rei

Persona 5 Mafia - Day 5(Town Wins): The Phantom Thieves Numbers Thin

Should we switch to 24h days  

10 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should we switch to 24h days

+rei+    34688

next day begins sunday (tomorrow) at 2:45 PM EDT. 

+rei+    34688

A Shogi master used her cunning logic to learn about an opponent!

The Wild Card investigated a new Persona!

The reporter sought out information on a player!

A cat dropped by a player!

Oracle used a scan!

PSK WAS MURDERED BY THE CONSPIRACY

HE WAS ANN TAMAKI, OR PANTHER

You are Panther - you know that Ryuji 'skull' Sakamoto, or as youy may know him, Francis J Underwood, is town.

IF YOU ARE VOTED BEST GIRL
YOU MAY USE YOUR SUBMACHINEGUN TO MOW DOWN AND MURDER ANY ONE PLAYER 

YOU ARE ALLIED WITH THE PHANTOM THIEVES (TOWN), AND WIN WHEN ALL OF THE CONSPIRACY (SCUM) ARE ELIMINATED.

the day will end at 2:45 PM EDT on Tuesday. 

• Sad 3
    • Thanks 1

Wunterslaus    225

A cat dropped by a player.

Cat = bomb(?)

Pls don't hate me for speculating :$

»PSK    4447

wakanda forever 

• Upvote 5
    • Wow 2
    • Haha 1
    • Thanks 1

+rei+    34688

mvp omgus post there 

Jazz    5333

Ah fuck I would have loved an extra kill rip Papa best girl 2018

»JC.    4973
    1 minute ago, Wunterslaus said:

A cat dropped by a player.

Cat = bomb(?)

Pls don't hate me for speculating :$

Exploding Kittens is a fun party game, but I find this unlikely. The ability table at the start of d2 said "a player was visited by a cat", which doesn't sound particularly threatening to me.

vote malcolm

godfather is probably the worst role that zp could have flipped for him given his insistence that the cop must have had a green check

i thought walia was the vig so i need to look at him again

slickz    4308
    Just now, JC. said:

Exploding Kittens is a fun party game, but I find this unlikely. The ability table at the start of d2 said "a player was visited by a cat", which doesn't sound particularly threatening to me.

vote malcolm

godfather is probably the worst role that zp could have flipped for him given his insistence that the cop must have had a green check

@LFN Why didn't you want to kill ZP again? 
    Malcolm "outed" you as cop but it looks like he was wrong again or scum didn't believe him 

slickz    4308
    3 minutes ago, slickz said:

vote Sophocles

ebwop i meant to vote for malcolm here 

Faint    5860
    5 minutes ago, JC. said:

vote malcolm

Agreed. Heavily on malcolm vote today as well. 

Rereading over yesterday I am happy to say i was wrong- jc is certainly town

»JC.    4973

on page 1, jazz says he would solve the game 'on day 3'. given some other players have been holding back (e.g. wunter), i wonder how many of us benefit from levelling up.

@slickz given malcolm was more or less confirmed by his play/the godfather flip, do you happen to have any other new reads?

Jazz    5333
    12 minutes ago, slickz said:

ebwop i meant to vote for malcolm here 

Old habits die hard

Jazz    5333
    On 8/4/2018 at 6:10 AM, Wunterslaus said:

I really don't see that as a possible copsoft. They're just the odds he feels imo. Maaaaybbbbe if he had a lower odd I'd think it was a real green check with the possibility of a godfather

I quoted this post yesterday but in light of ZP flipping godfather I really think wunter has to be town. He’s saying LFN would give lower odds if he had a green check on ZP. That 3/10 is too high even considering godfather. Wunter doesn’t make this post if he’s teamed with godfather ZP

• Thanks 1

Jazz    5333

My only concern with lynching malcolm today is he had to have known that he would look absolutely terrible if ZP flipped yesterday

But maybe it was a Hail Mary play. Lots of upside if scum kills a cop at night and ZP is treated as confirmed town for a few days

»JC.    4973
    19 minutes ago, Faint said:

Agreed. Heavily on malcolm vote today as well. 

