TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents!: Let's Revive DGz Mafia(Town Wins!)

Faint    5854
5 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

Okay I drained enough blood from the stones so to speak. 

I was wondering when someone would bring up the communication aspect but no one applied it. Here are my suspicions on it. 

Team is likely Malcolm and Slickz. Malcolm was trying to let slickz know he was his partner and coordinate him with all day yesterday but slicks went afk. This also doubles as making malcolm seem towny. Further, the kill lines up with this. The point is rei lived and the only player who would allow that is Malcolm. rei is confirmed town at this point unless cop outs. Therefore, Malcolm was the optimal kill given that scum knows doc is in this setup. Malcolm wasnt killed. Whether the kill was me or afk no kill, it aligns with a malcolm / slickz  team. 

I already commented on how it was weird for malcolm to focus on slickz and this theory lines up with that, (I just want slickz to play bs by malcolm is just him calling slickz out) 

vote malcolm. 

Bt dubss this board makes editing cancerous and is really laggy

I asked tyranno and he told me that the scum team know whk each other are before the game starts but just couldn't communicate

So your reasoning here king of falls a bit flat. Doesn't mean you're wrong though

unvote btw

Faint    5854
8 hours ago, aurirevoir said:

I dartboarded walia on page two and removed my vote after wunter voted walia.  if you wanna vote me with that info it's whatever, just don't vote me for the sake of piggybacking faint cause his posting tilted me irl

Pls don't get tilted irl this is mafia we are supposed to push each other's buttons to establish alignment : )

Faint    5854
14 hours ago, rei said:

(.. no i dont know who the third scum is guess this isnt a proper rei game) 

You're losing it

However at this point if Francis and two are scum and tricking us all then ggwp 

I'm inclined to go with you both here

vote Malcolm 

4 hours ago, Faint said:

I asked tyranno and he told me that the scum team know whk each other are before the game starts but just couldn't communicate

So your reasoning here king of falls a bit flat. Doesn't mean you're wrong though

unvote btw

Only partially. Malcolm still could have been trying to coordinate with slickz itt. The main point is that malcolm has largely ignored playing by just going after slickz for no apparent reason. That behavior is suspicious to me.

if hes just randomly dartboard him, he is hurting a town by creating a false conmection by harping on this. 

Unless someone claims cop, rei is confirmed town

Official Vote Count:

Wunter(3) - aurirevoir, Malcolm, rei

Jazz(1) - Wunter

Malcolm(2) - Francis, Faint

Jazz    5327

I'd vote malcolm here but I don't want to tie it. Will check in again later

slickz    4307

vote malcolm 

- scumreading plus townread/pocketing like 2-3 pages into the game with limited info makes it ezpz

slickz    4307

unvote to avoid tie 

vote wunter 

d/n matter who dies today to me, kill the other tomorrow so we can gg it and hopefully start another active game (I’m at fault, sowwy)

Faint    5854

Absolute dogshit eod time and ridiculous change

Fuck it I'm going to bed. Ciao

aurirevoir    2868

why does the site always "restore previous content" when you begin to submit a new post

unvote

vote malcolm

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count:

Wunter(2) - Malcolm, rei

Jazz(1) - Wunter

Malcolm(4) - Francis, Faint, slickz, aurirevoir

@rei was nk'd

They where: Town Doctor.
Abilities:

Each night phase, you may attempt to protect one player in the game from being nightkilled.
Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.