rei

persona 5 mafia aftergame

+rei+    34656

Too many scans. Way too many scans.

Faint's role was too good sup biases towards my favourite character i guess

Mascis getting NKed made me actually angry. Shout outs to Malcolm who made the decision all by himself

Shout outs to no claiming being a fucking awful idea i will never do again, and shout outs to town shrugging off three modkills - i actually thought the game was almost balanced like halfway thru so much for that 

MVP is faint and LFN, and honestly getting 20 of you guys to come out and jam that was fucking amazing and im so glad it happened 

LVP is overall game design 

Dead QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/maSFxS8hLW3

Conspiracy QT: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/gZbDAkCVnk8

(Your friendly neighborhood Tyranno says hi)

• Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1

»PSK    4447

gimme dat scum qt 

Faint    5854
2 minutes ago, slickz said:

LVP Jazz

Oh boy here we go

Faint    5854

I swear most of you that were alive towards the end are absolute fucking retards

From wunter wanting besy girl when it was proven i had stop lynch scan best girl mode

To solstice not understanding how an Oracle works in the Sod posts

To scum making retard kills

+rei+    34656

i really feel for the doctor early game coinflipped two choices and got the wrong one every time 

lets not fight too much guys we had a legitimately wild game even if it had glaring problems

• Upvote 1

+rei+    34656

aslo real talk who is best girl in p5 i want the games opinions cos i know like three quarters of you googled all the characters after you got your role 

+rei+    34656

Scumwood as a backseat moderator was one of the most annoying things ever, especially early wanting modkills from every post - but he was correct in edging me into modkilling JC 

• Upvote 4

»PSK    4447
1 minute ago, rei said:

Scumwood as a backseat moderator was one of the most annoying things ever, especially early wanting modkills from every post - but he was correct in edging me into modkilling JC 

"and I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling scumwoods" - J "The Weeb Whisperer" C 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, The Antagonist said:

I am offended

why was JC modkilled? and can we get qts pls

Jazz asked jc why lfn was confirmed town and jc, in jap characters, reaponds with is a secret.

Contrary to what ppl think no claim includes not giving the inference that you are a different role. Jc May as well have hard claimed cop and putting that in kanji to hide it made it worse

Edited by Francis J Underwood
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

+Sophocles    3075

Legit every time I play in a role madness game I roll scum and get screwed over lmao xd

• Pride 1

+rei+    34656

for real i lvoe you all 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 3

Wunterslaus    225
34 minutes ago, Faint said:

I swear most of you that were alive towards the end are absolute fucking retards

From wunter wanting besy girl when it was proven i had stop lynch scan best girl mode

To solstice not understanding how an Oracle works in the Sod posts

To scum making retard kills

I could've confirmed a townie. I knew what your ability was but wanted to know if one our scumreads was actually town :P

+ this game was in the bag from the moment I gave 3/4 halfway through D1. My dick has grown immensely this game :$$$$

Wunterslaus    225

Defenitly fun game though. Good to see such a large group play here

• Upvote 2

Faint    5854
5 minutes ago, Wunterslaus said:

I could've confirmed a townie. I knew what your ability was but wanted to know if one our scumreads was actually town :P

+ this game was in the bag from the moment I gave 3/4 halfway through D1. My dick has grown immensely this game :$$$$

You petitioning for best girl at that point whilst kmowing my ability was basically a game throw to feed your own ego

Faint    5854

Honestly the remaining town seemed so braindead and easily influenced that if scum had nkd me I think they had a legit chance of winning with solo hazmah

Faint    5854

When it says "Oracle scanned someone and prevented any nks with best girl ability" after I get best girl and most of town are questioning after I vote someone saying they are scum then Jesus fucking christ

• Upvote 1

»JC.    4973

i was totally fine with getting modkilled but im glad other people were as confused as i was initially

fwiw what i was trying to say was "i have a read that the cop scanned lfn", but without mind reading powers that is absolutely the same message as "i am the cop that scanned lfn"

the kanji joke was probably not needed, but i do want to note i called LFN confirmed town twice before and then died for it the 3rd time :^)

i do think tyranno's modkill was questionable considering being male/female was such a large part of the game design.

Jazz's modkill obviously no argument against but if i didnt kill myself i dont think it would have happened

gj to town winning through 3 modkills, let's just blame game balance

»JC.    4973
1 minute ago, Faint said:

When it says "Oracle scanned someone and prevented any nks with best girl ability" after I get best girl and most of town are questioning after I vote someone saying they are scum then Jesus fucking christ

mod claimed your role for you in start of day flavour

we'll have to give you a warning point for this faint, don't let it happen again

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

»JC.    4973

also can i take a moment to remind everyone wunter is literally our best town player

just listen to him for free wins

• Haha 3