Rereading over yesterday I am happy to say i was wrong- jc is certainly town

you're not allowed to town read me unless you give a reason

i agree with jazz that wunter is town. wunter has played transparently with his intentions and was going for the zeropassion/malcolm from day one.

i'd like to remind people that wunterslaus is actually one of the most accurate townies we have on the site, despite how much he gets ignored or mislynched.

Jazz    5333

No artist recruiting an apprentice last night. I guess there’s no cult 

• Sad 1

slickz    4308
    16 minutes ago, JC. said:

on page 1, jazz says he would solve the game 'on day 3'. given some other players have been holding back (e.g. wunter), i wonder how many of us benefit from levelling up.

@slickz given malcolm was more or less confirmed by his play/the godfather flip, do you happen to have any other new reads?

yes still think soph and mascis are scum too 

townreads LFN and you

»JC.    4973

zeropassion:
    (day 1)

- votes mascis/faint for best girl
    - gave a neutral read to hazmah
    - calls jazz noise "warranted"
    - asks if it is too late to switch the wagon FROM silver/mascis/soph/wunter to me

(day 2)

- tries to kill LFN
    - tries to link a silver/psk scum team and votes for silver
    - also calls out walia

@Jazz for your flavour solving indulgences

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Ichiryusai_Madarame

i very briefly thought lfn may have been the target of the artist yesterday but i quickly reversed that read. i apologise if that play still seemed confusing.

Faint    5860
    4 minutes ago, JC. said:

you're not allowed to town read me unless you give a reason

i agree with jazz that wunter is town. wunter has played transparently with his intentions and was going for the zeropassion/malcolm from day one.

i'd like to remind people that wunterslaus is actually one of the most accurate townies we have on the site, despite how much he gets ignored or mislynched.

My initial read on you was based largely around your inactivity d1 and psk going in on you d2 early - I was reading that as psk gaining a best girl cop ability of some kind and getting red on you. This was clearly wrong.

»JC.    4973

@Jazz

what do you think of faint? faint's trust list yesterday consisted of some oddball top town reads such as solstice and antag. i also think antag might be scum.

given silver's incredibly perplexing and contradictory play, do you think there is a point in the game where we will have to kill him? zeropassion did go after silver, so what do you think of that?

do you believe in the power of love? i have this honeymoon suite reservation but nobody seems to want to go.

solstice generally doesn't have time to make 20 posts a day, so what kind of strategy do you think would work to get a strong read with limited interaction?

how do you see the game playing out? apart from malcolm, you listed hazmah as a pretty strong scum read. between antag and hazmah, which one is worse?

lastly, do you see yourself lynching mascis?

slickz    4308

Players Left and reads:

1: Silver- Dont think scum silver subs out because I said mean things to him. General town behavior despite being wrong and calling ZP a bad kill. Obvious target of a possible mislynch the last two days. 

2: Faint- General town behavior but not enough to call him 100% town. Threw out a vote on silver before switching. Lean town regardless

3: Wunter- Floater. Unsure if town or scum. Need more obviously, but like that he voted ZP iirc

4: Malcolm- Anti town behavior. 

5: Sophocles- Pretty much confirmed scum up to this point. Didn't vote ZP yesterday until it was already over. Has contributed nothing of substance to the game. Agreeing with people and has just flown on by. I know his town game and it's not this. Kill him if we don't kill malcolm today.  

6: Jazz- Generally town, only suspicious because of how fidgity he continues to be at EOD and willing to change lynch at the last minute

7: Walia- Unsure, floater. Francis wanted him dead? Have to read back to previous day because I largely ignored him. 

8: slickz- 100% confirmed town mother fuckers

9: LFN- town. 

10: Hazmah- No real contributions other than arguing with jazz. unsure. 

11: JC- General town behavior based on results from yesterday. 

12: Antagonist- Seems pretty town to me based on his posting. need more though. 

13: Solstice- eh?

14: Mascis- Pretty sure he's scum and not even trying at this poimt

• Upvote 1
    • Pride 1