Sign in to follow this  
NB96

Xbox Game Pass

NB96    853

I downloaded Ashen and tried it for a bit; I didn't really like it but at least I tried it for free. I have nearly beaten Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, and am currently downloading Just Cause 3. I will also be downloading PES 2019 in the background while I play JC3. Then next month I can play Crackdown 3 for basically £1 as they have a 1 month for £1 deal going on. Not to mention you have Doom 2016 and basically all Halo games. Plus all Gears (not for me personally), Forza Horizon 4 (critically acclaimed), DMC4, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Ori 1 (with Ori 2 being aded when it releases), the Rare Replay games, UMVC3, Star Wars stuff, tons of Indies... This is crazy value

NB96    853

I mean obviously Playstation has better exclusives but for like £96 (less than the price of two games) I can access all Xbox exclusives and hundreds of other games. Literally debating whether I should even buy KH3 now as my backlog will be too big and I will have many games to play for cheap. If they deliver great exclusives next gen (thanks to their new studio acquisitions) this just gets even better.

Mass Effect 1 is there too