rei

DG Weight Loss 2018

+rei+    34657

Time for a weight loss competition. If someone wnats to set up a prize/gambling pool go for it.

Highest percentage of bodyweight loss wins. Weigh ins every monday.

Post your weight / height here to get in

rei - 306lbs / 6'5 (138.8kg / 196 cm) 

Silver - 170lbs / 5'3 (77.1kg / 160cm) 

Literal Bastard - 222 lbs / 5'10 

I’ve already lost ~100 pounds. Went from 315 to 211, back up to 222 thanks to having my bag stolen from my car at the gym and taking 2 months to fuck up my diet in an agoraphobic fit. 5’10”, btw (king of manlets meme)

• Upvote 2

+rei+    34657

dude above you is 5'3 dont think we can call you a manlet 

• Upvote 5

+rei+    34657
5 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

I'd be down for this. 

158/ 5 ft 4

Probably want to do body fat percentage more than weight though

yeah but thats a pain in the ass equipment wise - best we can do is % of bodyweight lost if we did sheer poundage the fact i can shed like 10 lbs of waterweight in two days would be an unfair advantage

Faint    5855

182 / 5 ft 7

4 hours ago, rei said:

yeah but thats a pain in the ass equipment wise - best we can do is % of bodyweight lost if we did sheer poundage the fact i can shed like 10 lbs of waterweight in two days would be an unfair advantage

True, but cheating defeats the point. I'd rather just do bodyfat percentage for myself because there isn't much room to drop weight for me. 

+Sophocles    3077
1 hour ago, Silver said:

Mafia weight loss 2018?

You are rei, the cheater - You are aligned with neither the Weight Watchers nor the Evil Junk Food Conglomerate. When either faction meets their win condition and you are still alive, you shed 10 kgs of waterweight and steal the win!

Edit: Also you can read one player's PM every night phase

• Haha 3

»JC.    4973

i will join if i can find a public scale anywhere

NB96    850
Posted (edited)

6' 2", 170lbs this morning. Would like to lose some fat

Edited by NB96

3 hours ago, NB96 said:

6' 2", 170lbs this morning. Would like to lose some fat

Based on your weight and height I'd guess you just need to turn some flab into muscle if you're concerned abt fat since u are actually a pound below the lowest part of the ideal body weight range for your height. Realise to if you start putting on enough dense muscle you could look the exact size you do now but because muscle is denser(not heavier) you might end up weighing more at the end despite being healthier for it than you do now based on the info you provided.

NB96    850
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Based on your weight and height I'd guess you just need to turn some flab into muscle if you're concerned abt fat since u are actually a pound below the lowest part of the ideal body weight range for your height. Realise to if you start putting on enough dense muscle you could look the exact size you do now but because muscle is denser(not heavier) you might end up weighing more at the end despite being healthier for it than you do now based on the info you provided.

Yeah I know I'm roughly in the right weight range but I feel I have a little too much fat in the stomach and upper chest that I wanna lose. I'm trying to lose weight and put on muscle in the same time, but it's tough to fix up the upper chest which is what I want to work on the most. The problem with the upper chest is all fat so that's why I'm working on tracking calories and jogging more now, trying to burn more calories than I take in.

Edited by NB96

2 minutes ago, NB96 said:

Yeah I know I'm roughly in the right weight range but I feel ai hav a little too much fat in the stomach and pectorals that I wanna lose.mi'm trying to lose weight and put on muscle in the same time, but it's tough to fix up the upper chest which is what I want to work on the most

I totally understand about ditching excess fat in those areas but I don't see practical or healthy for that matter weight loss unless you are like a very very small boned person who is a major outlier for a healthy weight for a person your height. For the love of god just try to tone yourself up. 

• Upvote 1

Understand I'm no doctor but please do speak to one when you set any weight, exercise, diet, etc. goals 

+Sophocles    3077
55 minutes ago, NB96 said:

Yeah I know I'm roughly in the right weight range but I feel I have a little too much fat in the stomach and upper chest that I wanna lose. I'm trying to lose weight and put on muscle in the same time, but it's tough to fix up the upper chest which is what I want to work on the most. The problem with the upper chest is all fat so that's why I'm working on tracking calories and jogging more now, trying to burn more calories than I take in.

You probably already know this but you should combine your cut with sufficient exercise to build muscle at the same time.

You should probably look at reducing your bodyfat % rather than dropping weight. I think it's fair to include people doing bodyfat % challenges for themselves in the OP so everyone can join in. @rei

You can check your bodyfat with a designated scale (usually at the gym) or by calculating with tape measurements.

• Upvote 2

»JC.    4973

235 / 5'11-6'

i lost some of this weight not three months ago

i suck though so oops

+rei+    34657

Sorry for bailing on this i got hospitalized twice with dehydration issues (not related to wweight loss attempts i swear) and i couldnt exactly weigh myself fairly under those circumstances 

»Digbick    7261

I was 265 lb in mid feb. I am now 205 lb

• Upvote 4

»Digbick    7261

My mom and I are going to go on a clean diet for 3 months to shave off more pounds. I am currently 203lb, aiming for 170 by feb.

• Thanks 1