Aaron

being an adult sucks

+rei+    34657

i think the obvious solution staring us in the face is going to a club 

Aaron    2027
On 15/10/2018 at 4:04 AM, rei said:

i think the obvious solution staring us in the face is going to a club 

tried it tonight. met about 8 dumb chicks who all would be happy to ride my dick but couldn't maintain a fulfilling meaningful conversation. 

Soul    7942

Yah I literally see no problem there. Also @ACP, you're case might be a lil diff cause you're still ugly :P

+rei+    34657
11 hours ago, Aaron said:

tried it tonight. met about 8 dumb chicks who all would be happy to ride my dick but couldn't maintain a fulfilling meaningful conversation. 

almost like that was why it was a meme to begin with

Go meet girls at anime and gaming conventions, there are hot clever girls there and not a lot of doctors to compete with 

• Haha 1

Aaron    2027
25 minutes ago, rei said:

Go meet girls at anime and gaming conventions, there are hot clever girls there and not a lot of doctors to compete with 

im trying to find a friend to go to a comic con with me this weekend but he wants to bring his kid. 

+scuzzlebutt    23495

god dammit you know what i take it all back. i was at a concert last night and it was nothing but a bunch of people yelling and sweating. being an adult is bullshit. i'm going to retreat into the wilderness and live as a hermit or something

+rei+    34657
28 minutes ago, scuzzlebutt said:

god dammit you know what i take it all back. i was at a concert last night and it was nothing but a bunch of people yelling and sweating. being an adult is bullshit. i'm going to retreat into the wilderness and live as a hermit or something

im kinda sorta planning this lmk if you wanna talk ideas or anything 

I wanna go semi-offgrid, sattelite internet (tho slo and expensive) so i can continue to generate income, solar + diesel power, harvest own food, wood heat. 

Aaron    2027
On 11/18/2018 at 6:00 PM, rei said:

im surprised it didnt go viral

someone could have literally posted their grandma died and i would have somehow tried to twist the situation into a solution of "go to a club"

fuck i used to love clubs 

Edited by Aaron

+rei+    34657

I tried to get denis to post it but he said the jokes moved past him using it ;p