Aaron

limitations of a friendship with wives

Aaron    2053

drunk message deleted as it upset ppl 

Edited by Aaron

+rei+    34921

been in a very similar situation actually.

Keep hanging out with your friend, his wife will continue to become more crazy but you just be a 'good guy' and keep heading into situations where you might be around her. Play it off like you've got no beef and shes being crazy (but only call out shit that happens while you're there). They'll divorce eventually (and sooner than you think)

Aaron    2053
23 minutes ago, rei said:

been in a very similar situation actually.

Keep hanging out with your friend, his wife will continue to become more crazy but you just be a 'good guy' and keep heading into situations where you might be around her. Play it off like you've got no beef and shes being crazy (but only call out shit that happens while you're there). They'll divorce eventually (and sooner than you think)

sadly i  think this is the best solution. basically just worry about number one.

i reflected on this in the morning and basically my general conclusion is: its not my wife, its not my kid, its not my family. therefore i shouldn't have ANY mental drain or negativity from this

so yea im just going to do what you've basically said. it just feels really annoying being the consistent good guy when someone else is being a massive cunt.

sadly i think i am very close to telling him that she looks like the female shrek, that even with weight lost shes a solid 6/10 max and i would not fuck her on a night out and would never date her. im not sure if this is too far or not. my friend is VERY honest, and very happy to always give his opinion on ANY girl someone dates or any girl he sees on the street, being extremely hyper-critical, so i feel like when soemone is THAT honest with other people, they invite honesty. 

+Urthor    10231

It seems completely crazy to cut off a friendship with him just because of his wife. 

If worst just comes to worse like, be his friend, avoid all social engagements with the wife ever, and if that massively reduces your time with the dude so be it, but you are not "done forever" because of this woman who you may or may not meet socially.  If he is inseparable with her and takes her everywhere alright, I guess you can't see him that often, but guy friendships are still real friendships even if you hang out *once every two years*.   It's just part of being a dude when you see someone you haven't contacted for 10 years and you act like best buddies. 

I think that's the absolute worst case scenario.  I think the idea that you intentionally blow up your friendship and make him hate your guts because you want to keep his marriage together because his wife hates you because you want him to be with his child is a completely crazy thing you should absolutely never do because it will change nothing about his marriage, at all. 

If the woman hates you just don't be in the same room as the woman, ever, and let his family life play out.

• Upvote 1

Aaron    2053

yea ur right.. just keep the friendship, avoid the bitch.

altho i still think im gonna pull him up for the state of his wife if he keeps having digs at EVERY girl in the world. 

Soul    7943

barely read this wall but doesn't seem like a normal dynamic to have. seems like a pretty one sided narrative too. also don't know why im posting here.

Aaron    2053

so turned out she did hate me lol. 

we are still friends but ultimately he's just very whipped now and manages to escape maybe once every month or so. can't really blame her. i do shit like text him photos of all the beautiful hot girls i've banged and she sees the photos and gets angry (and deep down i know she sees them so im being a dick too). 

hazmah    130
On 10/22/2019 at 0:31 AM, Aaron said:

so turned out she did hate me lol. 

we are still friends but ultimately he's just very whipped now and manages to escape maybe once every month or so. can't really blame her. i do shit like text him photos of all the beautiful hot girls i've banged and she sees the photos and gets angry (and deep down i know she sees them so im being a dick too). 

why is he whipped on some fat ass toad

this was straight up a low-key brag the entire post

but i feel for you losing a friend in this scenario

• Upvote 1

+Jazz    5511
On 10/29/2019 at 9:30 AM, Metal Gear Salad said:

this was straight up a low-key brag the entire post internet profile

fixed

Nate1080    1236
On 10/29/2019 at 9:30 AM, Metal Gear Salad said:

this was straight up a low-key brag the entire post

but i feel for you losing a friend in this scenario

On 11/20/2018 at 3:32 AM, Soul said:

barely read this wall but doesn't seem like a normal dynamic to have. seems like a pretty one sided narrative too. also don't know why im posting here.

Reading the OP, then reading MGS's post and then reading Soul's post, and back again, makes this entire thread pure gold imo.

+rei+    34921
1 minute ago, Nate1080 said:

Reading the OP, then reading MGS's post and then reading Soul's post, and back again, makes this entire thread pure gold imo.

aaron threads always stand up and deliver

On 10/31/2019 at 11:54 AM, rei said:

aaron threads always stand up and deliver

I feel like they are all variants of the same thing.

Likewise, I feel like every thread he posts can br solved with 5 simple words

just go to a club

Aaron    2053
7 hours ago, Francis J Underwood said:

I feel like they are all variants of the same thing.

Likewise, I feel like every thread he posts can br solved with 5 simple words

just go to a club

tried it this weekend. didn't work. hasn't been working for a couple of years now. 

Aaron    2053

its time to me to take this shit to the next level.

go to a nice bar 

then when i hit 50

go to a nice strip club 

____

but yea im not trying to brag as theres not much to brag about. anything i mention is just materialistic bullshit which we all know only matters to a certain degree. friendhips, internal happiness, waking up feeling fulfilled, feeling passionate, meaningful relationships, having children are all way more important than a number in ur bank account or a job title imo. 

Edited by Aaron

Aaron    2053

deleted cos upset ppl 

Edited by Aaron
  • Pride 1
  • Haha 1

Aaron    2053

deleted cos upset ppl 

Edited by Aaron
  • Downvote 1
  • Pride 1

fuckfiend    2182

hey is this shit a fucking joke you always post in like gamer threads and anime shit and you're supposedly a doctor with fucked up hours so i have no idea how you can balance any of this shit in your life like are you just an internet persona troll that comes on here and posts this bullshit to pathetic nerds so u can get a laugh out of it i mean ur typing all sad about fucking coke whore hookers r u even real 

fuckfiend    2182

like i guess u can say im an asshole for writing that but literally everything u write sad or not is a low key brag so just stfu

fuckfiend    2182

since day 1 every time ive popped into one of ur threads uve been worshipped like a god but honestly ur kind of a faggot and everyone that kisses ur dick is a faggot

fuckfiend    2182

ur basically just soul on a different account

• Haha 1

»JC.    5288

i dont think the time is a big concern

like even if your Mon-Fri are work/sleep/gym with no free time, clubbing takes 1 night, leaving a solid 16 hours for anime and video games

aaron threads are some of my favourite on the site tbh

• Upvote 1

+Malcolm    4750

aaron is just a cunt who will end up alone

i also don't believe half of what he says and his threads are so well liked because it is like a parody of a stereotypical shitty person going through their life as if there is a punchline at the end of each event