz considerably.

As for not going through other things, I intended to go back to reread over the threads and post thoughts but the power cuts have been extremely inconvenient. 

10 minutes ago, PSK said:

idk man hazmah just has the biggest boner ever for jazz and obv got tyranno wrong but like their entire posts are just painful to read.

I posted in day 1 with legitimate thoughts, day 2 I was accused and asked my thoughts on Jazz by someone else.

And do you think those series of posts by Tyranno were not scummy? Iirc you were accusing him of being scum as well, but I don’t think that makes you scummy, as it’s not whether you’re right or wrong, anyone can be wrong. It’s about what you said and how and why you said it.

10 minutes ago, PSK said:

its like they just tried to identify people that post emotionally reactive and just annoy the fuck out of them while playing to the crowd so i cant really tell if tunnel vision scum or just an asshole. 

Now is actually just frustrating to hear. What has been the worst thing I’ve said in comparison to anyone else that has said things about me.

I called Tyranno passive aggressive because when they responded to my question, they instead dodged it and used that post to shade Francis.

And I called Jazz a kid because he was blatantly started shit flinging, and in the mean time he called me moronically arrogant, a dick and so on.

How is that being an asshole? 

Now you said in the last section of your post that you don’t think Ive been following up on my questions, but I’ve got a few thoughts in my head whilst reading that I haven’t been able to articulate just yet, so is there anything you would like to ask me about them or my thoughts on the game?

»PSK    4447
2 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Wait i just realised

NO POLITICS @PSK

mod complains at mention of jbp but faint dropping the n bomb gets a slide while mod mentions marxism 

D E M O D 
E

M

O

D

• Upvote 1