TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents!: Let's Revive DGz Mafia(Town Wins!)

Official Vote Count:

Francis(1) - rei

Wunter(1) - Francis

Walia(2) - Wunter, Faint

rei(1) - Jazz

Slickz(1) - Malcolm

It bugs me that scum had a chance to kill myself, slickz, rei, and yet walia was the lynch. Slickz and myself were in modkill range, but a chance to take rei out of the game before he can do anything and especially where he is off base (hint im town) is too good. 

On 11/5/2018 at 11:42 PM, Jazz said:

I think ash is scum with the early town read on faint + the fluffy posting

Also hello, hope everyone’s aware the game started on post 19 of page one of the sign up thread. On my first read through I thought scumwood was scum for attacking the host but that occurred before the fucking game

On 11/5/2018 at 11:43 PM, Jazz said:

Vote rei

On 11/6/2018 at 7:46 AM, Wunterslaus said:

unvote Faint

Vote Walia

You can't just says hello and split without doing anything

On 11/6/2018 at 1:57 PM, BuildTheWalia said:

Curious as to why you voted me instead of slickz when we both did the same thing. Seems like a poor attempt to alleviate some of the pressure put on you.

Agree with this

On 11/6/2018 at 2:29 PM, Faint said:

Voting you was fine tbh and going "YEA IM BAD BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER GUY WHO WAS BAD ALSO" is not a good defence 

Actually, it is because it points out the absurdity of the read. It also points out how opportunistic the vote was. 

On 11/6/2018 at 7:22 PM, aurirevoir said:

thoughts atm

not convinced one way or another on rei, there's obvious fluff posting that doesn't warrant a day one vote

i'd be more or less comfortable keeping my vote on walia today, but wunter addressing walia's "hello, vote" post and not mine is...uh...selective

unvote for now

On point

On 11/7/2018 at 6:04 AM, Wunterslaus said:

@Francis J Underwood any real thoughts?

See above

On 11/7/2018 at 7:23 AM, rei said:

giantboner of suspicion on francis

I get not wanting to read a decade of posting over four hours but hell you can read three pages of day one mafia by accident 

6500 word paper, want to read a copy?

Everything I said about wunter's vote applies to Jazz's vote. Jazz's read that rei is fluffing is worthless as it applies to half the game. Only reason I'm not going after him is i'm not sure if he'd poke the bear if rei is town. 

vote wunter

Jazz    5327
46 minutes ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Everything I said about wunter's vote applies to Jazz's vote. Jazz's read that rei is fluffing is worthless as it applies to half the game. Only reason I'm not going after him is i'm not sure if he'd poke the bear if rei is town. 

how is it worthless?? He was particularly fluffy and I placed a vote where my mouth was. It was day one. How else am I realistically supposed to play the game at that point?

I like that you're trying but this line of inquiry is misguided. For example you stated that you were surprised scum didn't choose to lynch rei given that he was in kill range with the vote count. Wouldn't that give more credence to my initial vote, if anything?

Jazz    5327
On 11/6/2018 at 7:46 AM, Wunterslaus said:

unvote Faint

Vote Walia

You can't just says hello and split without doing anything

On 11/6/2018 at 1:57 PM, BuildTheWalia said:

Curious as to why you voted me instead of slickz when we both did the same thing. Seems like a poor attempt to alleviate some of the pressure put on you.

On 11/6/2018 at 3:06 PM, Wunterslaus said:

So if I picked slicks I was wrong in voting him too? Have to make a move don't I?

On 11/6/2018 at 3:07 PM, Wunterslaus said:

So yea pretty much what Faint said

this is overly defensive and piggybacking off another player's justification

vote wunter

Jazz    5327

francis we're voting wunter for real right not some meme grudge shit from 2 years ago???

Jazz    5327

QUOTA

(sorry about missing it last phase I genuinely thought I had another 24h and got caught up watching election results)

12 minutes ago, Jazz said:

how is it worthless?? He was particularly fluffy and I placed a vote where my mouth was. It was day one. How else am I realistically supposed to play the game at that point?

I like that you're trying but this line of inquiry is misguided. For example you stated that you were surprised scum didn't choose to lynch rei given that he was in kill range with the vote count. Wouldn't that give more credence to my initial vote, if anything?

Its rei and its day 1. He either is going to do nothing and scum will kill him or he will make himself apparent. 

As to the vote, rei being scum is one interpretation. An equally plausible interpretation is scum has no balls. 

13 minutes ago, Jazz said:

francis we're voting wunter for real right not some meme grudge shit from 2 years ago???

The vote yesterday was for real for the reason I explained today. 

Let me make this perfectly clear. 

I want Wunter dead. I want Auri dead. 

aurirevoir    2868

The day 1 walia vote was in the beginning of the game and was just for the sake of tossing a random vote out there.  i removed my vote when faint and wunter jumped on with walia votes.

with relatively no information i was comfortable with selecting walia as a "random" lynch until that point, his posts weren't particularly impressive.  i was down to discuss and respond to posts but nobody posted tuesday evening (NA time).  i intended to vote wunter with my fourth post but fell asleep before then and the day phase ended at 7 am the next morning

will probably be voting wunter this day phase, wunter and faint may be aligned

35 minutes ago, aurirevoir said:

The day 1 walia vote was in the beginning of the game and was just for the sake of tossing a random vote out there.  i removed my vote when faint and wunter jumped on with walia votes.

with relatively no information i was comfortable with selecting walia as a "random" lynch until that point, his posts weren't particularly impressive.  i was down to discuss and respond to posts but nobody posted tuesday evening (NA time).  i intended to vote wunter with my fourth post but fell asleep before then and the day phase ended at 7 am the next morning

unvote 

This is solely so the day doesnt end early given the small nature of this game. 

