Jump to content
TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents!: Let's Revive DGz Mafia(Town Wins!)

Recommended Posts

I am pretty sure this game ends by lynching slickz and wunter but here is the case for lynching slickz today 

 

Malcolm connected with him hard for the last two days. 

 

If you guys believe I was the nk, then you have to believe I was the nk over slickz and rei. Given scum knew the setup, they probably assumed rei was a heal magnet. Therefore, why does scum kill me over slickz? It could be that I was right on wunter, but more liklely it was because slickz is maf (wunter would get himself killed with his play regardless of me pushing for him). If anything, killing me gives the accusation more weight. 

 

Even if you dont think I was the heal and it was no kill, then that still ines up with an afk team of slickz and malcolm. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aurirevoir    2868

not understanding where you're coming from re: slickz

 

when was he ever a candidate for the nk, his day one consisted of "yo" and he would have been modkilled if not for half of the game missing quota as well.  i don't see the incentive for scum to nk an inactive player.  scum nk'ing you to dodge a rei heal makes sense but slick doesn't fit into that equation

 

inb4 bad player alert but i can't help but think that the game was broken to a degree after d1 - i'm biased toward thinking that mafia would have gone out of their way to not miss quota

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aurirevoir    2868

you may be going too deep with thinking about why you were selected as the n1 kill

 

if they wanted to dodge rei then the next person in line would be an active townie, which you fit the bill for.  i mean yeah you missed d1 quota too but you're undoubtedly active in this section.  it may not be because you were threatening a specific player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aurirevoir    2868

fwiw wunter did not mention malcolm at all in this game.  slick was on board with lynching wunter or malcolm yesterday, which was more or less my position as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5855
7 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

I am pretty sure this game ends by lynching slickz and wunter but here is the case for lynching slickz today 

 

Malcolm connected with him hard for the last two days. 

 

If you guys believe I was the nk, then you have to believe I was the nk over slickz and rei. Given scum knew the setup, they probably assumed rei was a heal magnet. Therefore, why does scum kill me over slickz? It could be that I was right on wunter, but more liklely it was because slickz is maf (wunter would get himself killed with his play regardless of me pushing for him). If anything, killing me gives the accusation more weight. 

 

Even if you dont think I was the heal and it was no kill, then that still ines up with an afk team of slickz and malcolm. 

 

 

i mean i think it is because you can influence town and lead them a bit harder than slickz. i think you get nkd more on n1 than slickz for example

 

im on board with the wunter lynch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5855

quota. this is just in case i forget this game exists. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5855

also where has @Jazz been this game 

 

u ok hun?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wunterslaus    225

Oh so I'm still alive. Good. Sorry for my behaviour, was annoyed by the thread and rl. Blabla good job on lynching Malcolm, thx rei I guess.

So pls remove your votes from me and let's kill Slicks or Jazz. Down for both. Slicks might not even make quota today so I rather lynch Jazz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5855

wunter youll have to do better than that if you dont want to die today

 

slickz helped kill off malcolm and im not as convinced as francis that it was a scummy interaction

jazz hasnt done anything scummy

 

right now youre looking the best kill prospect 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5855

@Francis J Underwood consider this - with the voting at 3 votes for wunter and 2 for malcolm, slickz voted malcolm and basically got the votes to switch over

 

as scum, do you think slickz would bus malcolm at this point to save wunter? i dont. 

 

i think slickz is more likely town and wunter didnt make a relevant vote yesterday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wunterslaus    225

 

8 hours ago, aurirevoir said:

fwiw wunter did not mention malcolm at all in this game.  slick was on board with lynching wunter or malcolm yesterday, which was more or less my position as well

Was absent most of the day, sawry

 

6 minutes ago, Faint said:

@Francis J Underwood consider this - with the voting at 3 votes for wunter and 2 for malcolm, slickz voted malcolm and basically got the votes to switch over

 

as scum, do you think slickz would bus malcolm at this point to save wunter? i dont. 

 

i think slickz is more likely town and wunter didnt make a relevant vote yesterday

That was after Jazz told Slicks he would switch to Malcolm. Slicks already got some heat so the best option was to go with that and vote Malcolm. Put some distance between eachother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wunterslaus    225
On 10-11-2018 at 7:36 PM, slickz said:

unvote to avoid tie 

 

vote wunter 

 

d/n matter who dies today to me, kill the other tomorrow so we can gg it and hopefully start another active game (I’m at fault, sowwy)

 

On 10-11-2018 at 9:22 PM, Jazz said:

I’d vote malcolm if you want slick 

 

On 10-11-2018 at 10:35 PM, slickz said:

unvote 

vote malcolm

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5855
2 hours ago, Wunterslaus said:

 

Was absent most of the day, sawry

 

That was after Jazz told Slicks he would switch to Malcolm. Slicks already got some heat so the best option was to go with that and vote Malcolm. Put some distance between eachother.

so your theory is that jazz and slickz are both scum, and intentionally teamed up to successfully move the lynch from a townie to bus their scum teammate? seriously??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faint    5855

like if jazz and slickz did that and wunter is town then fuck me outplayed gg guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wunterslaus    225
28 minutes ago, Faint said:

so your theory is that jazz and slickz are both scum, and intentionally teamed up to successfully move the lynch from a townie to bus their scum teammate? seriously??

 

No I don't lol. This is why Slicks can be scum. Makes Jazz less of a suspect because of it, but I still don't like how he accused me.

 

Ftr I don't think they are a team. One is most likely town and the other is scum. Third scum is most likely Auri.

Are we just assuming there are three scum? 9p set-up has 2 scum right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wunterslaus    225

I mean they do, so I don't get why there 3 scums is mentioned so many times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazz    5327

I’ve seen one player here give up on the game, which is exactly what scum would do given how poor the start has been (heal, scum lynch)

 

Thats slick

 

Wunter is trying really hard, think he’d have simply tossed in the towel

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazz    5327

vote slick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wunterslaus    225

I actually don't really like marvel..

 

Pls don't kill me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×