rei

persona 5 mafia aftergame

Faint    5854
Just now, JC. said:

mod claimed your role for you in start of day flavour

we'll have to give you a warning point for this faint, don't let it happen again

Wunter almost threw this for town as well so 1 additional warning point to me right? 

• Upvote 1

+Sophocles    3075

its really hard to play scum on DGZ when ur not either an idiot or an asshole cause then how are u gonna make town townread u ?

• Upvote 1

Faint    5854
Just now, Sophocles said:

its really hard to play scum on DGZ when ur not either an idiot or an asshole cause then how are u gonna make town townread u ?

In the past few games you have projected town excellently so I'm surprised you struggled so much as scum tbh and it was very noticable

+Silver    1008
13 minutes ago, Faint said:

Honestly the remaining town seemed so braindead and easily influenced that if scum had nkd me I think they had a legit chance of winning with solo hazmah

I had hazmat scanned

»JC.    4973
4 minutes ago, Faint said:

In the past few games you have projected town excellently so I'm surprised you struggled so much as scum tbh and it was very noticable

*notices sophocles scum game*

OwO wut's dis

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

+Silver    1008

Scum was pretty small brain even with Malcolm on it

»JC.    4973

oh also i disagree that i should have been modkilled for my cop soft

i should have been modkilled way earlier for softing that i was preparing for a big ability ;)

• Haha 1

+Silver    1008
19 minutes ago, Faint said:

Wunter almost threw this for town as well so 1 additional warning point to me right? 

Yea I’m a mod now. Warning point for not saying winter is coming

• Haha 1

+Sophocles    3075
18 minutes ago, Faint said:

On the first half of the day i was just legit trying to spread posi vibes and I legit was keeping vote counts 'cause rei wasn't doing any, not to fit in. Not to be all 'caught for the wrong reason' but my annoyance about being called out over that was not feigned.

Day 2 I think I did well up until we decided to try to save ZP, which was probably objectively the wrong play but it was the most interesting play. Also after that horrendous crei lynch D1 I thought that'd be an easy switch lol, thought wrong.

• Haha 1

»JC.    4973

Yeah soph when malc tried to kill zp you should have doubled down on your bussing and killed them both

still would have lost because game balance and scans but it was better, i think

Faint    5854
3 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

On the first half of the day i was just legit trying to spread posi vibes and I legit was keeping vote counts 'cause rei wasn't doing any, not to fit in. Not to be all 'caught for the wrong reason' but my annoyance about being called out over that was not feigned.

Day 2 I think I did well up until we decided to try to save ZP, which was probably objectively the wrong play but it was the most interesting play. Also after that horrendous crei lynch D1 I thought that'd be an easy switch lol, thought wrong.

Yeah you shouldve bussed super hard there cos no way was zp living. It didnt matter regardless given I scanned you after that though so you wouldve been caught

+Sophocles    3075

Francis was also a horrendous NK N1 but me and Malc were being too much team players.

Playing scum is awkward because you know who's on your side so you feel obligated to somewhat try to compromise, but really you should just make whatever decision you deem best for the faction.

+Mascis    4554

Dang

• Sad 1

Faint    5854
4 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Francis was also a horrendous NK N1 but me and Malc were being too much team players.

Playing scum is awkward because you know who's on your side so you feel obligated to somewhat try to compromise, but really you should just make whatever decision you deem best for the faction.

It's a tough situation, cos trying to influence town is much tougher than trying to project town

Just now, Mascis said:

Dang

Felt so bad for you dude haha

+Mascis    4554

The silver thing haha my goal was to win best girl day one and then join scum and probably eat a lynch for them so I didn’t have to play anymore lol

Dang

1 minute ago, Mascis said:

The silver thing haha my goal was to win best girl day one and then join scum and probably eat a lynch for them so I didn’t have to play anymore lol

Dang

Damn that sounds like a hairbrained plan I might come up with lol

Faint    5854
45 minutes ago, JC. said:

also can i take a moment to remind everyone wunter is literally our best town player

just listen to him for free wins

So knowing you this isn't sarcastic

Wunter was TERRIBLE this game lol

Faint    5854

Like if I hadn't already known and got confirmation he was town I would've lynched him for certain

»JC.    4973
13 minutes ago, Faint said:

So knowing you this isn't sarcastic

Wunter was TERRIBLE this game lol

oh yeah i dont mean he is good at projecting town

there is a reason we kill him in lylo every time

but he calls out scum fairly consistently

Faint    5854
1 minute ago, JC. said:

oh yeah i dont mean he is good at projecting town

there is a reason we kill him in lylo every time

but he calls out scum fairly consistently

He went for the obvious scum choices after both slickz ane jazz had called them out, and was correct :') 

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Idt it was a horrendous kill. PSK and I were probably the two most town read players on d1. 

And contrary to the QT, ppl give my reads credence on d1 and especially after I die. Me articulating why everyone hated Gaia probably got him killed. 

Edited by Francis J Underwood

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JC. said:

i was totally fine with getting modkilled but im glad other people were as confused as i was initially

fwiw what i was trying to say was "i have a read that the cop scanned lfn", but without mind reading powers that is absolutely the same message as "i am the cop that scanned lfn"

the kanji joke was probably not needed, but i do want to note i called LFN confirmed town twice before and then died for it the 3rd time :^)

i do think tyranno's modkill was questionable considering being male/female was such a large part of the game design.

Jazz's modkill obviously no argument against but if i didnt kill myself i dont think it would have happened

gj to town winning through 3 modkills, let's just blame game balance

Calling LFN confirmed town isn't a problem, but when you get questioned on it and answer with "is a secret" in kanji no less then it's essentially a claim. 

Tyranno modkill was overkill in hindsight, but I didnt mention it at the time because I didnt know if it impacted the game (turns out it did because all the girls were town minus Mascis) 

Jazz pulled a shit move 

Edited by Francis J Underwood
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Faint said:

When it says "Oracle scanned someone and prevented any nks with best girl ability" after I get best girl and most of town are questioning after I vote someone saying they are scum then Jesus fucking christ

ngl I didn't even read the flavour

shoutouts to rei for hosting this, definitely wasn't the most enjoyable game I've ever played but it wasn't bad at all

Malcolm's Multi    1790

extremely frustrating game. Extremely frustrating scum team except my bb soph. Aside from the game being impossible to win, I thoroughly enjoyed many people in town losing their minds in anger. Stefanos dying day one was great

I appreciate anyone hosting and trying to run things because it’s a lot of work modding a role madness game. Thanks ash for trying your best. Lots of lessons learned no doubt 

• Upvote 7