Sign in to follow this  
Zᴇɴ'ᴏʜ-sᴀᴍᴀ

This ugly son of a...

is joining your forum, and basically you are fucking retarded.

That being said, my name's Zᴇɴ'ᴏʜ-sᴀᴍᴀ. I run that /dng/ discord some of you might have heard about.

I don't like Yugioh. Game was only mildly interesting to me during the 5D's era, and that was mostly the fault of the anime being interesting and not the game.

Don't expect me to participate in Yugioh related discussions.

Do expect me to shitpost where otherwise applicable.

Essentially what this means is:

hBss8Tw.jpg

• Downvote 1

NB96    849

You are trying too hard to have an e-personality. Just be yourself man

• Upvote 2

i think it's unrealistically difficult to create a meaningful "introduce yourself" blurb without coming off that way... i did what i could ok

also I did come here to laugh at you

NB96    849

Okay well I hope you enjoy your time on this forum and I also hope we get to see the "real" you once the mask slips off. This community has mellowed a lot in its age and there are several members who no longer play Yu-Gi-Oh and are still active so I hope you can sucessfully intergrate into the group. This community could do with more members.

Unfortunately, there isn't going to be much new material for you to laugh at though. As you can see, the forum gets very little activity (and unfortunately the Discord has been dying down for some time too) so outside of reading some of the Legendary threads you will have less material than you might have on massive sites like Reddit or 4chan.

BudgetedGamer    103
2 hours ago, NB96 said:

Okay well I hope you enjoy your time on this forum and I also hope we get to see the "real" you once the mask slips off. This community has mellowed a lot in its age and there are several members who no longer play Yu-Gi-Oh and are still active so I hope you can sucessfully intergrate into the group. This community could do with more members.

Unfortunately, there isn't going to be much new material for you to laugh at though. As you can see, the forum gets very little activity (and unfortunately the Discord has been dying down for some time too) so outside of reading some of the Legendary threads you will have less material than you might have on massive sites like Reddit or 4chan.

I do notice most of the very active yugioh forums have less activity than they used to 3 or 4 years ago. It could be because of the latest changes and updates they had made to the game that made it difficult for many players to keep up with and they became frustrated enough that they had decided to leave. I'm a former yugioh player myself, but started way back in the earlier days from 2002 throughout 2008. It didn't work out for me eventually either, I really tried to get back into it by watching games first and decide if this is really what I'd still want to play and spend more of my money into, or whether there could be other alternatives I could look into and experiment and play instead that I would enjoy better. I decided to go with the latter.

Edited by BudgetedGamer