TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents!: Let's Revive DGz Mafia(Town Wins!)

Wunterslaus    225

Nah this was fun. Didn't want to go on for another day, knew it would be over in a matter of minutes :P

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Faint said:

fucking TOLD YOU SO

Objectively right play to kill slickz there given his connection to Malcolm + his ability to convince you not to kill him if he was scum. 

Like I said there was 0 chance wunter was living the next day. 

Faint    5854
5 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Objectively right play to kill slickz there given his connection to Malcolm + his ability to convince you not to kill him if he was scum. 

Like I said there was 0 chance wunter was living the next day. 

i mean i was going on the voting pattern entirely it made absolutely no sense that "slickz=scum" based on that

was almost second guessing myself and going to go for jazz today based on not switching to malcolm, terrible accusation of slickz yesterday and his intention to kill slickz over wunter d2 but yeah no way wunter wouldve lived anyhow, he did well getting the extra day

good work from malcolm connecting to slickz that well in all honesty

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Faint said:

i mean i was going on the voting pattern entirely it made absolutely no sense that "slickz=scum" based on that

was almost second guessing myself and going to go for jazz today based on not switching to malcolm, terrible accusation of slickz yesterday and his intention to kill slickz over wunter d2 but yeah no way wunter wouldve lived anyhow, he did well getting the extra day

good work from malcolm connecting to slickz that well in all honesty

I dont think you should rely on voting pattern in a small game. The small nature makes bussing extremely common. 

• Thanks 1

Faint    5854

also rei told us to vote for wunter and remember he reads role pms :') 

Jazz    5327

Wunter you should have kept playing. You could have won if you killed Francis, said something like “lynch jazz tomorrow after you lynch me” to reverse psych the town, then fight for survival in final 3.

Jazz    5327

Oh wait today was mylo, you only needed one more mislynch

On 11/9/2018 at 11:20 AM, rei said:

yknow what actually fuck that

Malcolm is def scum; i dont think he read between the lines on my claim and is piggybacking and has perfect info on francis being town anyway he doesn't need to think into it, but with the role that flipped yesterday and my role pretty low chance he can say as confidently as I can that francis is town

Oh, hard claim doctor btw, healed scumwood 

One of slicks and wunter is prob scum too so distancing is possible... and considering wunter is already up against the fence he's probably scum too

vote wunter

Survivors, get malcolm tomorrow.

*drops mic*