I will escape
My fans and crayons lead the way
I stumble and I will not take it in autumn
Have you show my hatred
Confront the pain
I suffer from all the scars
But I asked one question
AMMMMM IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII FRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ash Ketchum woke up late. He looked at his clock in a haze. He saw just a single glance and rushed out excitement in his eyes. Yet he didn't know how SPECIAthis journey would be. Ash rushed out the door with a single piece of toast in his mouth, not knowing he was 2 hours late. He rushed to Oak's Labritory, but not before a quick breakfast. Once he got there he looked at the three pokeballs opening one on instant not knowing which one it was. Or that it was empty. "Sorry Ash. You can't have Charmander" said Oak solemnly. Ash opened the next one "Sorry Ash you can't have Squirtle" . And then the next one "No Ash you can't have a Bulbasaur either. Sorry but. I'm all out" said Oak finally. "What no way?!?!?" said Ash in shock. "Well there is one option" said Oak contemplativly. "I'll take it" said Ash excitedly "I'll take anything you got." . "Well" said Oak. "He took out a Pokeball.". "Go, Pikachu." said Oak dramatically. And thus came out of the ball an electrical mouse, adorably itching it's ear. "Oh cute" said Ash trying to hug pikachu. Pikachu shocked Ash. "Waa" he yelled in pain. "One thing, this Pikachu hadn't been fully trained. He appears not to be loyal to anyone and overly violent. How odd" said Oak. "Now you tell me" responds Ash. Oh well, I guess it's something.

As Ash walked outside he saw a most unusual sight . 7 bored looking little girls in cheerleader outfits much too big for them and Ash's mother excitingly yelling out "A_S_H Yippie YOU"LL BE THE BEST FOR EVERY". The cheerleader girls followed in boredom. All through a loud speaker his mom asked "Did you pack your extra underwear?". The girls burst out laughing. "Yes mom. We went over this a million times" said Ash exasperated. Ash then began his journey.

As Ash entered the forest slightly annoyed at the level of setbacks. He was at a massive disadvantage with a 2 hour delay and a disobedient starter pokemon. Ash nicknamed the thing Discharge. Then Ash heard a noise "Spiiiiiiiiiiiiiro" . Ash looked around and found a Spearow. Ash looked at the Pokedex he got from Oak. "Spearow, the fierce bird pokemon, Viciously cruel, they hunt everything in sight and they have a perfect memory and sight making them truly awful preditors " said the Pokedex. Ash looked at the Spearow. It appeared to be dive bombing the ground repeatedly. Ash walked over to the Spearow. On the ground there was nothing but a crude outline of a Rattata. And Spearow was missing it every time. "Go Spearow" thought Ash sarcastically in his head. Suddenly the Spearow noticed Ash.  It began to rush toward Ash. So in response Ash threw out Pikachu

"Pikachu use Thundershock" yelled out Ash. Yet instead of obey Ash Pikachu shocked Ash making him fall flat. "WAAAAAAAAAAH" yelled Ash in shock. Pikachu proceeded the run up a tree and begin munching on an apple. "Hey get back here!" yelled Ash turning to the tree. On the tree Ash saw Spearow rushing towards the tree missing Ash. It appeared to pecking at a apple. "What a birdbrain" thought Ash in private. Ash watched the Spearow. It pecked at the apple making significant dent's in it. Ash began look at the supplies Oak gave him. 10 pokeballs, the pokedex and 1 potion for good luck, plus a bit of food. And 1 rock as a joke. He looked at what he packed himself. A second set of clothes and some soap. Ash smiled. He had a plan.

Spearow had just finished off the apple. It hadn't yet been noticing what was going on around it. Like an idiot. So like a bat in the sun it swooped forward to it's training spot aimlessly. Suddenly a piece of rock came hurling towards Spearow. Spearow ducked for cover charging at the tree toward Pikachu knocking Pikachu down. In response Pikachu Thunder-shocked the Spearow sending it to low health. "Well that was easier than I excepted" commented Ash as he walked over to catch the Spearow. Unfortunately Ash had forgotten about his own trap. Ash was flown up of a string of fate.  Up into a tree wearing two sets of clothes. Pikachu began laughing like a hyena. "This whole thing is your fault you know" snarkily responded Ash.  Spearow then flew away. "Come on!' said Ash. After using a rock on the ground to cut himself free Ash began to scheme up a plan.

Spearow continued pecking the ground aimlessly. Or at least aimless to Ash. Why did Spearow do that? Ash didn't know. Yet Ash had decided to do something proactive. Throw a pokeball at Spearow. Ash launched the red and white orb from his gloved hands toward the absent minded avian. Launching threw the air like a bullet the pokeball directly hit the simple Spearow as it began to glow deep white. It entered the ball. Tick, tick, cling. The ball closed shut rather quickly. "ALRIGHT!" yelled Ash responding to the capture of the foolish feathered friend. Ash opened the pokeball releasing Spearow. "Hello Spearow I'm Ash" said Ash to the Spearow. "Spear Spearo" said Spearow happily accepting it's capture "I hope we can be friends" said Ash. Spearow appeared to nod in agreement. Then it nodded to sleep. Ash was confused but then he looked at the sun. It was setting under the orb of the earth. "I guess I should go to sleep now" said Ash not feeling particularly sleepy. He had a quick amount of food and began to pack up tent/ sleeping back. He handed out some pokefood for Pikachu. There weren't anymore apples on the tree (the ones Spearow and Pikachu ate were the only ones.). It was just enough to feed Pikachu and Spearow. Pikachu confused by this act of kindess crept over to the food and started nibbling. Put suddenly Spearow stole his pokebean. "Pika!" yelled Pikachu. "Spii" responded Spearow. The two glared at each other with faces boiling with anger. Ash was yet sleeping like a log yet in his sleeptalk he said "Share please". Pikachu feeling a bit more trust decided to eat with Spearow. So the unlikely allies slept toghther, if just by accident.

Faint    5841

oh boy, what happens next?!

Faint    5841

I'll do chapter 2 for you if you like? I have some good ideas as to where to take the story *_*

• Pride 1