TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents!: Let's Revive DGz Mafia(Town Wins!)

Official Vote Count:

Wunter(4) - Jazz, aurirevoir, Malcolm, rei

Jazz(1) - Wunter

aurirevoir(1) - Faint

Majority is 5

+rei+    34654

if im gonna vote to extend the phase im gonna submit an NK come on 

+Malcolm    4606
1 hour ago, rei said:

yknow what actually fuck that

Malcolm is def scum; i dont think he read between the lines on my claim and is piggybacking and has perfect info on francis being town anyway he doesn't need to think into it, but with the role that flipped yesterday and my role pretty low chance he can say as confidently as I can that francis is town

Oh, hard claim doctor btw, healed scumwood 

One of slicks and wunter is prob scum too so distancing is possible... and considering wunter is already up against the fence he's probably scum too

vote wunter

Survivors, get malcolm tomorrow.

*drops mic* 

yes, your claim was so masterful that i wouldnt have possibly picked up on it

jfc

+rei+    34654

i straight up think you made your post chain before reading previous pages

+Malcolm    4606
Just now, rei said:

i straight up think you made your post chain before reading previous pages

the game is 6 pages, stop

Official Vote Count:

Wunter(3) - aurirevoir, Malcolm, rei

Jazz(1) - Wunter

aurirevoir(1) - Faint

Majority is 5

Signups:

1. @Faint - relative non-entity after d1. 

2. @rei - doc unless cop claims

3. @Francis J Underwood - Confirmed town via heal unless cop claims

4. @Malcolm's Multi @Malcolm - Hiding behind targeting a complete non-entity. 

5. @aurirevoir - 

6. @BuildTheWalia - Neapolitan meaning we are either in A1 or B3 likely B3

7. @Wunterslaus - 

8. @Jazz - likely town

9. @slickz - complete non-entity. Show up @slickz

@rei I want to know your thoughts on Auri. My stance on him is fairly clear at this point. I feel like figuirng out him and/or slickz break this game. 

1 minute ago, aurirevoir said:

@Francis J Underwood walia was cop, shows how into the game we all are

Setup

A B C
  Mafia Roleblocker Mafia Rolecop Mafia Goon
1 Town Cop, Town Neapolitan Town Cop, Town Tracker Town Cop, Vanilla Townie
2 Town Jailkeeper, Town Doctor Town Jailkeeper, Town Tracker Town Jailkeeper, Vanilla Townie
3 Town Doctor, Town Cop Town Doctor, Town Neapolitan Town Doctor, Town Tracker

• A1: Mafia Goon, Mafia Roleblocker vs. Town Cop, Town Neapolitan, 5x Town Vanilla
  • B3: Mafia Goon, Mafia Rolecop vs. Town Doctor, Town Neapolitan, 5x Town Vanilla

I'll let you have a minute to remove your foot from your mouth. 

Walia was Neapolitan. Neapolitan =/= cop

rei is unconfirmed doc. 

aurirevoir    2868
5 hours ago, Jazz said:

I thought it was overly defensive given the context. I stand by that. I don’t think you can say “I’m always  defensive and you should know that”. I do know you struggle with pressure but my job is to delineate between standard defensive and overly defensive. It’s a fine line. In this case I think you crossed it and I explained it. It was early day one and you jumped on a bandwagon against the very first person who asked you a legitimate question (walia).

That said I’m also down as fuck to slay auri for being so non commital about this topic

I dartboarded walia on page two and removed my vote after wunter voted walia.  if you wanna vote me with that info it's whatever, just don't vote me for the sake of piggybacking faint cause his posting tilted me irl

• Sad 1

aurirevoir    2868

sounds good francis, wasn't familiar with the setup.  figured we had a nerfed cop

aurirevoir    2868
1 minute ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Who do you want dead?

wunter

faint

malcolm

aurirevoir    2868
Just now, Francis J Underwood said:

why faint?