Wunterslaus    225
5 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

vote wunter

So you agree with Walia and think I was being opportunistic? If I could have voted Slicks or Auri, who are better players, for the same reason as I voted Walia why wouldn't I do that if I was scum?

Wunterslaus    225
4 hours ago, Jazz said:

this is overly defensive and piggybacking off another player's justification

vote wunter

Hate it when someone says "overly defensive". It's like they've never played a game of mafia with me...

When have I ever not be? If someone accuses me of something or is trying to target me for whatever reason I'm gonna defend myself. I expect better Jazz

Vote Jazz

Faint    5854

nice of you all to show up : )

will get to this in the evening

Faint    5854
7 hours ago, aurirevoir said:

right so firsly; walia played fucking awful. when i said his reasoning was fluffy and shit the guy didnt even try to defend himself. i wont apologize because walia was a better lynch than anyone else yesterday based on play. 

but to address the post above - this is genuinely really bad. "random toss something out there" is bad for town and doesnt help the game at all. i certainly didnt "jump on" the vote (though wunter jumped on my reasoning straight away).

further your post to defend that is "other people voted him for legitimate reasons rather than my stupid one also i intended to vote one of the people on the lynch but i forgot and fell asleep lel"

then you say wunter and i "may be alligned" - aside from wunter jumping on my reasoning for walia (who was the best lynch yesterday, btw) we havent agreed on anything and i called him out on page 1 for his shitty fluff.

honestly im down for a wunter lynch (piggybacked me hardddd) but i think aurirevoir is a much better kill for the above. super try hard to fit in with really bad logic all around.

vote aurirevior

Faint    5854
3 hours ago, Wunterslaus said:

Hate it when someone says "overly defensive". It's like they've never played a game of mafia with me...

When have I ever not be? If someone accuses me of something or is trying to target me for whatever reason I'm gonna defend myself. I expect better Jazz

Vote Jazz

what the fuck is this

"I ALWAYS PLAY LIKE THIS THEREFORE I MUST BE TOWN, I EXPECT BETTER OF YOU"

like you cant use your own meta to excuse plays, that is like me saying "i am always town therefore I MUST BE TOWN THIS GAME!" - fucking ridiculous

Wunterslaus    225
14 minutes ago, Faint said:

what the fuck is this

like you cant use your own meta to excuse plays, that is like me saying "i am always town therefore I MUST BE TOWN THIS GAME!" - fucking ridiculous

That's not what I'm saying. You can't keep saying that I'm overly defensive while I'm really not. Explaining =/= being overly defensive. Why can't I just explain what I am doing when someone accuses me of something?

17 minutes ago, Faint said:

Honestly im down for a wunter lynch (piggybacked me hardddd) but i think aurirevoir is a much better kill for the above. super try hard to fit in with really bad logic all around.

vote aurirevior

I piggybacked? Dude, I voted for Walia to make him post and he reacted poorly. Kept my vote on him and agreed with your what you said because it was poor reasoning. That's not piggybacking.

My vote on Jazz is for weak reasoning on me and actually piggybacking Francis.

Wunterslaus    225
On 6-11-2018 at 7:57 PM, BuildTheWalia said:

On 6-11-2018 at 8:29 PM, Faint said:

Voting you was fine tbh and going "YEA IM BAD BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER GUY WHO WAS BAD ALSO" is not a good defence 

On 6-11-2018 at 9:06 PM, Wunterslaus said:

So if I picked slicks I was wrong in voting him too? Have to make a move don't I?

On 6-11-2018 at 9:07 PM, Wunterslaus said:

So yea pretty much what Faint said

I'm actually asking Walia questions here. I'm trying to get answers. You didn't. So is this really piggybacking?

aurirevoir    2868
1 hour ago, Faint said:

right so firsly; walia played fucking awful. when i said his reasoning was fluffy and shit the guy didnt even try to defend himself. i wont apologize because walia was a better lynch than anyone else yesterday based on play. 

but to address the post above - this is genuinely really bad. "random toss something out there" is bad for town and doesnt help the game at all. i certainly didnt "jump on" the vote (though wunter jumped on my reasoning straight away).

further your post to defend that is "other people voted him for legitimate reasons rather than my stupid one also i intended to vote one of the people on the lynch but i forgot and fell asleep lel"

then you say wunter and i "may be alligned" - aside from wunter jumping on my reasoning for walia (who was the best lynch yesterday, btw) we havent agreed on anything and i called him out on page 1 for his shitty fluff.

honestly im down for a wunter lynch (piggybacked me hardddd) but i think aurirevoir is a much better kill for the above. super try hard to fit in with really bad logic all around.

vote aurirevior

page one posting is completely irrelevant and you know this

if you're calling the below post as "calling him out for shitty fluff" then i would argue that you're the one trying too hard to fit in.  

im hoping everyone is as rusty as me to be honest

wunter seemed to jump on the old memevote for me too easily

hmm...

you didn't address wunter at all after this post d1 and kept your vote on walia when things got serious

aurirevoir    2868

yeah faint my mafia strat was to unvote in a way that i couldn't revote walia, allowing anyone to tie, then not make quota and get modkilled.  you got me chief

quit saying that wunter's a good lynch and not voting for him

vote wunter

+rei+    34656

Underwood is almost certainly town 

+rei+    34656

(i mean, im pretty sure thats why hes still alive)

+rei+    34656
2 hours ago, Faint said:

what the fuck is this

idk i get killed for being 'different' all the time 

+rei+    34656

Wunter is playing so badly I'm rounding from scum back to town because how can you be that bad

but dont quote me on that i;ll still end up voting him most likely if I dont find someone more scummy 

• Upvote 2