I have trouble believing a town-aligned player pushes for voting me as aggressively as he did based on what I posted.  Jazz's post doesn't even bother me

also faint was sidestepping wunter day one and overstating his contributions toward "calling out his shitty posting".  in a world where both are scum they memevoted each other early day one and both lynched walia when it got down to business.  even today faint "calls him out" with the below post but again pushes the vote on someone else

what the fuck is this

"I ALWAYS PLAY LIKE THIS THEREFORE I MUST BE TOWN, I EXPECT BETTER OF YOU"

like you cant use your own meta to excuse plays, that is like me saying "i am always town therefore I MUST BE TOWN THIS GAME!" - fucking ridiculous

aurirevoir    2868

keep in mind that scum had no d1 communication and did not have the luxury of a quicktopic to coordinate their votes yesterday.   with that in mind the level 1 strat would just be for scum 2 to vote for whoever scum 1 voted for.  faint and wunter got on the walia vote and i hopped off because wunter was sus and i found faint sus by association

because i expressed my suspicions about wunter in the same d1 post i was committed to not revoting walia (wunter was on the walia vote) with 12 hours left in the day phase.  the vote went from 3-1 to 2-1 and any vote for wunter after that would have resulted in a tie.  no reason for me to risk that as scum unless both wunter and walia are town, which i strongly doubt

my mistake was not voting wunter before calling it a night - i get why someone would find me sus for the nonvote and that's ok.  however i did make a commitment to not voting walia with my post, just didn't follow through all of the way

1 hour ago, aurirevoir said:

keep in mind that scum had no d1 communication and did not have the luxury of a quicktopic to coordinate their votes yesterday.   with that in mind the level 1 strat would just be for scum 2 to vote for whoever scum 1 voted for.  faint and wunter got on the walia vote and i hopped off because wunter was sus and i found faint sus by association

because i expressed my suspicions about wunter in the same d1 post i was committed to not revoting walia (wunter was on the walia vote) with 12 hours left in the day phase.  the vote went from 3-1 to 2-1 and any vote for wunter after that would have resulted in a tie.  no reason for me to risk that as scum unless both wunter and walia are town, which i strongly doubt

my mistake was not voting wunter before calling it a night - i get why someone would find me sus for the nonvote and that's ok.  however i did make a commitment to not voting walia with my post, just didn't follow through all of the way

Okay I drained enough blood from the stones so to speak. 

I was wondering when someone would bring up the communication aspect but no one applied it. Here are my suspicions on it. 

Team is likely Malcolm and Slickz. Malcolm was trying to let slickz know he was his partner and coordinate him with all day yesterday but slicks went afk. This also doubles as making malcolm seem towny. Further, the kill lines up with this. The point is rei lived and the only player who would allow that is Malcolm. rei is confirmed town at this point unless cop outs. Therefore, Malcolm was the optimal kill given that scum knows doc is in this setup. Malcolm wasnt killed. Whether the kill was me or afk no kill, it aligns with a malcolm / slickz  team. 

I already commented on how it was weird for malcolm to focus on slickz and this theory lines up with that, (I just want slickz to play bs by malcolm is just him calling slickz out) 

vote malcolm. 

Bt dubss this board makes editing cancerous and is really laggy

8 hours ago, rei said:

yknow what actually fuck that

Malcolm is def scum; i dont think he read between the lines on my claim and is piggybacking and has perfect info on francis being town anyway he doesn't need to think into it, but with the role that flipped yesterday and my role pretty low chance he can say as confidently as I can that francis is town

Oh, hard claim doctor btw, healed scumwood 

One of slicks and wunter is prob scum too so distancing is possible... and considering wunter is already up against the fence he's probably scum too

vote wunter

Survivors, get malcolm tomorrow.

*drops mic* 

Even though the reasoning was shit, I am truly impressed by your scumdar. I know I shouldnt be surprised, but even when you are barely paying attention solving the game is easy for you. 

Official Vote Count:

Wunter(3) - aurirevoir, Malcolm, rei

Jazz(1) - Wunter

aurirevoir(1) - Faint

Malcolm(1) - Francis

Majority is 5

aurirevoir    2868

let's be honest, slick will miss quota again and get modkilled.  not worried about him atm